Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70438
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60095
gman4452947
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40352
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35474
Mojojo33117

Old 04-27-2014, 11:45 PM   #106
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You deflected, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, you were correctly accused of using the blasphemous version of this avatar:
I never used that graphic for anything. YOU made it up, Buttman. YOU assigned meaning to the Broadway play. YOU shit in the punch bowl. And YOU mocked Easter and your lord and savior Jesus H Christ!

I committed no blasphemy against anybody. You're a silly little dipshit for assigning religious meaning to a Broadway musical. if that's all you got, the on you're more pathetic than everybody already thinks you are. Look who's in your corner ... Slobbrin, your retarded partner, and now, JL, the biggest abuser of helpless women on this board and ECCIE's No. 1 FRAUD.

let's see who else comes to your rescue, idiot!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 07:11 AM   #107
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Nope. Not even hardly. I have NEVER used one of IBIdiot (Buttman's) photoshopped graphics as my avatar. In have only proved that you're a worthless piece of shit who preys on illegal Asian slave girls.

Youre wrong for a change, FRAUD.
Like you, I have gone to Asian massage parlors in the past. None that I went to had any slaves - did yours, and is that why you are so defensive on the subject?
You used the Hasa Diga whatever avatar before
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 07:17 AM   #108
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I never used that graphic for anything. YOU made it up, Buttman. YOU assigned meaning to the Broadway play. YOU shit in the punch bowl. And YOU mocked Easter and your lord and savior Jesus H Christ!

I committed no blasphemy against anybody. You're a silly little dipshit for assigning religious meaning to a Broadway musical. if that's all you got, the on you're more pathetic than everybody already thinks you are. Look who's in your corner ... Slobbrin, your retarded partner, and now, JL, the biggest abuser of helpless women on this board and ECCIE's No. 1 FRAUD.

let's see who else comes to your rescue, idiot

!
Once again you disingenuously deflect, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, you used the blasphemous version of that avatar.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 10:33 AM   #109
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Once again you disingenuously deflect, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, you used the blasphemous version of that avatar.
I suppose if you are fluent in "Book of Mormonese" then you might find the Broadway play offensive. In fact, a lot of people born without a personality have weighed in on that subject. But not the Mormon Church, which spent hundreds of thousands, if not millions of dollars to buy the center spread in the Playbill for the Broadway comedy, both in New York and on the road.

I wonder what other imaginary languages you know, since it's obvious the pages to your Merriam-Webster's dictionary are stuck together from all the splooge you've spilled on that book over the years during your quest for education.

The issue here isn't what you think that souvenir button from "Book of Mormon" said to you. It's about the original post, which I've now posted twice so you might read it.

You shat on Jesus Christ and Easter. And you never addressed the content of the OP. For a change.

Your new WK, the Goyishe Fraud, and your sidekick, Slobbrin, apparently believe you walk on water. I suggest you start walking, Buttman.
Old 04-28-2014, 06:11 PM   #110
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I suppose if you are fluent in "Book of Mormonese" then you might find the Broadway play offensive. In fact, a lot of people born without a personality have weighed in on that subject. But not the Mormon Church, which spent hundreds of thousands, if not millions of dollars to buy the center spread in the Playbill for the Broadway comedy, both in New York and on the road.

I wonder what other imaginary languages you know, since it's obvious the pages to your Merriam-Webster's dictionary are stuck together from all the splooge you've spilled on that book over the years during your quest for education.

The issue here isn't what you think that souvenir button from "Book of Mormon" said to you. It's about the original post, which I've now posted twice so you might read it.

You shat on Jesus Christ and Easter. And you never addressed the content of the OP. For a change.

Your new WK, the Goyishe Fraud, and your sidekick, Slobbrin, apparently believe you walk on water. I suggest you start walking, Buttman.
You, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, the "Original Poster" -- the blasphemer -- was addressed.
Old 04-28-2014, 07:16 PM   #111
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

The Original Post, asshole. What was said In post #1. If you addressed that content, please link to it.

