Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59937
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47555
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 02-20-2024, 09:01 AM   #121
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

VitaMan is online now   Quote
Old 02-20-2024, 11:10 AM   #122
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9
Default Woody Allen Said It Best

This wasn't Judge Kangaroo's first rodeo either...

"...this trial is a travesty of a mockery of a sham of a mockery of a travesty of two mockeries of a sham!"

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2024, 11:33 AM   #123
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Trump is the real kangaroo.

Hopping from state to state...filing over 60 frivolous lawsuits...all without evidence...all thrown out.

And when there is evidence when he is the defendant...he cries "witch hunt".

He needs to move to the land down under.
Old 02-20-2024, 11:37 AM   #124
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Do you actually think that Trump didn't lie on his applications?

All totally above board and accurate?

A yes or no answer is requested- then you can qualify the reasoning.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2024, 12:08 PM   #125
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
No. Read the summary. "Blatantly false financial data."

Read that as fraud.

Ain't about donny&co and lenders. About NY not getting revenues from property tax.

I stated before for those who don't believe it: try paying a pittance of the property tax that you local taxing agency says you own. See what happens.
Quote:

Judge Kangaroo issued his summary judgement declaring Trump guilty of fraud BEFORE THE OPENING DAY OF THE TRIAL, i.e. before any testimony was taken. Did you miss that?

It's not on him that DA Tish James went "shopping" and steered this case to the most rabidly trump-hating, far-left progressive crackpot kangaroo judge available in the City of New York.

You're right. It's 100% on Engeron for allowing his court to go off the rails and resemble a Third World, Banana Republic kangaroo affair.

Funny how the public can smell a corrupt, abusive, partisan hit job when they sniff it out.

There you go again. This kangaroo trial had nothing to do with "NY not getting revenues from property tax".

I googled it. Everything I found indicates the Trump Organization paid all NY property taxes, mostly on time.
Now I did hear something about guilt with trial. Could you be a lamb and supply month and day when said judge already made determination of guilt.

So, you are saying the Prosecution had *COMPLETE* control of all jurors without Defense having *ANY* input on choice of juror? Leave it to donny to pick a lawyer who could not kick this one for a mile out of the court room. Read my statement about quality of consul he employs.

Engoron admitted to not having complete control of the courtroom. If someone could find where he stated that because I did not read it. But he did keep it from becoming a third world banana republic by not doing normal action of a judge when a defendant acts like a monkey in the courtroom. *THAT* would have made it political. And the orange chimp was denied most of his politcal grandstand in the courtroom because of it. He had to settle for acting like a raging baboon behind pedestrian bars.

And with all your rantings and ravings, you still can't counter "Blatantly false financial data" that the Big Cheato is being made to be responsible for. A cracker jack lawyer would have riddled that prosecution statement with holes if it weren't true.

I think your big love affair with the orange blob is y'all love the idea of not being held accountable for your actions. That is the only thing I can figure. So, do as I suggest, lie about your propety valuation and short change your local taxing authority. When they come looking to be paid, show them this thread and be secure in your beliefs that you are responsible for paying what they say you owe.

And you are wrong. Trump Organization didn't pay all property tax. See 92 page report.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

correct again. there was some early "noise" from James about this but it vanished into vaporware when it came time to file this nonsense because the only way Trump could cheat the NYC tax assessor's office is by having people on his backdoor payroll taking bribes.

now .. if James could actually prove that ... you'd have an actual crime! who knew?

Guess you still didn't read those 92 pages like VitaMan did. Y'all just can't get around the "Blatantly false financial data" sentence. That is on donny again for getting bottom of the barrel lawyers who could not form an argument to get themselves out of a brown paper bag.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2024, 05:15 PM   #126
lustylad
BANNED

Default Another Woody Chimes In...

$355 million fine + $100 million in interest? Really?

Helluva job, democrats! You let your crooked, thieving judges connive with your corrupt cunt DAs to pick trumpy's wallet, dintcha!

"Yes, as through this world I've wandered
I've seen lots of funny men;
Some will rob you with a six-gun,
And some with a fountain pen."

- Woody Guthrie, Pretty Boy Floyd
Old 02-20-2024, 06:40 PM   #127
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Do you actually think that Trump didn't lie on his applications?

All totally above board and accurate?

A yes or no answer is requested- then you can qualify the reasoning.
You know you’ll never get any answer from them except whining and crying. Accompanied by a bunch of bitching about how unfairly the liar, cheating, sexual assaulter has been maligned.
1blackman1 is online now   Quote
Old 02-20-2024, 09:17 PM   #128
VitaMan
Valued Poster

"Even I can't derive a formula that shows why MAGAs support Mr. Trump."

