Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 06-19-2021, 08:26 PM   #76
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Well then.. I suppose I'll have to look into it. Would be nice to not have to use my rehearsed story about "what happened"
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 08:13 AM   #77
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

How is this new law signed by Gov Training Wheels going to go into effect?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 02:07 PM   #78
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

pyramider: Which law?
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 02:16 PM   #79
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
Well then.. I suppose I'll have to look into it. Would be nice to not have to use my rehearsed story about "what happened"
Grace,
Seriously consider finding an Attorney that knows what he's doing, from your home state. You might get lucky enough to find one that has handled quite a few situations similar to yours.
I'm momentarily not able to recall a contact name, but it's readily available.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 06:37 PM   #80
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
Grace,
Seriously consider finding an Attorney that knows what he's doing, from your home state. You might get lucky enough to find one that has handled quite a few situations similar to yours.
I'm momentarily not able to recall a contact name, but it's readily available.

Well here's where I have a secondary question....

The arrest record and my state of residence at the time was Texas, however-- I no longer live in Texas. So do I want a Texas attorney, or one in my state? I'd think with expungement, I'd still want one in Texas, yes?
Old 06-20-2021, 07:01 PM   #81
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Yes. Expunction is a matter of state law, so you want a Texas attorney. I'd be happy to help you. Email me at ShysterJonEccie@gmail.com if you're interested.
Old 06-21-2021, 06:15 PM   #82
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks.. I'll likely be emailing you closer to October when I get my quarterly bonus.
Old 06-21-2021, 07:19 PM   #83
playerplano
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
How is this new law signed by Gov Training Wheels going to go into effect?
From the context I’m thinking you intended to ask “when” does the new law go into effect ?

The new law mandating strippers be at least 21 years old went into effect immediately . As soon as the governor signed it all the 18 to 20 YO strippers were sacked lol. Good news for the sugar baby crowd lol.
playerplano is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 07:36 PM   #84
Joddxxx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by playerplano View Post
From the context I’m thinking you intended to ask “when” does the new law go into effect ?

The new law mandating strippers be at least 21 years old went into effect immediately . As soon as the governor signed it all the 18 to 20 YO strippers were sacked lol. Good news for the sugar baby crowd lol.
Time to celebrate
Joddxxx is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 09:01 PM   #85
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShysterJon View Post
Grace: When I do an expunction petition, I list the agencies to receive notice, if the petition is granted, including the FBI and the NCIC. Under Chapter 55 of the Texas Code of Criminal Procedure, all noticed agencies must either send the original case information back to the court, or delete it from its computers. Agencies delete the info 99.99% of the time.
Quote:
Yes. Expunction is a matter of state law, so you want a Texas attorney. I'd be happy to help you. Email me at ShysterJonEccie@gmail.com if you're interested.
Thanks for sharing that.
When I get the attention of law enforcement, if i'm guilty I pay all fines and dues without question.
If I feel i'm innocent, I fight it. And i've won every case I fought.
*BUT* like Grace, I have one that I fought and the DA dropped all charges. But whenever I get pulled over, I know they see that I was arrested. But they don't care that the charges were dropped. It would be nice to expunge this.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 11:07 PM   #86
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Precious_b: In Texas, cases where the defendant is charged but later the ADA files a motion to dismiss and the judge grants the motion are usually eligible to have the case records expunged. Give me a few days and we can talk about your case.
Old 06-22-2021, 06:38 PM   #87
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Thanks for sharing that.
When I get the attention of law enforcement, if i'm guilty I pay all fines and dues without question.
If I feel i'm innocent, I fight it. And i've won every case I fought.
*BUT* like Grace, I have one that I fought and the DA dropped all charges. But whenever I get pulled over, I know they see that I was arrested. But they don't care that the charges were dropped. It would be nice to expunge this.

See.. when I had my first court date-- I watched as everyone in front of me went up for various charges ranging from Class C to Class A misdemeanors. Every... single... one of them, was offered deferred adjudication with expungement. So, my original intent was to take that if offered simply to save myself the time and hassle of having to fight it in court. But.. when I went up... I was specifically told that I was not eligible for that. People with much higher charges were eligible, but me with my little assed Class C was not. So at that moment I was mentally like "Ok-- game on".. .and I demanded a jury trial

Had a couple more court dates after that-- finally the judge asked me what grounds I felt I had to plead innocence, I gave him the grounds... he looks at me dumbfounded... says "Well why didn't you tell the arresting officer this?". I look at him deadpan and said....

"They didn't ask".

Dismissed. Had my bail money back in about 2 weeks.

Yessir.. I will absolutely cost the City of Addison as much money as possible over this Class C Misdemeanor-- if for no other reason than you've pissed me off.

Probably could have saved some time had I retained an attorney... but felt it would be an unnecessary expense for what I had in mind.
Old 06-22-2021, 06:58 PM   #88
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Grace: You picked up the case when Craig Watkins was the Dallas County DA. People thought that because Watkins is Black meant he'd be lenient, and he was regarding some offenses. But with any offense related to sex, he was harsh and directed his ADAs to only offer stiff punishments, perhaps because he's a pious Baptist. A judge can only accept or deny an agreed plea - that is, they can't change the conditions.
Old 06-22-2021, 10:03 PM   #89
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Grace: You picked up the case when Craig Watkins was the Dallas County DA. People thought that because Watkins is Black meant he'd be lenient, and he was regarding some offenses. But with any offense related to sex, he was harsh and directed his ADAs to only offer stiff punishments, perhaps because he's a pious Baptist. A judge can only accept or deny an agreed plea - that is, they can't change the conditions.

Yeah.. my last court date, the ADA was trying to negotiate with me in regards to it. He was like "If you plead out, you'll just have to pay the fine, which you paid already".

I then reminded him that as a Class C, that's what the penalty would be anyhow-- so I'm good with fighting the charge. That's what set the whole thing in motion in regards to why I felt I had grounds to fight... its a longer story and involves a couple of non-sharable personal details.

The gist of it.. is that I was making it abundantly clear that I would be more than happy to cost the City of Addison as much as possible and would absolutely demand a jury trial if they wished to continue pursuing the matter, despite the clear "out" that I had.
Old 06-24-2021, 05:29 AM   #90
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

Quote:
Originally Posted by playerplano View Post

I was expecting 9/1, when it seems most new state laws go into effect. Maybe this explains a few new, young ladies popping up on the scene declaring they aren’t making enough money stripping. Maybe by “not enough” they mean none because they aren’t yet 21.

And, no, I can’t provide links…just something I noticed reading some recent reviews.
TinMan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women