Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47594
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 05-06-2019, 12:00 AM   #91
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushella View Post
Simple economics. Guys in Dallas on average make $400-600 a week so an hour for 200-300 depending on services isn't too outlandish.

$500/hr? Wild.
I have been charging 500/hr for about 5 years now girl! , there are women who charge more than that!!! Up north 500/hr is pretty average actually. And the guys have no complaints. But i guess they make more money up here too.
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 12:17 AM   #92
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing View Post
Just in case some are missing the point, this is the use of sarcasm using others arguments stated in such a way as to ridicule them and illustrate just how dumb they are. For the love of God, please don't attempt to make this a serious discussion. Nothing will be achieved. On the other hand, if you can find a humorous way to berate these guys, please, by all mean do so. Some guys may not agree but will at least get its not serious. But the real fun comes from those who cannot get their heads out of their asses and will try to argue this to death.

Thank you chainsaw. Yes I almost choked on my tongue, by my love of the hobby demanded the sacrifice.

Cheap johns unite!
Ohhh i get it now, Good One!
lol
Old 05-06-2019, 12:28 AM   #93
Shep3.0
Premium Access

Encounters: 224

Welcome back Mya.
Shep3.0 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 02:27 AM   #94
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

You guys have fun with Mya's bitter race baiting ass... she is still just mad that she could not get $200/hr in Dallas years ago on a regular basis. Geez, I wonder why with her pretty face and obvious intelligence lol. https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1945551

Quote:
Simple economics. Guys in Dallas on average make $400-600 a week so an hour for 200-300 depending on services isn't too outlandish.

$500/hr? Wild.
You may be right about what guys on average make in Dallas, but I would assume most guys on here make a lot more than that to spend even $200/hr on providers at that weekly $400 - $600 compensation assumption.

It's very nice and considerate of you to understand that money does not grow on trees for men unlike like how so many greedy providers assume it does. It says a lot about how down to earth you are and I am sure many men will appreciate that fact about you.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 07:19 AM   #95
bill sins
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Enough is enough. All this GPS is way out of control. Way too many of you providers have the nerve to charge what the market will bear. How dare you charge what you think your worth? Do you have any idea how many hard working, but cheep, guys here cannot afford these sky high rates you bitches have the nerve to charge? What makes you think any pussy is worth more than $250 tops? So what if you have guys standing in line to pay you $300, $400, or more? What do they know?

So what if some guys have more money than sense and want to spend their money the way they want and on who they want? These idiots are as much of the problem as you GPS providers are! Driving up prices for all the other poor, deserving guys. Bastards!!

NO! This has to stop NOW!!

I call for a strike.

Starting at once, all right thinking guys who are not willing to pay over $250 should continue not paying it. They should put on ignore any stupid bitch of a provider having the nerve to charge over $250. No commenting on reviews, no remarks in threads, even in private tags. No snarky remarks in Welcome threads. NO response at all to any mention of rates over $250. NO Haggling or comments to the providers about their rates being too high. No response to GPS in any form.

In addition, they should put on ignore any guy who has the nerve to break this strike by admitting they have or are willing to pay over $250. The pussy whipped SOB’s. The effects of all guys not paying providers they are already not paying will bring all you women with GPS to your knees in no time. Rates will fall to a fair $250 or less in no time!! And the wide spread silence from the lack of bickering and whining about GPS will make all wrong thinking guys realize just how stupid they have been and how much they are hurting their brothers.

Tight wade, cheap johns UNITE

There are 2 classes of men. The ones who are destined to only access cheap aged pussy and those with success who can afford young prime pussy. Good luck with persuading the successful types to lower themselves to your standards.
bill sins is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 07:26 AM   #96
bill sins
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:

$500/hr? Wild.
If you are pulling down $400-$600 week in Dallas you need to get a better job. You certainly are not buying pussy when you can hardly afford food.
bill sins is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 07:41 AM   #97
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill sins View Post
If you are pulling down $400-$600 week in Dallas you need to get a better job. You certainly are not buying pussy when you can hardly afford food.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle View Post
That's what guys who can't afford to spend more than $100 at a time do hun. They also expect women to pay for their half of the bill when they go out on dates.
They think women have it easy even though their are 36 million millionaires in the world and 85% of them are men.

36 million Millionaires

About 15 percent of American millionaires are self-made women, BMO said, while the rest got their fortune from marriage or inheritance.

Women represent an even smaller slice of billionaires. Less than 10 percent of the billionaires in the world are women—and a small minority of them are self-made.
Exactly
Old 05-06-2019, 07:55 AM   #98
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shep3.0 View Post
Welcome back Mya.
I make a visit back to the Ghetto once in a while. I'm not scared of the streets!
Old 05-06-2019, 08:05 AM   #99
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
I make a visit back to the Ghetto once in a while. I'm not scared of the streets!
Da fuck you say?... The people from the streets don’t stay away for over 2 years. You are a whore who pops out kiddos with Baby Daddies, you just probably took time away from here to have Tyrone’s or Marquis’.

And try updating your photos, that shit is at least 4 years old!

Come back to the Spidey Hole, we miss you.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 12:48 PM   #100
johnclark
Viva covfefe!

Encounters: 88

Quote:
okay i don't know how i ended up on a 3 yr old thread, but yes i do have lots of spare time because i don't have to clock in 30 guys a month, more like 7 or 8 .

$500x8=$4000. $4000x12 months=$48,000. I'm not knocking $48K but the way you brag it's like you're making that every quarter. Maybe the $ goes farther in Chicago.
johnclark is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 02:50 PM   #101
LRH76
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

If you can't afford it, perhaps you should take up kitting instead.
LRH76 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 02:58 PM   #102
txexetoo
Premium Access

Encounters: 133

Quote:
Hmm, note to self. Even heavy handed sarcasm will be missed by some.

Some people on here aren’t very bright
txexetoo is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 05:27 PM   #103
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnclark View Post
$500x8=$4000. $4000x12 months=$48,000. I'm not knocking $48K but the way you brag it's like you're making that every quarter. Maybe the $ goes farther in Chicago.
She ends up with $10k annually after expenses if she's lucky after taxes. Ghetto balling lol!
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 08:24 AM   #104
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill sins View Post
There are 2 classes of men. The ones who are destined to only access cheap aged pussy and those with success who can afford young prime pussy. Good luck with persuading the successful types to lower themselves to your standards.
Hmm, note to self. Even heavy handed sarcasm will be missed by some.

OMG, poor guy. Go back and R E A D. Its spelled S A R C A S M.

Thanks Mia for bumping a 3 year old thread. This was one of my better works. So many completely failed to get it and a disappointing few got the joke.

Just in case some are missing the point, this is the use of sarcasm using others arguments stated in such a way as to ridicule them and illustrate just how dumb they are. For the love of God, please don't attempt to make this a serious discussion. Nothing will be achieved. On the other hand, if you can find a humorous way to berate these guys, please, by all mean do so. Some guys may not agree but will at least get its not serious. But the real fun comes from those who cannot get their heads out of their asses and will try to argue this to death.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 08:29 AM   #105
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Did several of you actualy read what I posted? You might want to go back and reread it. Carefully.

I love it when folks just don't get things. They skim things and miss stuff like:

guys who are not willing to pay over $250 should continue not paying it

The effects of all guys not paying providers they are already not paying..

Is sarcasm and satire that hard to understand?

Over 100 comments and almost 10k hits. Man, this is fun. Maybe I stayed away too long. Some folks here really need to get fucked and relax.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women