Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160950
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47733
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-14-2016, 10:46 AM   #106
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Everyone knows how insecure YOU are and how YOU were woomby's WK. Denying and deflecting it doesn't change the truth of the matter EKIM. YOUR Clinton training is showing AGAIN EKIM !
Quote:
A thread about fags LIKE YOU AND EKIM, and YOU both post in it, and expect to NOT have YOUR stupidity and faggishness called out ? And YOU expect that YOUR snarky comments get a pass Mr. Doty 4 TIMES ? GFY !!! And lower YOUR rainbow flag down at those Austin gloryholes if YOU are really in solidarity with YOUR fag buddies !

Gay pride by gay rey.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 10:51 AM   #107
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Thee father stated he was homophobic, not the son. Try to keep up even though it is hard for you lexie lacking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
But you would believe the "father" who proclaimed he was President of Afghanistan?

Oh, I forgot. Yes, you would! You are "Iva-Little-One" calling yourself "iva biggen"!
It's apparent why you prefer to hangout at the glory holes ... doesn't take reading skills!

If you would quit trying to be "correct" so much and trying to prove others INCORRECT ......., you might be correct occasionally!!!!

You consistently confirm my post:

"You are a piece of shit! But you already knew that, didn't you?"
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 10:57 AM   #108
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
It's apparent why you prefer to hangout at the glory holes ... doesn't take reading skills!

If you would quit trying to be "correct" so much and trying to prove others INCORRECT ......., you might be correct occasionally!!!!

You consistently confirm my post:

"You are a piece of shit! But you already knew that, didn't you?"
Take time out from your busy schedule of making a ass of yourself, and suck gay rey off. Tou two are like peas in a pod.
If you cannot understand have him splain it while you are sucking.
Old 06-14-2016, 11:03 AM   #109
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

No yelling today? Took a Xanax?
Quote:
It's too bad you weren't invited to speak at the services ....
....for the latest "batch of victims"! (There were only 14 last time!)
Like Trump says, crime is rising. Actually it been decreasing since 1993 except for small upticks.

I'm sure your words of praise will be comforting ...

.... that's why the CIC is heading that way! He'll be your stand in.

Also, there are some pretty spiffy golf courses down in Florida!

But I'm glad you mentioned the "good job" being done. Hillary can address that while she was "in the White House" ..... "last time"!
You like mixing all your shit in one bowl. He was already here so how could he be stopped from getting in? He couldn't be.
Did you catch that? He was already here. So that means the feds didn't fuck up. That subject wouldn't come up at the memorial. You talk about the victims at the service. They don't politicize it like you guys do. They stay on topic. Keeping foreign terrorist out is a different topic.
Thanks for pointing out I said "good job". I meant great job. If it was easy we'd hear about an attack a day if not multiple attacks. How many get through? It's impossible to stop them all.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 11:55 AM   #110
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post

You like mixing all your shit in one bowl. He was already here so how could he be stopped from getting in? He couldn't be.
Did you catch that? He was already here. So that means the feds didn't fuck up....
Thanks for pointing out I said "good job". I meant great job. If it was easy we'd hear about an attack a day if not multiple attacks. How many get through? It's impossible to stop them all.
Ok dickmuncher, we won't blame "the feds" for fucking up. Maybe it was the guy who allowed ISIS to mushroom into a global jihadist movement in the first place. You know, the guy who called them a "JV team" three years ago. You know, the guy who then promised to "degrade and destroy" them two years ago. You know, THAT GUY!

Yeah, HE FUCKED UP!

The only real solution is to destroy ISIS in its foreign havens so young idiot muzzies like Omar Mateen (wherever they may be) don't see it as the vanguard of the future.

What's totally obvious at this point is YOUR GUY ain't up to the job!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 01:58 PM   #111
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

And yours?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 02:18 PM   #112
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:

Did you catch that? He was already here. So that means the feds didn't fuck up. That subject wouldn't come up at the memorial. You talk about the victims at the service. They don't politicize it like you guys do. They stay on topic. Keeping foreign terrorist out is a different topic.

would it make you happy happy little munchy if we let thousands of poorly vetted refugees in and simply stuck our heads in the sand hoping none of them are terrorists?

the perfect analogy is the bowl of m&m's. you know a few are poison, so how many are you gonna eat?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 02:58 PM   #113
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post

Gay pride by gay rey.
Way to keep WKing for YOUR fag buddy assup there EKIM. YOU can't crawfish out from this one, ya fag !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 03:09 PM   #114
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

Do you have any idea about what you are babbling? I didn't think so.

