Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 252
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453025
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47738
pyramider46370
bambino40442
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2016, 09:15 AM   #76
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
http://crimeresearch.org/wp-content/...countries.jpeg

What happened?

http://crimeresearch.org/wp-content/...atest-year.png

Did you forget to list Mexico which has stringent gun control laws? How about Chile, Russia, and Brazil? Liberal gun control?
makes no sense to compare the U.S. with nations like Honduras or Jamaica.

When comparing a western democracy to other nations, its better to compare to other western democracies.
southtown4488 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 09:15 AM   #77
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The Supreme Court has ruled against your stupid lib-retard position, speedy, but you stupidly pretend it hasn't: "Got it?"

What is my position, idiot? You are clueless as to what it might be. Your simply classify me as a "liberal" and therefore want to grab your guns.

Whether or not the Supreme Court agrees or disagrees with my position is irrelevant. What I said is that they are the final arbiter on Second Amendment rights, which I think you have finally gotten through your thick skull.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 09:28 AM   #78
southtown4488
Valued Poster

SCOTUS is the ultimate determiner of how the Second Amendment is interpreted. It does not matter one iota how you, Vivienne or I interpret the amendment. And SCOTUS, which is more Conservative than Liberal, has consistently ruled that the Second Amendment is limited in the freedoms it gives citizens regarding the right to bear arms. And how do the justices on the Supreme Court get there? We vote for the President who nominates them and we vote for our representatives in Congress who approve the nominations. So we, the people, do have a significant say in how the Second Amendment is to be interpreted.

We've discussed this before. With several of the SCOTUS justices getting up there in years, the next POTUS will probably have a great say in determining the future interpretation of the Second Amendment.[/QUOTE]

well put, you have a clear understanding of how the SCOTUS, the Constitution and the POTUS works. Don't expect those who simply rant while blinded by hate to understand.
Old 06-23-2016, 09:35 AM   #79
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
What is my position, idiot? You are clueless as to what it might be. Your simply classify me as a "liberal" and therefore want to grab your guns.

Whether or not the Supreme Court agrees or disagrees with my position is irrelevant. What I said is that they are the final arbiter on Second Amendment rights, which I think you have finally gotten through your thick skull.
You come into this forum where you regularly rant for more gun regulation, speedy, that you don't recognize what your own fucking position is on this subject proves that it is your dumb ass that is the "idiot".

Quote:
Originally Posted by southtown4488 View Post
well put, you have a clear understanding of how the SCOTUS, the Constitution and the POTUS works. Don't expect those who simply rant while blinded by hate to understand.
You and your ilk can just keep sucking, suckclown.

Quote:

When comparing a western democracy to other nations, its better to compare to other western democracies.
Actually, suckclown, you lying ass lib-retards prefer cherry picked data, because with cherry picked data, you can jury-rig the results to fit your lib-retard agenda. Meanwhile, suckclown, you and your ilk disingenuously ignore the cultural dissimilarities that exist between the U.S. and the nations you pick and simultaneously, and also disingenuously, ignore the cultural similarities that exist between the U.S. and the nations you don't pick, suckclown.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 09:52 AM   #80
southtown4488
Valued Poster

mindless rant. . . ignore
Old 06-23-2016, 09:54 AM   #81
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

That's what dim-retards like you do, suckclown: "mindlessly rant while ignoring facts." Keep sucking, suckclown.

Old 06-23-2016, 10:01 AM   #82
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

Makes "no sense" to you, but what does? You've got no sense to make!

Actually you're full of shit. It makes sense to compare THE RESULTS of countries with stringent gun control ..... besides, if you and your ilk have "their way," the U.S. will rapidly turn into a third-world Muslim country! Do you enjoy being a Christian?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 10:03 AM   #83
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Join your ilk ....

WAWAWAWAWAWAWA!!!!!!!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 10:13 AM   #84
southtown4488
Valued Poster

oh, a photoshop pic??!?! wow, what a great argument

proves u have no real argument.
Old 06-23-2016, 12:29 PM   #85
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
You come into this forum where you regularly rant for more gun regulation, speedy, that you don't recognize what your own fucking position is on this subject proves that it is your dumb ass that is the "idiot".
Once again you did not answer my specific question as to what you think I am for or against on gun control. Let me spell it out for you. Maybe it will sink into your thick skull like my statements on SCOTUS did.

As I did with JD when he accused me of asking for more gun regulation (an accusation he backed down from), I challenge you to find any post I've made "ranting" for more gun regulation. If more strict gun control laws are passed, they won't affect me since I am not planning to purchase a gun. Yes, there are certain gun laws that I am against (No CHL requirement in order to conceal carry (Constitutional carry). Allowing college students in public colleges in Texas with a CHL to carry their guns in classrooms and dormitories.) I see little upside to those laws and more of a downside. But that is opinion. I'm sure your opinion is the opposite and I accept that. But at no time have I made a major deal out of it. The law is the law and I accept the law. No ranting.
Old 06-23-2016, 12:46 PM   #86
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Once again you did not answer my specific question as to what you think I am for or against on gun control. Let me spell it out for you. Maybe it will sink into your thick skull like my statements on SCOTUS did.

