Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47765
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37106
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-29-2022, 03:35 PM   #121
Salty Again
Valued Poster

.... Once again - The Secret Service has stated that
Hutchinson's claim is UNTRUE. ... They said after
Hutchinson gave her testimony and are saying it NOW.

NO corrobouration... NONE.
Been over a week now since Mr. Robinson DOWNGRADED the story.
Surely seem that Adam Schiff and the 6th January Committee
wanna put this episode behind them.

So much for that...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2022, 05:39 PM   #122
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I doubt a trained SS officer was worried about trumps slow fat ass. He could probably disable trump with his pinky finger if he had to. These are agents trained in combat techniques long before they were SS officers. I don't doubt for a second that trump tried to bully the officers into doing what he wanted. No, no criminal charges on any of that will ever be needed. Plenty of other much more serious crimes are looming to worry about a SS agent getting pushed around.

Hutchinson had everything to lose and nothing to gain by testifying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
As I stated, THAT WAS MY OPINION TOO! I thought, surely the committee looked into this by calling and confirming Hutchinson's story with the SS. And it sounded, to me, exactly like something Trump would do and then I hear that the SS will not testify, kinda like Bannon would not testify but in Bannon's case, that got him a prison sentence while the SS agents will get a pass.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/06/29/jan-6-hutchinson-secret-service-00043164

Secret Service: Jan. 6 panel didn’t reach out before Hutchinson’s explosive Trump testimony

The agency says it got no outreach for 10 days before the committee aired testimony about Donald Trump’s behavior in the presidential vehicle Jan. 6.

And who is going to prosecute Ms. Hutchinson, if she is saying what Merrick Garland wants her to say? And just perhaps Ms. Hutchinson was warned after seeing all her derogatory comments about the committee and the Jan. 6th investigations.

What, you haven't seen all the comments made by Hutchinson? Perhaps you should try a different news source. Ms. Hutchinson went from a Republican lawyer to a Democrat lawyer for a reason.

But, as with most of the testimony we heard, it was damning to Trump but was any criminal action proved beyond a reasonable doubt? Throwing food against the wall and grabbing the steering wheel, ain't gonna cut it. Assault might but doesn't look like there will be a criminal complaint from the SS man.

So as far as a criminal indictment goes, nothing Cassidy Hutchinson said amounts to a hill of beans true or not.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2022, 06:05 PM   #123
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
I doubt a trained SS officer was worried about trumps slow fat ass. He could probably disable trump with his pinky finger if he had to. These are agents trained in combat techniques long before they were SS officers. I don't doubt for a second that trump tried to bully the officers into doing what he wanted. No, no criminal charges on any of that will ever be needed. At least we can agree on that. Plenty of other much more serious crimes are looming to worry about a SS agent getting pushed around. And those more serious crimes would be? Please be the first to lay out what exact crimes Trump could be charged with and we will compare your answer to what actually happens.

Hutchinson had everything to lose and nothing to gain by testifying.

Uh, she had everything to lose by not testifying the way the committee wanted her to. "You either testify the way we want you to or we will charge you and put you in jail and you know we can since we control the DOJ". Wake the fuck up man.

Hutchinson gained staying out of prison. Just ask Steve Bannon. Hutchinson was made to testify and what was she going to do, repeat all the things she previously said about the Jan. 6th committee and her admiration and devotion to Trump? Where would that have gotten her.

You are aware of what she wrote in those e-mails, right?
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2022, 06:24 PM   #124
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Uh, she had everything to lose by not testifying the way the committee wanted her to. "You either testify the way we want you to or we will charge you and put you in jail and you know we can since we control the DOJ". Wake the fuck up man.

Hutchinson gained staying out of prison. Just ask Steve Bannon. Hutchinson was made to testify and what was she going to do, repeat all the things she previously said about the Jan. 6th committee and her admiration and devotion to Trump? Where would that have gotten her.

What did she write in the emails? She came across as very believable to me.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2022, 06:32 PM   #125
royamcr
Valued Poster

The committee isn't that desperate for Jan 6 dirt on Trump to go to the lengths required to do that with her. I really don't think they needed to put her on the stand and probably shouldn't have.
Old 07-29-2022, 07:03 PM   #126
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
What did she write in the emails? She came across as very believable to me.

Again, I will say that she came across as very believable to me because how utterly stupid would it be for this committee to have her say things on live TV that they haven't checked out and they didn't.

