Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 09-18-2016, 05:51 PM   #76
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

I learned the hard way that if you go through this experience it is perhaps a good idea to not tell your fav female provider. I 'lost' one forever because, during pillow talk after a great session I told her about my ts ventures, knowing that she was bisexual and thinking her to be very open minded. Since that revelation she won't even answer messages let alone do a session! i guess I was naive to think she was open minded! Reveal at your own risk!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 07:30 AM   #77
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

User ID: 160085
My ECCIE Reviews

Most men who are attracted to transsexual women are straight. Because transgender women are WOMEN.

I know this is really difficult for a lot of people to grasp, because a lot of people are obsessed with genitals & genetics as the end-all be-all of gender. But honestly, that's weird to me. I am attracted to a lot of people whose genitals & genetics I know nothing specific about. It's not the basis of my attraction and I don't construct mental blocks for myself in terms of following through on my attraction based on those factors.

I think it's sad that some providers are so closed-minded as to put a client on their DNS list just because he meets with transsexual women. It's a harmful practice that contributes to a less supportive environment for transgender women within this industry, which translates into more dangerous working conditions in a lot of cases. Not good. We all have the right to be selective with our clientele, but as with every arena of life, some types of "selectivity" are rooted in harmful biases & perpetuate harmful conditions for certain categories of sex workers / members of our own community.

If a sex worker doesn't want your money just because you admit that you meet with transsexual women, then say good RIDDANCE and find someone even better who is GENUINELY open-minded. Sometimes change is the best thing that can happen to us, especially when that change is caused by standing up for what is right. And refusing to participate in the rendering of TS women as exclusively secret sources of attraction IS standing up for what is right...

Just my point of view.
Zoey Zacquery is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 08:49 AM   #78
Bikerjoe337
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Zoey, you are absolutely right and I don't think any less of any TS from this one texting nightmare. I knew that some were full of drama but this one seemed to be very professional and I took a chance. Glad it didn't work out.

Soulmate62, you have a valid point and I did think about that going in. Which is part of the reason I started the thread as well as picking the brains of those who have experienced it. Some fantasies should remain just a fantasy. To fulfill this experience I may just do a session with Two genetic females and have them bring their strap-ons. Lol.

Thanks to everyone for the input and shared experiences.
Bikerjoe337 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 09:45 AM   #79
tarafoxxx
Tastii Timez With Tara

User ID: 355745
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikerjoe337 View Post
Ok, recently for some reason I have been sort of fantasizing about a 3 some with a female and a TS. The TS would have to be totally feminine and passable. The fantasy starts out as me watching the other two begin the session with great oral on the female by the TS that goes into 69. At that point I decide to join in with a little DATO on the female while the TS is DATY after a while of that the attention goes to me as the female performs BBBJ on both cocks before the TS joins her in sucking me. Once everyone is super excited it slowly turns into a DP and switch holes so we both get to have fun with both. The ending would be me fucking the TS in doggy while the female and TS are back to 69 as she sucks the TS cock and a little BLS and light rimming on me. Once I'm ready to pop I pull out, remove cover and give them both a little CIM. I would like to broaden my horizons sexually. Anyone here have experience with this? I don't think I would be comfortable with a TS without a female present. Any thoughts on this.

me personally I don't see anything wrong with your sexual desire... I mean honestly to each his own, I find it sexy that a man is open enough to be honest with his sexual fantasies whether they're taboo or whether they're conventional... I honestly have experienced a situation where I was approached by a guy who wanted the same thing that you wonder about now... After a while of chatting and really getting to know each other and getting comfortable we tested that situation together. I can't even lie and say that I wasn't turned on by having my tongue deep in his ass... Hearing his deep muffled moans only made me realize that I was just as turned on as he was.... The Gaze in his eyes as I gave him a bbbj while playing with his ass slowly with my red dildo, only showed me that as long as both people are comfortable the sexual experiences you share are Limitless.... I'm a pansexual so I honestly have no real negative feelings towards anything out of the norm... I just can't get into bestiality lol...Yikes!!
tarafoxxx is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 11:08 AM   #80
Bikerjoe337
Valued Poster

Tara you are the one for the job, lol. As I stated previously I will stick to females and maybe have a double Dom/sub session. One lady dom and one lady sub and I the switch. Or possibly all be the switch however it plays out. This also would be new to me and would love to have you pop my cherry with this experience just as you did this passed weekend's session. If I were very wealthy I think I would build you a private dungeon here in Laffy with a few stripper poles and all kinds of equipment for debauchery. Haha. I am sort of a closet freak who is slowly peaking through the crack in the door waiting for the right person to yank me out of there.
Old 09-19-2016, 01:59 PM   #81
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41
Default Response to Zoey ...and other cool folk!

Zoey, you write so very well!I guess what really hurt me the most, the provider referenced above, I would have thought she would be the last one on Hobby Planet to be judgmental and to shun me like she ultimately did. It made me question my own so-called ability to 'read' into the mind and soul of a once intimate partner. When I went into Eccie Exile two years back - my own choice - the opinions and passions revolving around this subject, they really have not changed all that much!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 06:43 PM   #82
finman56
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solemate62 View Post
I learned the hard way that if you go through this experience it is perhaps a good idea to not tell your fav female provider. I 'lost' one forever because, during pillow talk after a great session I told her about my ts ventures, knowing that she was bisexual and thinking her to be very open minded. Since that revelation she won't even answer messages let alone do a session! i guess I was naive to think she was open minded! Reveal at your own risk!
Solemate I am sorry that happened to you.I guess I am fortunate in this regard. I shared my desire with my ATF early on about seeing a TS provider. Her response was "Can I watch!", maybe this why she is my ATF.