Or just keep linking to a post where you call me names.

Either way, we know what a douchenozzle you are. And you take it up the ass from trannies and Jewish wannabes.
Old 04-28-2014, 11:28 PM   #112
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
The Original Post, asshole. What was said In post #1. If you addressed that content, please link to it.

Or just keep linking to a post where you call me names.

Either way, we know what a douchenozzle you are. And you take it up the ass from trannies and Jewish wannabes.
You're blasphemy predates this thread, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM; hence, your insincerity and your blasphemy was duly noted and it serves to perpetually undermine your subsequent claims to be sincere and worshipful, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Old 04-29-2014, 08:05 AM   #113
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

In other words, you're not willing to make a comment on the topic of this thread, or engage in honest discussion on the subject. Just fling feces.

Got it. Typical Buttman play.

You lose again.
Old 04-29-2014, 08:59 AM   #114
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
To support his ignorant POV, MasterDickMuncher ignorantly thinks citing a movie, especially a thirty year-old movie based on the work of an author noted for writing popular trash, is a mark of high intelligence. Enough said.
You're a racist fuck, IBCulling. I can't understand why jewish lawyer doesn't say shit about your Hitler-like solutions. He talks shit about others but not you.
Keep deflecting pertinent questions right into your own goal. Every one you ignore is another point you've lost.
Who gives a fuck how old the movie is? I cited that movie because the cited character's mother put clothe pins on his dick, just like yours did.
I told you to man up and do what he did because like him, you're a closet criminal.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 09:06 AM   #115
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
You're blasphemy predates this thread, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM; hence, your insincerity and your blasphemy was duly noted and it serves to perpetually undermine your subsequent claims to be sincere and worshipful, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Good thing you can type with your mouth full.

Hearing you use the term "blasphemy" is only ironic.
So you would cull non-Christians too.
Hear that jewish lawyer? He-that-bites-the-dick-that-feeds-him doesn't like non-Christians and would cull them too.
And still you say nothing.

A true JINO.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 09:44 AM   #116
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post

Hear that jewish lawyer? He-that-bites-the-dick-that-feeds-him doesn't like non-Christians and would cull them too.

A true JINO.
MunchMaster - I've not seen where he wrote down he dislikes Jewish people, let alone where he wants to have us killed. Please show me where he did this, then I will comment on his written statements, not your interpretation.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 09:50 AM   #117
Don't Be Daft!
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Just let him be the silly little "Goy" that he is. It gives me a laugh to hear such twaddle.

Quote:
You're a racist fuck, IBCulling. I can't understand why jewish lawyer doesn't say shit about your Hitler-like solutions. He talks shit about others but not you.
Keep deflecting pertinent questions right into your own goal. Every one you ignore is another point you've lost.
Who gives a fuck how old the movie is? I cited that movie because the cited character's mother put clothe pins on his dick, just like yours did.
I told you to man up and do what he did because like him, you're a closet criminal.
Don't Be Daft! is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 02:47 PM   #118
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't Be Daft! View Post
Just let him be the silly little "Goy" that he is. It gives me a laugh to hear such twaddle.
Gives you a laugh? WHO THE FUCK WRITES LIKE THAT?

Someone trying to "write with a British accent."

You and JL seem to be hanging out at the same AMPs in Dallas... coincidence or is it something else?
Old 04-29-2014, 03:09 PM   #119
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
In other words, you're not willing to make a comment on the topic of this thread, or engage in honest discussion on the subject. Just fling feces.

Got it. Typical Buttman play.

You lose again.
For months now you've demonstrated you're incapable of honest discussion on any topic, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM; so go screw your blaspheming self.

Quote:
The mere fact that you think a Stephen King movie is an intellectual seedbed to be quoted shows that you jumped out a plane at least one time too many, MasterDickMuncher.

Quote:

A true JINO.
You're the only one who continues to demonstrate that you can type with your mouth full, MasterDickMuncher.
Old 04-29-2014, 03:16 PM   #120
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

NO, Buttman. YOU are a blaspheming self.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women