Albert Einstein
Old 02-21-2024, 12:15 PM   #129
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Don't forget Trump's expert witness who said everything looked good....after he was paid a million dollars.
Really ? Looks more like a "kangaroo" witness.

Old 02-22-2024, 02:53 AM   #130
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:

"...this trial is a travesty of a mockery of a sham of a mockery of a travesty of two mockeries of a sham!"

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 01:00 PM   #131
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
Don't forget Trump's expert witness who said everything looked good... after he was paid a million dollars.
Really ? Looks more like a "kangaroo" witness.

So... you judge an expert witness based on his/her appearance rather than his/her testimony?

That tells me everything I need to know about your judgment.

The guy is a tenured Professor of Accounting at NYU's Stern School of Business. After glancing at his CV, I would say he seems pretty damn well-qualified. But since you seem hung up on the guy's looks, here's an older photo you might like a little better:

https://www.stern.nyu.edu/content/bartov-eli

You do know it is standard practice in a trial like this to bring in expert witnesses, right? Funny how you failed to mention that the fabulist "expert" (Michiel McCarty) hired by the cunt DA to manufacture pie-in-the-sky numbers she could use to confiscate Trump's assets collected $350,000 in fees.

But the biggest scandal here isn't the use of competing experts. It's the outrageous, jaw-dropping bias of Judge Kangaroo. He didn't even consider Bartov's actual testimony. Instead he dismissed it by saying "all that his testimony proves is that for a million or so dollars, some experts will say whatever you want them to say".

What a complete piece of shit this Judge Kangaroo Engeron has shown himself to be... over & over again! Such an awful human being! He is a shame and a disgrace to the New York bench and the entire legal profession. He slandered Eli Bartov and impugned the guy's professional reputation and motives. I hope Bartov sues the fuck out of him for his unprofessional, defamatory remarks.

Good grief!

For the sake of our legal system and future public confidence in our judiciary, let's impeach and disbar this fucking embarrassing Judge Kangaroo ASAP.
Old 02-27-2024, 08:28 PM   #132
VitaMan
Valued Poster

So you agree he looks like a kangaroo.

Here is the real life view of his paid testimony, all $ 900,000 worth:

"And so they got an expert, they paid him a lot to be able to say something that I think quite a lot of experts would not have been prepared to say."

Your judgement looks to be clouded by your loyalty to Trump.

Old 02-28-2024, 08:18 AM   #133
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
So you agree Engeron looks and acts like a kangaroo.

Here is the real life view of Michiel McCarty's paid testimony, all $ 350,000 worth:

"And so they got an expert, they paid him a lot to be able to say something that I think quite a lot of experts would not have been prepared to say."

My judgement looks to be clouded by my hatred of Trump.

I can't disagree with any of the above.
Old 02-28-2024, 09:02 AM   #134
VitaMan
Valued Poster

It took $ 900,000 for Trump to obtain an expert witness. The prosecution only $ 350,000.
That gives you a clue right there who is lying.

Shoot, add $ 100,000 more, and that witness will say the 2020 election was the crime of the century.
Old 02-28-2024, 09:23 AM   #135
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Do you actually think that Trump didn't lie on his applications? ...
Yes! Why? Because it creates a bizzaro-world of unintended consequences, not to leave out that no bank has accused him of such, nor given up their own due dilligence. So let's look at some consequences of such a ludicrous thought process:

Property taxes:
Property taxes would have to be automatically raised as soon as a property is listed for sale, even at an inflated amount (listing price) and could not be lowered if the final sales price was less than the listed price. Likewise, sellers would not be allowed to lower the price to attract buyers. Remains to be seen what would happen in the case of a low price being asked, to stimulate a bidding war.

Book banning:
Obviously, The Art of the Deal and any others like it would have to be banned.

Cancel culture and genocide:
Negotiating would be banned, which would lead to the genocide of entire cultures. For example: All Armenian males would have to be imprisoned or euthanized if negotiating, aka haggling, i.e. dickering, is banned, because I'm not aware of any Armenian males that aren't ready, willing and able to haggle. Random street purveyors would automatically be arrested if they accept anything less than the price they originally pitch.

Free market ends:
The market no longer decides the value. Only the seller does and everyone has to be bound by the wild imaginations of a seller. This essentially means, you would have to imprison or euthanize any and all "qualified" buyers if they do not immediately put a listing price offer on the table. The notion of the "Biggest Sale ever" would go by the wayside. All sales are at list price! No telling what it means for Surge pricing.

ECCIE rulz would have to be changed:
Notwithstanding, your not being the OP, would seem to violate the rules of governance of the thread conduct. Do we even need to consider negotiating provider rates or reviews?!?

Frankly, it is preposterous to think otherwise, unless your real agenda is as a Globalist Depopulation acolyte.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women