Old 06-14-2016, 03:13 PM   #115
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
would it make you happy happy little munchy if we let thousands of poorly vetted refugees in and simply stuck our heads in the sand hoping none of them are terrorists?

the perfect analogy is the bowl of m&m's. you know a few are poison, so how many are you gonna eat?
Why do you post things you know he can't comprehend?
Old 06-14-2016, 03:18 PM   #116
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Way to keep WKing for YOUR fag buddy assup there EKIM. YOU can't crawfish out from this one, ya fag !
More gay pride posts from the gay pride leader, gay rey.
Old 06-14-2016, 03:39 PM   #117
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Ok dickmuncher, we won't blame "the feds" for fucking up. Maybe it was the guy who allowed ISIS to mushroom into a global jihadist movement in the first place. You know, the guy who called them a "JV team" three years ago. You know, the guy who then promised to "degrade and destroy" them two years ago. You know, THAT GUY!

Yeah, HE FUCKED UP!

The only real solution is to destroy ISIS in its foreign havens so young idiot muzzies like Omar Mateen (wherever they may be) don't see it as the vanguard of the future.

What's totally obvious at this point is YOUR GUY ain't up to the job!
My guy? Then your guy opened Pandora's Box. He disbanded the military before he collected their weapons. Set up the prison system and forced a government on them they hated.. It's not as simple as your talking points. Neither is getting rid of them
No, ISIS was started n 2006.
Senator McCain pushed for arming Syrian rebels.. ISIIS got a bunch of the weapons too.
As usual you have no real suggestions. They are mixed in with civilians and only boots on the ground will get them out and not for long. Kill them all, right?

The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) seemed to come from nowhere as it grabbed territory in Iraq and Syria.
But where did it start?
CBS News traced ISIS back to a U.S. military prison.
"Camp Bucca was known as the largest, and one of the toughest, American prisons in Iraq.
As a vicious insurgency raged across the country, Bucca's numbers swelled.
But there is growing evidence that the sprawling prison was also the birthplace of ISIS.
According to a CBS News investigation, at least 12 of the top leaders of ISIS served time at Camp Bucca, including the man who would become the group's leader, Abu Bakr al Baghdadi. CBS News obtained photos of 10 of them in Bucca's yellow prison jumpsuits.
At the time, few predicted that Baghdadi would become one of the world's most wanted men. He spent 10 months at Camp Bucca for an unknown crime. But during his time there, he would have rubbed shoulders with some of the most dangerous Islamic extremists.
The militant group ISIS was formed as a small insurgent group in Iraq in 2006. Swann noted that while they tried to create problems for the U.S. military, they had no money and no real ability to recruit."
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-origins-of-isis-finding-the-birthplace-of-jihad/http://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-origins-of-isis-finding-the-birthplace-of-jihad/

"However, Swann said that things began to fall apart when less than one year after the U.S. supplied Syrian “freedom fighters” with weapons, those weapons ended up in the hands of ISIS fighters.
Those ISIS fighters came from the group McCain insisted would help the U.S. overthrow Assad: the Free Syrian Army. Swann explained that the army was not only sending the Islamic State weapons, it was also sending them fighters"
Old 06-14-2016, 03:54 PM   #118
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

Yeah, HE FUCKED UP!
He had the informed guidance and tutoring of Hillarious based on all of her experience dodging sniper fire and being rejected by a recruiter, which was all augmented and supplemented by being beside Bill for all of those years learning about the military, strategy, and intelligence gathering .... here they are ..

"Shovel Ready" for another FOUR YEARS!

Old 06-14-2016, 03:56 PM   #119
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
That's well thought out. It's not like that now and no matter how bad you want it, it won't be like that later. No one said that, douche-bag. It's obvious your head is in the sand since you don't have clue about the vetting process and stupidly assume they'll suddenly say "Fuck it. Let them all in" That won't happen
It's the perfect analogy for what? For you. Start eating.

We have always let people in and we have always known some would be criminals, terrorists, etc You realize that don't you?
Probably not.
Old 06-14-2016, 04:21 PM   #120
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
MunchMore:It's obvious your head is in the sand since you don't have clue about the vetting process and stupidly assume ......

Let me guess! You DO? You know, I'm beginning to believe that you actually believe all of that bullshit the current administration (and the past one with Hillarious-No-More giving advice) has been spewing out for the consumption by the "ignorant" populous.

Did you "pick up" on the dialogue about the "know-nothing" reporters covering the progress on the Iranian "deal"? More to the point, I guess you didn't "pick up" on the "vetting" conducted on the piece of female Muslim trash helping to orchestrate the slaughter in San Bernardino!

And of course the real killer question, have you personally done any background checks on persons in a 3rd or 4th world country to determine their birth, schooling, and work records? Let's make it easy! Just across the border in Mexico? Ever tracked down family history 500 miles away? How about 6,000 miles away?

Do yourself a favor, junior! Please don't say "yes" to any of the above!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women