Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70478
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47765
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-09-2011, 12:56 PM   #61
BigBadBrasiliero
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
Just love these guys who can't pass up a mirror or a chance to tell the world they are the greatest. The brazilians are the greatest lovers because they are BRED to be that? It there a school of fucking there? I guess they all missed that class on humility though. Where did it say that a big cock makes anyone superior. It's just a lump af flesh like big breasts are. Fuck I just can't stand people that love themselves so much that they can't see they look like dicks when they talk.
It's called national pride, you know, the same thing you guys have here when you celebrate 4th of July or are constantly heard quoting the fact that this is "the greatest country in the world", on the back of every jeep spare tire, every bumper sticker, every instance of back patting exhibited over your 200 some odd year history...but you don't see me giving YOU shit do you. It's not about lacking humility it's about loving yourself and self love is the most important love because without it, any love you show to anyone else is nothing more than an empty gesture. And we Brazilians love ourselves, love life and everything there is about life, we are a happy people and we are taught that from an early age, it's in our DNA. Go to Carnival in Rio just once and then tell me I'm wrong, yeah, a few million beautiful people dancing half naked in the streets...we must all be delusional huh? Hey nobody's claiming to be superior...just reallllllly good at what we do, that's why we've given the world 2/3 of its super models...uh, you're welcome, lol. It's all good, I'm gonna continue loving me and you continue trying to pick fights with strangers over the internet...or maybe you should just stay in your lane chief cause it's you that's kinda lookin' like a dick right now.

Meh.....over it.
BigBadBrasiliero is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 01:01 PM   #62
BigBadBrasiliero
Registered Member

....And Kandy Kelly and Sensual Lina, just let me know when you are in the area...I accept ALL challenges.
Old 10-09-2011, 01:07 PM   #63
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadBrasiliero View Post
It's called national pride, you know, the same thing you guys have here when you celebrate 4th of July or are constantly heard quoting the fact that this is "the greatest country in the world", on the back of every jeep spare tire, every bumper sticker, every instance of back patting exhibited over your 200 some odd year history...but you don't see me giving YOU shit do you. It's not about lacking humility it's about loving yourself and self love is the most important love because without it, any love you show to anyone else is nothing more than an empty gesture. And we Brazilians love ourselves, love life and everything there is about life, we are a happy people and we are taught that from an early age, it's in our DNA. Go to Carnival in Rio just once and then tell me I'm wrong, yeah, a few million beautiful people dancing half naked in the streets...we must all be delusional huh? Hey nobody's claiming to be superior...just reallllllly good at what we do, that's why we've given the world 2/3 of its super models...uh, you're welcome, lol. It's all good, I'm gonna continue loving me and you continue trying to pick fights with strangers over the internet...or maybe you should just stay in your lane chief cause it's you that's kinda lookin' like a dick right now.

Meh.....over it.
Gotta love the people that gave us Carnival & Gisele, and for that we thank you!!

Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 02:11 PM   #64
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default Yup

Quote:

Meh.....over it.
Like I said they don't even know when they sound like a dick. Oh please forgive me. Thank you for giving the world it's super models. That export will sure make your country a superior one. If you didn't get the point it's this. If you have to tell the world that you are good looking or have a big cock or am a great lover then all you trying to convince is yourself. It's called being narcisstic which is usually a front row seat to inferiority. Let others decide if your a good lover or not. Don't tell them your country breeds better lovers. If you don't understand I can enroll you in a class. We have humility classes in The USA. Hey no charge.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 03:00 PM   #65
BigBadBrasiliero
Registered Member

Quote:
Like I said they don't even know when they sound like a dick. Oh please forgive me. Thank you for giving the world it's super models. That export will sure make your country a superior one. If you didn't get the point it's this. If you have to tell the world that you are good looking or have a big cock or am a great lover then all you trying to convince is yourself. It's called being narcisstic which is usually a front row seat to inferiority. Let others decide if your a good lover or not. Don't tell them your country breeds better lovers. If you don't understand I can enroll you in a class. We have humility classes in The USA. Hey no charge.
Yeah because if the USA is known for anything it's humility, hahahahaha! Your entire country is in a dick measuring/pissing contest with the ENTIRE world! Talk about narcissism, wow! Hey I think YOU'VE missed the point, someone asked a valid question in this thread and my answer is one of many, now if my response struck such a nerve with you that you now have your panties all in a bunch and feel the need to stick up for tiny pintus and bad lovers everywhere, then that's your problem but I'm pretty sure there are far more important causes to champion. Truthfully it just seems to me like you've only broken out your nursery to annoy the adults so um.....where did I put that can of "Bitch-B-Gone".
Old 10-09-2011, 03:07 PM   #66
BigBadBrasiliero
Registered Member

In fact, look at the fact that not only did you start the thread but also look at your responses where you tell the two women who prefer smaller cocks to go away because this is "A Big Boy Conversation", oh so because you poorly attempt to veil your responses they are less narcissistic? That my friend, makes you a hypocrite!
Old 10-09-2011, 03:17 PM   #67
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

The question was not if you have a big dick but what the providers prefered when it comes to dick size. The reality is the providers have probably seen bigger than you and smaller than you and the hobbyist doesn't give a damn about your dick size.

