Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70438
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60095
gman4452947
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40352
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35474
Mojojo33117

Old 10-17-2012, 09:38 AM   #46
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Godwin's Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Why haven't we interviewed the two Libyan guards hired by the state department to protect our ambassador?

That's right WTF, say it louder and more often than everyone else and people will start to believe your shit. Goebbels would be proud of you.
It states: "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1."[2][3] In other words, Godwin observed that, given enough time, in any online discussion—regardless of topic or scope—someone inevitably makes a comparison to Hitler and the Nazis.

Cry baby cry. You think you are going to lose the election but not for this secret information getting out but the MSM is stumping you! TFF
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:41 AM   #47
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I love that place

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Crowley gave Odumbo an almost a 10% advantage, WTF. Since you are so munificent, next time you go to Lake Tahoe and play Black Jack, tell the dealer to give the house another 10% advantage. It was a case of clear cut partisanship.
They kick my ass as is!

Tell ya what I'll do, I'll give the next hooker a 10% advantage.

Now quit making me think of Lake Tahoe!

That should be a tax deduction. My new charities, Pussy and Lake Tahoe!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:43 AM   #48
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default How about we play a round of golf at Pebble Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
in real life i would kick your ass and in real life you would probably love it
This ain't real life? Oh boy, I'm fucked...I thought it was!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:02 AM   #49
timpage
Account Disabled

Yes, 3 minutes and 14 seconds out of 90 minutes. Clearly evidence of a conspiracy. Laughable.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:15 AM   #50
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

WTF you really are slow. Honey they are FUCKING WITH YOU. But yall don't quit, it's damn funny to watch.

Obama is going to lose because of what he's up against. He's not up against Romney baby, he's up against millions upon millions of Americans that are active and working to kick his butt to the curb.

How many folks have you personally signed up to vote?

That's kinda what I thought. Have fun slinging shit doll, it's all you can do at this point.

PS, the timing thing is kinda retarded to bitch about. That should have been your first clue that you were being fucked with.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:24 AM   #51
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Yes, 3 minutes and 14 seconds out of 90 minutes. Clearly evidence of a conspiracy. Laughable.
Your math is as fucked as your intellect, little timmy. Romney didn't have 90 minutes -- and he didn't get the 43 minutes Crowley was obligated to give him. Crowley gave Odumbo an almost 10% advantage no matter how much you want to slice, dice and deflect. Clear cut case of partisanship.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:27 AM   #52
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

WAAAAAA
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:36 AM   #53
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
WAAAAAA
So sorry, Ekim. You're crying because you cannot do simple math. Let's make this simple for you:

Obama : . . . 44:04 minutes
Romney: . . .-40:50
. . . . . . . . . . 3:14 minutes

See how simple, Ekim. Crowley stole time from Romney and gave it to Odumbo; plus, she interjected herself and her biases into the debate.
Old 10-17-2012, 10:41 AM   #54
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
So sorry, Ekim. You're crying because you cannot do simple math. Let's make this simple for you:

See how simple, Ekim. Crowley stole time from Romney and gave it to Odumbo; plus, she interjected herself and her biases into the debate.
it is not just this debate, in all three debates so far the democrats were given more time

is it coincidence?

or is it some subliminal shift that happens in the minds of the moderators that betray their prejudices? most likely
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:45 AM   #55
CJ7
Valued Poster

thats some funny shit

and at the end of the day, it boils down to this ...

an act of terror ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amTUk3rdg1Q
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:54 AM   #56
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
it is not just this debate, in all three debates so far the democrats were given more time

is it coincidence?

or is it some subliminal shift that happens in the minds of the moderators that betray their prejudices? most likely
No doubt the latter, but Crowley should have stuck to the agenda of allowing the audience to ask the questions and then held each candidate to one reply and one follow-up rebuttal*. On three occasions, Crowley gave time to Odumbo to answer a question, a follow-up rebut to Romney's answer, and then a second follow-up rebut to rebut Romney's rebuttal. She never allowed Romney a second follow-up rebuttal. And Crowley's gaffe on Libya was monumental.

*Crowley's debate instructions: "Each candidate has as much as two minutes to respond to a common question, and there will be a [singular]two-minute follow-up. The audience here in the hall has agreed to be polite and attentive."
Old 10-17-2012, 10:59 AM   #57
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
WTF you really are slow. Honey they are FUCKING WITH YOU. But yall don't quit, it's damn funny to watch.

They are crying and I am laughing. Just who is fucking with who?

Quote:

Obama is going to lose because of what he's up against. He's not up against Romney baby, he's up against millions upon millions of Americans that are active and working to kick his butt to the curb.

And you think that Obama does not have the exact same thing?

I would be much nicer to you if you weren't such a novice acting like a veteran in this election.

Your need for acceptance is obvious. Good fotr you, you found the religion of the Tea Party.

My problem with you is that you are no different than a Holy Roller that comes on here preaching about my sin. So Fuck off and I mean that with all the Love in the World.

Quote:

How many folks have you personally signed up to vote?

Will you be in Ohio the week of the election? Didn't think so.

Quote:

That's kinda what I thought. Have fun slinging shit doll, it's all you can do at this point.

I am slinging your stupid shit out of this forum. I will continue so until you quit coming around trolling for clients.

Quote:

PS, the timing thing is kinda retarded to bitch about. That should have been your first clue that you were being fucked with.
I know IB Hankering, you are no IB Hankering.

He wasn't fucking with me. He was being factual. I did not dispute the facts. I was fucking with him and JD and never and Whirly and a few other because I actually like them. I do not agree with all their posts but hey , so what.

You on the other hand I no longer care for. You try and sugar coat arsenic. You think of yourself as above the fray when in fact you are just as bad as the people you try and demonize.

I think it is a female hooker thing. I have run into it two other times with ladies that think they can say any thing without being challenged. You are used to men kissing your ass and have trouble when a male actually listens to what you have to say and does not overlook the ignorance in your words because he wants some pussy. Most males just have thicker skin....and for the most part have a better grasp of politics. So really it is not your fauly, you can not help that you are a female posting in a man's world. In that regard I admire you.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 11:04 AM   #58
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

is it coincidence?

You are now entering , The Twilight Zone
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 11:07 AM   #59
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:

is it coincidence?

maybe if willard would answer the questions in detail he could burn more clock ... saying trust me I'll tell you all about it later everytime it starts getting to deep for him is nobodys fault but his..

the dems have had 3 minutes more ....

yall are fucked in more ways than the election results fer sure.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 11:08 AM   #60
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

is it coincidence?

Would one of you clue in "Hot Lips"Houlihan that the timing issue is a real factor.and that is was not done so that you guys could fuck with me on eccie!
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women