And thanks for proving my point that very few people that don't watch Fox News are aware of her e-mails.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/text-messages-reveal-what-cassidy-hutchinson-really-thought-of-the-january-6th-committee-report

Text Messages Reveal What Cassidy Hutchinson Really Thought Of The January 6th Committee: Report

Last-minute star witness Cassidy Hutchinson apparently did not think much of the January 6th committee when she was first called to testify, text messages reportedly revealed.

According to a report published Sunday by The Daily Caller — based on text messages sent by Hutchinson — the former aide to then White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows referred to the committee’s subpoena as “BS” and made it clear that she was unimpressed with the fact that U.S. Marshals had come to her apartment to deliver it.

In the text messages, which were obtained by the Caller’s senior Congressional correspondent Henry Rodgers, Hutchinson appeared to be seeking assistance from the First Amendment Fund — which was started by the American Conservative Union (ACU) in order to assist private citizens “who have not been accused of any crimes and were simply engaging in free speech activities” with regard to January 6th.

“Hey (redacted)! This is Cassidy Hutchinson. Kind of a random question, but do you still work for the Schlapps at the ACU?” Hutchinson texted, to which the person replied, “Hi, yes!”

“Do you happen to know a First Amendment fund POC I could reach out to? I was subpoenaed in early Nov., but the committee waited to serve me until last week (after Ben’s deposition),” Hutchinson continued, adding, “I had to accept service because the U.S. Marshalls came to my apartment last Wednesday, but I haven’t made contact with the Committee. I’m just on a tight timeline and just trying to figure out what my options are to deal with this bs.”

Later in the conversation, Hutchinson reportedly said that she did not want the January 6th hearings to be “unnecessarily elevated.”

But then Hutchinson testified in the produced and televised hearings — during which she alleged that former President Donald Trump had been so adamant that he follow his supporters to the Capitol that he had tried to take the wheel of the vehicle he was in and had physically assaulted a Secret Service agent who prevented him from doing so.

Several sources have since denied her claims, and ACU President Matt Schlapp responded to her testimony by saying he was glad the First Amendment Fund had not assisted her.

“Ms. Hutchinson approached CPAC for help through our First Amendment Fund which has helped J6 political victims defend themselves. I am pleased we did not assist her performance today. Relaying WH hallway gossip as fact does not qualify as first person testimony,” he tweeted.

https://thefederalist.com/2022/07/26/exclusive-in-private-cassidy-hutchinson-joked-about-riot-called-j6-committee-phony-praised-trump-before-changing-story/

Exclusive: In Private, Cassidy Hutchinson Joked About Riot, Called J6 Committee ‘Phony,’ Praised Trump Before Changing Story

Yet in a series of private communications from December 2020 through May 2021, shared exclusively with The Federalist, Hutchinson commiserated with other targets of the probe about how little information she had about any wrongdoing that day, and lamented how corrupt the politicized committee was. Far from being upset with Trump, Hutchinson repeatedly spoke in favor of him and his presidency.

“I would rather shoot myself dead into the Potomac than see marine one flying around this city without 45 again,” Hutchinson wrote in one message nearly three months after the Capitol riot.

In November 2021, Hutchinson was among the first former White House staffers to be subpoenaed by the Select Committee. In the weeks and months following, Hutchinson continued to disparage the politicized committee in private, and repeatedly joked about the same riot she now says leaves her with emotional scars today. Six days after she was issued a subpoena, Hutchinson called the Jan. 6 panel a “phony committee.” Around the same time, she told a former colleague her testimony would have nothing to offer.

“Other than a handful of irrelevant texts, I have literally no documents or anything they’re asking about,” one ex-White House staffer texted her.
“Same,” she wrote back.

Sounds like she might have had a bit of coaxing, to come up with a story more "favorable" to the committee.

Of being subpoenaed in November, Hutchinson wrote, “we were [f—–] by Bennie Thompson,” the titular chair of the committee. She joked that he would be sending her to jail, and hoped that another friend would come visit her. In a text published by the Daily Caller earlier this month, Hutchinson called the panel’s probe “bs.”
In a group chat, a friend of Hutchinson’s linked to a tweet from White House colleague Paige Willey that described those who believed Biden won the presidency legitimately as “conspiracy theorist[s]” and “in denial of evidence.”

Hutchinson said, “When we win again, we’re making her comms director Or press sec.”"Back in December 2020, Hutchinson had been happy to use the phrase “STOP THE STEAL” to describe efforts to contest the 2020 election. A Jan. 5, 2021, tweet notes that she stopped by the Capitol, where Trump supporters had gathered. “Gotta see our PEOPLE,” she wrote. In dramatic contrast to her new claims of being “disgusted” with the Jan. 6 riot, in November 2021, she joked about trying to invade a friend’s apartment in a building called Park Chelsea. “Let’s have an insurrection at parc Chelsea,” she wrote. “How about … jan 6, 2023?”