I am not trying to put you down. I am just trying to get this back on a more interesting subject.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 03:23 PM   #68
BigBadBrasiliero
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
The question was not if you have a big dick but what the providers prefered when it comes to dick size. The reality is the providers have probably seen bigger than you and smaller than you and the hobbyist doesn't give a damn about your dick size.

I am not trying to put you down. I am just trying to get this back on a more interesting subject.
Agreed, hence why my original response was that the only issue I've had was with providers in the US, where they seem to shy away from larger guys in my experience, which is why I've adopted the policy of booking two at a time. But yeah you're right, the pointless bickering thing is best left to politicians so consider my position yielded.
Old 10-09-2011, 03:53 PM   #69
coefficient
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Lina View Post
I think i need to visit Buffalo .....
Looks like someone needs to offer a discounted session.

I'm just saying..
coefficient is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 04:12 PM   #70
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default STFU

Quote:
In fact, look at the fact that not only did you start the thread but also look at your responses where you tell the two women who prefer smaller cocks to go away because this is "A Big Boy Conversation", oh so because you poorly attempt to veil your responses they are less narcissistic? That my friend, makes you a hypocrite!

As far as the two ladies I talked about they are online friends of mine. They know my mention of them was a humerous line connected to the fact that they don't enjoy an endowed individual. They understood and even made comment on it. Of course an idiot like you might assume I was being mean to them. Why don't you get a little informed before you open your mouth. If the USA is such bunch of loudmouthed idiots then I always ask why are you here. If your country was so advanced and beautiful then why are we not going there in droves. I don't think you will get any where by insulting the country. I'm also sure If I took a poll of your countrymen they would not list being a model or great at fucking as something they put on an adverstisment to visit . Only a true narcissist would do that.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 05:06 PM   #71
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Agreed, hence why my original response was that the only issue I've had was with providers in the US, where they seem to shy away from larger guys in my experience, which is why I've adopted the policy of booking two at a time. But yeah you're right, the pointless bickering thing is best left to politicians so consider my position yielded.
Quote:
As far as the two ladies I talked about they are online friends of mine. They know my mention of them was a humerous line connected to the fact that they don't enjoy an endowed individual. They understood and even made comment on it. Of course an idiot like you might assume I was being mean to them. Why don't you get a little informed before you open your mouth. If the USA is such bunch of loudmouthed idiots then I always ask why are you here. If your country was so advanced and beautiful then why are we not going there in droves. I don't think you will get any where by insulting the country. I'm also sure If I took a poll of your countrymen they would not list being a model or great at fucking as something they put on an adverstisment to visit . Only a true narcissist would do that.
If you guys are done comparing cock sizes, can we get back to the topic of the thread.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 05:09 PM   #72
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Yeah because if the USA is known for anything it's humility, hahahahaha! Your entire country is in a dick measuring/pissing contest with the ENTIRE world! Talk about narcissism, wow! Hey I think YOU'VE missed the point, someone asked a valid question in this thread and my answer is one of many, now if my response struck such a nerve with you that you now have your panties all in a bunch and feel the need to stick up for tiny pintus and bad lovers everywhere, then that's your problem but I'm pretty sure there are far more important causes to champion. Truthfully it just seems to me like you've only broken out your nursery to annoy the adults so um.....where did I put that can of "Bitch-B-Gone".

Hey wait a minute!! That's my line!!! "I got the hook up."
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 05:12 PM   #73
Your Ebony Dream
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 90184
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I Perfer A Cock Thats Thicker Than Its Long ... IDK Why But I Do Big Doesnt Mean Better For Me
Your Ebony Dream is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 05:16 PM   #74
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by coefficient View Post
Looks like someone needs to offer a discounted session.

I'm just saying..
Thats a different thread, I will direct your attention to the top of the forum, I conveniently made a nice sticky thread entitled Rates and Discounts Superthread. Please use it.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 05:19 PM   #75
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
um.....where did I put that can of "Bitch-B-Gone".
Lmbo! London, it caught on!
Naomi4u is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women