As I did with JD when he accused me of asking for more gun regulation (an accusation he backed down from), I challenge you to find any post I've made "ranting" for more gun regulation. If more strict gun control laws are passed, they won't affect me since I am not planning to purchase a gun. Yes, there are certain gun laws that I am against (No CHL requirement in order to conceal carry (Constitutional carry). Allowing college students in public colleges in Texas with a CHL to carry their guns in classrooms and dormitories.) I see little upside to those laws and more of a downside. But that is opinion. I'm sure your opinion is the opposite and I accept that. But at no time have I made a major deal out of it. The law is the law and I accept the law. No ranting.
You asked the same question several months ago, and it was answered at that time, speedy. It's a shame how your paltry, long term memory is failing you so early in life. You've made it very clear that you are against the Heller decision, and you blatantly lie when you to deny that you've not argued that regulations that don't meet your specifications are insufficient.

Quote:
Quote:
I support concealed carry, but only when the person has a license to do so. [Here you are arguing that -- to satisfy your minimum requirements -- laws must mandate a license for every CCW, Speedy] Very simple reasoning -- I want to make sure that any person carrying a concealed handgun has at least a basic skill in handling the handgun and has a basic understanding of under what conditions that handgun should be used. [Here again you're arguing that laws that don't meet your minimum requirements are insufficient, Speedy, ergo you are arguing for increased regulation to protect your fraidy-cat ass].
Old 06-23-2016, 02:09 PM   #87
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
You asked the same question several months ago, and it was answered at that time, speedy. It's a shame how your paltry, long term memory is failing you so early in life. You've made it very clear that you are against the Heller decision, and you blatantly lie when you to deny that you've not argued that regulations that don't meet your specifications are insufficient.

Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I support concealed carry, but only when the person has a license to do so. [Here you are arguing that -- to satisfy your minimum requirements -- laws must mandate a license for every CCW, Speedy] Very simple reasoning -- I want to make sure that any person carrying a concealed handgun has at least a basic skill in handling the handgun and has a basic understanding of under what conditions that handgun should be used. [Here again you're arguing that laws that don't meet your minimum requirements are insufficient, Speedy, ergo you are arguing for increased regulation to protect your fraidy-cat ass].

I support the right of an individual to own a gun to protect himself. I've stated that many times. That means I support the Heller decision for the most part. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!!

And I've made my position VERY clear on the statement of mine that you cited. States have been given the right to make gun control laws, or not make them, as they see fit. If a citizen of that state does not agree with the law, they can contest the law in court or they can vote for a representative that supports their point of view. Some gun laws I do not like but I obey them. Now try to understand this -- just because I disagree with a law does not mean I expect the law to be changed to satisfy my desires. If "Constitutional" carry becomes a law in Texas, I will not like it but I will live with it. The odds of it ever impacting my life are minimal. You have the right to own and carry a gun. I have the right to be safe from those that choose to own and carry a gun. Especially if it is an idiot like you.
Old 06-23-2016, 02:15 PM   #88
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I support the right of an individual to own a gun to protect himself. I've stated that many times. That means I support the Heller decision for the most part. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!!

And I've made my position VERY clear on the statement of mine that you cited. States have been given the right to make gun control laws, or not make them, as they see fit. If a citizen of that state does not agree with the law, they can contest the law in court or they can vote for a representative that supports their point of view. Some gun laws I do not like but I obey them. Now try to understand this -- just because I disagree with a law does not mean I expect the law to be changed to satisfy my desires. If "Constitutional" carry becomes a law in Texas, I will not like it but I will live with it. The odds of it ever impacting my life are minimal. You have the right to own and carry a gun. I have the right to be safe from those that choose to own and carry a gun. Especially if it is an idiot like you.
Yeah, speedy, your position has been abundantly clear for several years now. Despite your lies to the contrary, you're for more gun control regulations, and your posts in this forum to date prove it, speedy.
Old 06-23-2016, 02:20 PM   #89
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yeah, speedy, your position has been abundantly clear for several years now. Despite your lies to the contrary, you're for more gun control regulations, and your posts in this forum to date prove it, speedy.
Once again I ask. Cite any statements I've made on this forum that I am for more gun control regulations. This is getting boring. You keep calling me a liar yet can't come up with any proof other than your opinion.

Until you cite a post, people will look at you as I do. An idiot.
Old 06-23-2016, 03:51 PM   #90
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Once again I ask. Cite any statements I've made on this forum that I am for more gun control regulations. This is getting boring. You keep calling me a liar yet can't come up with any proof other than your opinion.

Until you cite a post, people will look at you as I do. An idiot.

Already posted and cited, speedy. Your denials don't change the facts previously noted, speedy.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women