Hutchinson also boasted of an alleged interaction during which she jokingly referred to herself as “an insurrectionist”:

By March, she was joking about placing a prominent image of Trump addressing his supporters from the White House Ellipse on Jan. 6 in the background of her Zoom-recorded deposition with the Select Committee. She also joked she might use an image from an infamous scene in the Oval Office where Vice President Mike Pence awkwardly sat between Nancy Pelosi and President Trump.
“I’m gonna position myself so I’m sitting in mike’s chair,” she joked.

Before Their Public Embrace, A Different View Of Liz Cheney

Hutchinson also aimed fire at Committee Vice Chair Liz Cheney, the Wyoming Republican so consumed by her opposition to Trump and his voters that polls show she is about to lose her re-election bid. The two women publicly embraced in the committee room immediately after Hutchinson’s testimony, an unusual interaction for congressional proceedings purporting to be legitimate. In a gauzy puff piece for The New York Times, the two were described as forming an “unlikely bond.” It was particularly unlikely given what Hutchinson was saying about Cheney until recently.

In September, Hutchinson disparaged Cheney and Illinois Rep. Adam Kinzinger, the two Republicans hand-picked to serve on the committee by Pelosi, as a “crop of losers.” Discussing how other anti-Trump extremists had declined to run for re-election rather than face certain defeat at the hands of Republican voters, Hutchinson said she didn’t think Kinzinger or Cheney would take that approach because, “Their egos are too [f——] big.” She mocked their self-conception as “The REPUBLICAN MARTYRS.”

“I think Liz being the ‘future of the GOP’ is a massive stretch,” Hutchinson wrote in one string of messages just two months before her appearance. “I think she does have the power to cement the anti-Trump, RINO movement and really capitalize off it on a national scale. She’ll never ever turn the tides in her favor. Ever.”

“Even if Trump were to fall off the face of the Earth, her neocon policies are not where the base’s ideological politics currently are nor will head,” she wrote. Still, she conceded that Cheney’s hatred of Trump had tremendous sway thanks to corporate media’s amplification and assistance. “But I do think this maneuver is by consequence ‘future-shifting’ for the GOP in that she does have the power of the media, the determination and the cut-throat mentality to capitalize off this.”

Less than one year later, Hutchinson was embracing Cheney, radically changing her story to match what Cheney and the corporate media desired.
Hutchinson’s earlier comments were made while she was represented by Trump-allied lawyers and talking with friends about Trump’s second term. But she suddenly changed her legal representation weeks before she testified publicly. Former Rep. Barbara Comstock, who, like Cheney, is a NeverTrumper from Northern Virginia, offered a way to help pay Hutchinson’s legal bills. But a well-positioned lawyer offered to represent her pro bono. The change in attorneys coincided with a complete turnabout in her story, and a dramatically different posture toward Cheney.

Alyssa Farah, the former Trump staffer who has been named The View co-host because of her willingness to denounce conservatives and renounce the policy positions she once claimed to hold, publicly said she was responsible for convincing Hutchinson to work with Cheney. “That’s how this shocking testimony came about,” she said.

Before Attacking Mark Meadows, Capitalizing On His Connections

As former employees of Meadows, the group chat that Hutchinson was a part of frequently discussed him. In June 2021, CNN activist Jeremy Herb said that he’d asked the former White House chief of staff if it was appropriate for him to be emailing acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen regarding the election. Hutchinson and a friend mocked the idea that this was such a problem.

“Also however did Rosen survive the unbearable pressure campaign of … a few FWD emails saying ‘can you look at this,'” a friend wrote. “Lol dude I thought the same thing,” Hutchinson responded.
“I remember thinking in that moment, Mark needs to snap out of this, and I don’t know how to snap him out of this, but he needs to care,” Hutchinson claimed to think when she testified. She said he didn’t act on concerns about the Capitol attack.

Yet in March 2021, she was wondering if she should talk to him about using his connections to help her gain access to the Capitol Hill Club.

“At some point we should talk to mark about being tacked onto his CHC membership. I don’t know how it all works exactly, but I remember chris Cox did it for the Ola guys without a membership and they cut him a check each month for the guest fee (I think it was $150?) and whatever their tabs came out to (it’s charged to an account and paid in lump sum the 15th of each month),” she wrote.

