Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70479
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47769
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-12-2013, 10:08 AM   #631
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
No, I readily admit mine are assumptions.

I find it part humorous and part disturbing that most the others on here--on both sides of the issue--refuse to acknowledge that their "firmly held beliefs" are really just assumptions. It's all about the state of mind of the two people, and that is inherently speculative. I'll just point to the Zimmerman injury photos: those who say, "Look! he was beaten within an inch of his life, no wonder he was fearful." are speculating. Those who say "There's nothing more than a scratch there." are speculating. The same with whether Martin thought Zimmerman had a gun, and certainly your assumption that Martin would have fled if he thought there was a gun. In one moment you want Martin to be a dumb testosterone filled punk, but a few seconds later you want him to be a cold, calculating, cowardly bully. Tell me, what do you make of all the contradictions in Z's words? Scared, frightened man? Why not dumb but lying vigilante? As I said, you see the evidence only from how it supports your predetermined verdict. So does almost everyone else.
There is not a shred of evidence that supports your use of "vigilante" as a pejorative, but your choice to use it as such does serve to expose your ignorant, prejudiced mindset. "Innocent until proven guilty" is the maxim, Old-T -- not vice versa as you would have it.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 10:09 AM   #632
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Try this if I am sitting on you beating the shit out of you and your CC is under my leg where I can feel it and you try to get it what chance do you think you have???
Not sure what my chances would be but I can assure you that if I did get the gun you would be dead.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 10:31 AM   #633
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Badass mofo...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 10:33 AM   #634
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Badass mofo...

This from the nut house hall monitor.
Old 07-12-2013, 10:42 AM   #635
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Badass mofo...

nah, just mofo
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 11:39 AM   #636
LexusLover
Valued Poster

I'm still thinking these jurors want to go home today. It's not good to hold them over the weekend.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 11:47 AM   #637
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I'm still thinking these jurors want to go home today. It's not good to hold them over the weekend.
aren't they sequestered to/in a hotel ?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 01:16 PM   #638
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Not sure what my chances would be but I can assure you that if I did get the gun you would be dead.

Right that is why I don't believe TM was on Z or he wouldn't have been able. Like he probably said You shot me, not you got me.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 02:44 PM   #639
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Right that is why I don't believe TM was on Z or he wouldn't have been able. Like he probably said You shot me, not you got me.

Believe what you want but even the prosecution has pretty much agreed that TM was on top. That being the case then GZ was able to get the gun. Maybe TM wasn't as much of a bad ass as he thought he was. When the two of them were on the ground you can bet your ass GZ was twisting and turning and pushing with everything he had to get free. He most likely was able to knock TM off balance just enough the get the gun. The exact scenario can never be re-created. You and I could try but and maybe I would not be able to get the gun. If I was on top maybe you could. It is impossible to know for sure. What we do know is TM was on top of GZ punching him in the face. That by itself is self defense for GZ.
Old 07-12-2013, 02:56 PM   #640
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Believe what you want but even the prosecution has pretty much agreed that TM was on top. That being the case then GZ was able to get the gun. Maybe TM wasn't as much of a bad ass as he thought he was. When the two of them were on the ground you can bet your ass GZ was twisting and turning and pushing with everything he had to get free. He most likely was able to knock TM off balance just enough the get the gun. The exact scenario can never be re-created. You and I could try but and maybe I would not be able to get the gun. If I was on top maybe you could. It is impossible to know for sure. What we do know is TM was on top of GZ punching him in the face. That by itself is self defense for GZ.

a 29 year old 200 lb man with MMA experience that cant get a 17 year old 150lb kid off his chest needs to carry a gun
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 03:06 PM   #641
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
a 29 year old 200 lb man with MMA experience that cant get a 17 year old 150lb kid off his chest needs to carry a gun

Kind of a stupid statement but not unlike most of your comments. I carry most of the time and from some of your post I assume you do as well. Does that mean you are a little bitch that couldn't get a 150lb thug off your chest? Why GZ could not get TM off of him is irrelevant. The fact is he could not get him off and you and your kind are doing everything you possible can to excuse the actions of TM. TM is the one that turned this into a violent act and a crime. There is nothing GZ did that was against the law. TM was completely within his rights until he punched GZ. He had several other options that were within the law and would not have resulted in his death.
Old 07-12-2013, 03:10 PM   #642
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Kind of a stupid statement but not unlike most of your comments. I carry most of the time and from some of your post I assume you do as well. Does that mean you are a little bitch that couldn't get a 150lb thug off your chest? Why GZ could not get TM off of him is irrelevant. The fact is he could not get him off and you and your kind are doing everything you possible can to excuse the actions of TM. TM is the one that turned this into a violent act and a crime. There is nothing GZ did that was against the law. TM was completely within his rights until he punched GZ. He had several other options that were within the law and would not have resulted in his death.

screaming like a teenage girl that saw a spider was about the only effort Porky made to get the kid off his ass, obviously that didn't work out did it?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 03:12 PM   #643
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
screaming like a teenage girl that saw a spider was about the only effort Porky made to get the kid off his ass, obviously that didn't work out did it?
Wrong. He shot the little thug in the chest. Calling for help didn't work. Next option was shoot the little fucker. You are one stupid POS.
Old 07-12-2013, 03:18 PM   #644
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wrong. He shot the little thug in the chest. Calling for help didn't work. Next option was shoot the little fucker. You are one stupid POS.
Im stupid because I can find more ways to get a kid off my chest than kill him?

I'am licensed to carry btw ...

Im not afraid of guns

Idiots like you don't bother me either

but idiots like you with a gun makes me pause , and sweat a little
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 03:19 PM   #645
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:

So you are admitting that it was Zimmerman screaming for help and not Martin. And you were calling the Zimmerman family liars. What about the Martin family members who changed their story about who was screaming?
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women