Well she never got to watch the 2 times I have seen AtumnMarie. But they did meet at local M&G and have done a duo together. After the 1st meeting with Autumn I was sacred to review her for the reaction you experienced. But so far nobody has given me any grief. Several of the ladies I have seen and would like to see again have all been supportive.

Just remember this mantra with ladies who shun you, NEXT!
finman56 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 09:06 PM   #83
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by finman56 View Post
Solemate I am sorry that happened to you.I guess I am fortunate in this regard. I shared my desire with my ATF early on about seeing a TS provider. Her response was "Can I watch!", maybe this why she is my ATF.

Well she never got to watch the 2 times I have seen AtumnMarie. But they did meet at local M&G and have done a duo together. After the 1st meeting with Autumn I was sacred to review her for the reaction you experienced. But so far nobody has given me any grief. Several of the ladies I have seen and would like to see again have all been supportive.

Just remember this mantra with ladies who shun you, NEXT!
i lay down my sowrd to protect my brethren .
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 06:44 AM   #84
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoey Zacquery View Post
Most men who are attracted to transsexual women are straight. Because transgender women are WOMEN.

I know this is really difficult for a lot of people to grasp, because a lot of people are obsessed with genitals & genetics as the end-all be-all of gender.
Well genitals and genetics do matter. Just because a man thinks he's a woman doesn't magically make him a woman.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 04:28 PM   #85
GregJM
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy8055 View Post
Well genitals and genetics do matter. Just because a man thinks he's a woman doesn't magically make him a woman.
In your humble (and I might say quite narrow minded) opinion.
GregJM is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 04:32 PM   #86
finman56
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickahhughs View Post
i lay down my sowrd to protect my brethren .
Thanks slick some people get why we are here!
finman56 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 09:53 PM   #87
HoustonRiley
Texas Tornado

User ID: 167370
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation Not Going To Lie To Get Your Money - SORRY Call Me Small Minded a tucked dick is still a dick

For Me Personally I don't want to be with any Hobbyist that has sexual relations with men.
Theres already enough to worry about and adding men on men is just too much for me.
I'm a straight Provider that sees straight Hobbyists.
And if I do doubles which is very rarely I'm picky about my play mate.
I turned down an eccie man today. bc he does a lot of reviews some yes and some no.
To me him hiding the fact that he wants to get fucked in the ass. make his reviews not credible.
He judges the women he sees based on how they handle his requests.
Yet hides what hes requesting from the reviews.
A woman may act different with someone of this nature then they would a fully straight male.
to each his own.
whatever floats your boat
and all that jazz.
but i'm not about to say
I'm ok with you having a session with a man dressed as a woman
and then having a session with me,
just my personal opinion.
If any of my clients are into that type of stuff I wouldn't know bc they don't even ask me for greek they know I don't offer it.
HoustonRiley is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 12:21 PM   #88
Bikerjoe337
Valued Poster

I guess I'm gonna have to put this out here and not gonna out anyone but if you have a negative opinion about this thread or the desire to try to convince me that I'm gay, please just keep your negativity to yourself and don't pm me to call me gay. I respect everyone's opinions and will not disrespect you because of it. I am not gay regardless of how you view it. If I have offended anyone so be it. I'm not here to argue my sexuality and am well aware of my preference and don't need anyone to try and convince me otherwise. I've never been with a male and made up my mind that ts was not for me. Treat me with respect and you shall get the same. Happy hobbying.
Old 09-21-2016, 01:37 PM   #89
HoustonRiley
Texas Tornado

User ID: 167370
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikerjoe337 View Post
I guess I'm gonna have to put this out here and not gonna out anyone but if you have a negative opinion about this thread or the desire to try to convince me that I'm gay, please just keep your negativity to yourself and don't pm me to call me gay. I respect everyone's opinions and will not disrespect you because of it. I am not gay regardless of how you view it. If I have offended anyone so be it. I'm not here to argue my sexuality and am well aware of my preference and don't need anyone to try and convince me otherwise. I've never been with a male and made up my mind that ts was not for me. Treat me with
respect and you shall get the same. Happy hobbying.

sorry someone inboxed you calling you gay. that's kind of messed up. but you have to understand messing with a TS is Gay. a Transexual is a man whom appears to look on the outside as a woman but naked has a dick and balls.
Transgender Woman is a Woman's mind in a mans body with Dick and balls. once they cut their dick off they can legally be called women. an no longer have to go by TS. so you can say they are straight in their head. but until they have a pussy 2 dicks is two dicks. and male on male is not straight or bicurious its gay. Thank God as a provider I reserve the right not to see people. 2 of the men on this thread talking about fucking and sucking another man have both inquired seeing me previously.
to each his own but come on now don't expect a straight woman to be down with sucking the shit off your dick
HoustonRiley is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 01:49 PM   #90
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Coming form a hooker that has had more cock in her than fleas on a dog I find this humorous
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women