Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70439
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60114
gman4452953
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47642
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 06-10-2019, 11:48 AM   #61
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
How do you know this?.
Realpolitik

Does not take a rocket scientist to figure out Trump.

And he can continue to fuck this country's citizens as long as he has enough supporters such as yourself.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 12:13 PM   #62
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Tiny, some of the stuff you say is just twaddle. How do you know that Trump cares more about selling NG to Germany than their security. How do you know this? If the pipeline wasn’t needed, why was it built and why are Germans buying a majority of their energy from Russia? But rely on us for military protection? You don’t need help from WTF, you’re sounding just like him.
How do I know this? Because unlike our president I read. Google it if you’re interested. You could start with something like “nord stream 2 Ukraine” and Germany sources of energy. Eight percent of their energy comes from Russia. As to whether Trump’s more interested in selling LNG than dictating German security policy, I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt, that he hasn’t been sucked in by John Bolton et al. But you may be right.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 12:31 PM   #63
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
How do I know this? Because unlike our president I read. Google it if you’re interested. You could start with something like “nord stream 2 Ukraine” and Germany sources of energy. Eight percent of their energy comes from Russia. As to whether Trump’s more interested in selling LNG than dictating German security policy, I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt, that he hasn’t been sucked in by John Bolton et al. But you may be right.
This link says it’s much higher. I googled it. But google is such an unbiased search option. I think Trump has more reliable information than what google has. So why would he bother?

https://www.cleanenergywire.org/fact...d-fossil-fuels
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 12:34 PM   #64
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Is the EU a great Allie? Germany is piping in 90% of their energy from Russia!!!!! .
Really....did Trump tell you that lie? You do the math Jethro.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-44794688

Mr Trump is right that Germany relies on Russia for most of its gas imports. Eurostat estimates that Russia is responsible for between 50% and 75% of Germany's gas imports.

But that does not mean that 60% of Germany's energy comes from Russia - Germany's energy mix for power production is about 40% coal, more than 30% renewables, less than 20% gas and 10% nuclear, according to Marex Spectron.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 12:39 PM   #65
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
This link says it’s much higher. I googled it. But google is such an unbiased search option. I think Trump has more reliable information than what google has. So why would he bother?

You think Trump is a reliable source of information? God damn, even most of Trump's most loyal supporters knows he lies like a rug.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 12:55 PM   #66
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Really....did Trump tell you that lie? You do the math Jethro.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-44794688

Mr Trump is right that Germany relies on Russia for most of its gas imports. Eurostat estimates that Russia is responsible for between 50% and 75% of Germany's gas imports.

But that does not mean that 60% of Germany's energy comes from Russia - Germany's energy mix for power production is about 40% coal, more than 30% renewables, less than 20% gas and 10% nuclear, according to Marex Spectron.
You do the math Uncle Fester.

https://amp.dw.com/en/nord-stream-2-...sia/a-47344788

Funny how the former German Chancellor is on the board of Nord Stream. Crony capitalism eh? You would think Germany, of all countries, wouldnt do business with Putin and help his economy.
Old 06-10-2019, 12:57 PM   #67
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:

Actually that link says 23.7% of their energy is from natural gas and 35% of their natural gas imports in 2015 were from Russia. .237 x .35 = 8.3%. Take into account the 6.3 billion cubic meters of domestic production and you’ll be darn close to the 8% I mentioned.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 12:58 PM   #68
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You do the math Uncle Fester.

https://amp.dw.com/en/nord-stream-2-...sia/a-47344788

Funny how the former German Chancellor is on the board of Nord Stream. Crony capitalism eh? You would think Germany, of all countries, would do business with Putin and help his economy.
Definition of realpolitik

: politics based on practical and material factors rather than on theoretical or ethical objectives
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 01:02 PM   #69
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Actually that link says 23.7% of their energy is from natural gas and 35% of their natural gas imports in 2015 were from Russia. .237 x .35 = 8.3%. Take into account the 6.3 billion cubic meters of domestic production and you’ll be darn close to the 8% I mentioned.
No need to pull out the complicated math equations on bambino....that really not fair to the poor fella....

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 01:34 PM   #70
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
From my link:

ccording to the Federal Institute for Geosciences and Natural Resources (BGR), about 98 percent of Germany’s primary energy consumption of mineral oil depended on imports in 2017. The country’s domestic crude oil output from 50 oilfields amounted to 2.22 million tonnes in 2017. Germany imported 90.7 million tonnes crude oil (Germany also imports additional mineral oil products). Russia was by far the largest supplier in 2017, delivering 33.5 million tonnes, or about 37 percent of oil imports. Norway provided 10.3 million tonnes and the UK 8.5 million tonnes. In total, more than 30 countries supplied oil to Germany.

Germany is oil dependent. And Russia is by far their biggest supplier. Why would they want Russia to play a bigger role once the pipeline is finished? Poland, in particular, isn’t very happy about it. They signed a deal with the US:

https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-N...0-Yr-Deal.html
Old 06-10-2019, 01:37 PM   #71
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default How about yall leave that to the adults

Quote:
Germany is piping in 90% of their energy from Russia!!!!! .
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Seriously? I thought it was 90% of their energy from renewables: solar, wave, unicorn farts </sarc>?

Yep https://oilprice.com/Energy/Natural-...e-Costly.html#

That's outrageous. Wow.
There you two go.... thinking again.

Trump does not give a fuck about Germany, it was the Russians buying his apartments! That is wtf he cared about. Those Russians wanted Trump to rescind the Magnitsky Act . Probably wtf Flynn was working on.

He gave Syria to them....he has given Turkey and now Eastern Europe.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 01:48 PM   #72
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Definition of realpolitik

: politics based on practical and material factors rather than on theoretical or ethical objectives
Good thing you googled that big word. You still don’t know what it means.
Old 06-10-2019, 01:59 PM   #73
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Good thing you googled that big word. You still don’t know what it means.
This coming from someone who gets his facts from Donald J Trump!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 02:13 PM   #74
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
This coming from someone who gets his facts from Donald J Trump!

And you get your facts from memes.
Old 06-10-2019, 02:17 PM   #75
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
And you get your facts from memes.
I use memes to spotlight my facts Tonto.

WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women