Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60173
gman4452966
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47657
pyramider46370
bambino40397
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 04-21-2012, 02:09 PM   #61
Metal Smith
Account Disabled

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by txAustin202 View Post
Sigh. It's so obvious that Space you are biased. You are a joke. You will use the spouse example with me but not apply it to Whispers. What a fucking joke. So are you Kboy. I had thought that you were one of the cool ones. Now I see that you're just one of the attack pack. I came on here to say something to Sixx. I will do it in his thread.
Quote:
And Whispers is pasting LR material on here. I'm sure nothing will be done.
This has gone on long enough!! See your PM's Sir... It will be done -- Make your apologies in a public forum --> AND AND continue this in the MLR...
Metal Smith is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 02:28 PM   #62
txAustin202
BANNED

Encounters: 10

There are no apologies warranted in this thread. I will also not continue in the LR. I sent Kboy a PM and he said he will respond in the LR. Then issue will be closed.
txAustin202 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 03:41 PM   #63
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

So much for respecting the man that gave him a heads up....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 03:52 PM   #64
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Sigh. It's so obvious that Space you are biased. You are a joke. You will use the spouse example with me but not apply it to Whispers. What a fucking joke. So are you Kboy. I had thought that you were one of the cool ones. Now I see that you're just one of the attack pack. I came on here to say something to Sixx. I will do it in his thread.

First, I did not use the spouse example with you. Second, I never formally warned you for the things that you said, I simply edited them and went on about life, exactly the same as I did in this thread. The major difference is that some of today's edits were triggered by the guy that actually wrote the posts. He saw that he had perhaps put some info out there that may or may not have been appropriate and went out of his way to ask us to get it out of the open.

As far as what we apply to Whispers or any other member here (including you) in the form of discipline of any type from formal warnings up to bannings are not discussed with anyone except the involved parties, so you have no idea what we may or may not have said or done to Whispers or anyone else in this or any other thread.

I am not sure what exactly that I did to get attacked here. I have been pretty neutral in this entire dust up and have pretty much let you boys have your fun with each other. I appreciate your including me in the attack pack, but if you bother to ask them they will tell you that I use the same rules with everyone including them. That said, you really don't want me to go on the offensive here. You are far better off picking on sixxbach than me. As far as being a "joke". Well, that's a pretty good one as I an not what most here consider a funny guy, but I appreciate your feeling that way.

I am going to go back to being cautiously neutral, lest someone think that I am biased one direction or another.........wait, I am biased, now that I think of it. I will take the ladies over you horndogs every time.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 06:53 PM   #65
Artist Formally Known As
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

I think we found the newest cast member for the Jersey Shore!
Artist Formally Known As is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 07:34 PM   #66
austinkboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
There are no apologies warranted in this thread. I will also not continue in the LR. I sent Kboy a PM and he said he will respond in the LR. Then issue will be closed.
I responded "buddy". Sorry a bit late, I was busy doing IMPORTANT stuff... So is the issue closed now?

btw Whispers, I love your new sig block. Now I can shed my image as Mr. Nice Guy since Cityjazz they finish last...
austinkboy is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 07:43 PM   #67
rrrabbit
Eat me, or mount me

Encounters: 3

Juicy material here.

However, I see one MAJOR problem. I AM THE ORIGINAL FUCKTARD. Please don't attempt to StEAl my title.

I personally attend events to meet like minded individuals, to have a few laughs, and to talk some kaka without the fear of wrath. Conversely, I certainly don't attend events with the conscious intent of shoving a baseball bat where it "don't belong".

My two cents to myself is that I'm best off placing perspective where perspective belongs, and look forward to the next event.

Many kudos to the organizers, and to all of the participants for a jolly good time.
rrrabbit is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 08:56 PM   #68
JohnPublic
Lifetime Premium Access

I just don't get all of the back and forth here. There's so much more to this board and life outside of the board than just dick swinging. Besides... the ladies are so much more fun to talk with. I think a few folks need to have a beer (or whatever floats your boat), and get a little perspective.
JohnPublic is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 09:30 PM   #69
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

This thread is so much like my first wife...no matter how much I hope and pray, it will never die...
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 09:21 AM   #70
Sire
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5
Default give it a rest 202

Saddest of all threads.

Why don't you take this to the locker room, where it belongs?
Sire is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women