From Not Caring What CNN Thinks, To Media Darling

The same media that would later celebrate Hutchinson had also drawn her ire in private before she testified on national television. A May 9, 2022, Newsweek article, “Jan 6. Committee using young Trump staffers to its ‘advantage’,” led one friend to complain to Hutchinson that the J6 Committee was “literally admitting that they’re abusing the lives of young staff for political gain.”
Hutchinson wrote that a series of tweets adding commentary to a piece from Politico’s Kyle Cheney had her “red hot mad.”

“Time and again, the Jan. 6 select committee has broken through stonewalls erected by Donald Trump’s closest allies by turning to their junior aide and deputies,” Kyle wrote. “Nowhere is this clearer than in the case of Meadows aide Cassidy Hutchinson … The cooperation from aides like Hutchinson has given the select committee confidence they’ll be able to tell the full story of Trump’s attempt to subvert the election — even without help from Meadows, Bannon, Eastman and Clark.”

“I wanted to be like … the members LITERALLY told you they’re taking advantage of us … So shut the [f—] up and stop tweeting about me … leave me alone … there is no story here,” Hutchinson wrote in a series of messages.

When another friend joked that Cheney was portraying her as John Dean, she replied, “It’s honestly nauseating.”

Hutchinson claimed CNN’s Jim Acosta contacted her and said to her, “Thank you for your bravery and courage. We and the American people look forward to learning more from your testimony.” Hutchinson said she had “about twenty snarky responses typed to respond back but just let it go … Like stop WARPING everything you [f——] [j—–] … and also I couldn’t give less of a [f—] what cnn thinks of me. Truly.”

Within weeks, Hutchinson would be basking in the glow of effusive praise from Acosta and other partisans at CNN, many of whom described her as more important than CNN contributor John Dean.
Hutchinson did not respond to this story by press time.

So Hutchinson had "nothing to gain", huh? Being called the new John Dean? Being glad-handed by every Democrat in Washington DC and more than likely a new gig on CNN or MSNBC or a book deal.

HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2022, 09:26 PM   #127
royamcr
Valued Poster

The Daily wire and the federalist are a couple of the most extreme rightwing nut job sites there are. There is no record of Hutchinson stating she was going to work for drumph after Jan 6.
Old 07-29-2022, 10:22 PM   #128
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
The committee isn't that desperate for Jan 6 dirt on Trump to go to the lengths required to do that with her. I really don't think they needed to put her on the stand and probably shouldn't have.
... Of course they're desperate for dirt on Trump.
They - and a number of "Swamp" politicians - some on
BOTH sides - are SCARED TO DEATH that Trump will be
elected President in 2024. ... And they are frightened
of what Trump will then reveal and de-classify about them.

But YOU had a Great point before, Royamcr.
In fact, Trump surely AGREES with what you mentioned
and has said the same thing:

That one o' those brawny Secret Service blokes
would squash Trump ("President" or not) like a bug
if Trump grabbed one by the neck.

... Obviously, as the lads here have stated, the Hutchinson
girl was forced into this testimony... Prolly a heavy
exaggeration of what happened inside the car.

And it would seem that the Secret Service lads
have "lawyered up" and will NOT be bullyed by
the committee into telling exaggerated storys and lies.

Let's all remember - the committee "hearing" is NOT
a court of law.

Though IF some o' you mates DO believe it is - let's see
if you still feel that-way next year when Republicans
will be leading the Investigations.

... What could be more fair than that? ...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2022, 01:59 AM   #129
royamcr
Valued Poster

You trump cultists will make up anything to cover for your leader. No one on the left is dumb enough to make up a story like that and have it presented under oath. The whole commission would have to be involved in something like that. Her testimony as bad as it made trump look isn't worth the risk.
Old 07-30-2022, 03:41 AM   #130
royamcr
Valued Poster

Here's another reason it is totally stupid to think that she was coached into what to say. Let's say she is in some sort of trouble, if she is it wouldn't be anything that serious. It really wouldn't be worth the time to go through a possible 2-3 year trial process for something relatively trivial in the first place.

But lets say she was in trouble of some sort. The commission approached her to give a false story. Her next move would be to go to her lawyer about what was asked of her and boom she is instantly out of any trouble. Conspiring to coerce a witness to lie under oath carries a stiff penalty and no one in their right mind would even think about it let alone actually do it. Especially a with a witness like Cassidy... she is totally a nothingburger in the grand scheme of the trump clan.

The real value is in finding who of the hundreds arrested conspired with Trump or his team to try to reverse the election and plan the Jan 6 stupidity. That is where the deals will be cut, with the dumb boy ultimate trumptard "leaders" to try and save their asses.
Old 07-30-2022, 04:44 AM   #131
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Steve Bannon did not even defend himself like he promised.

Bad example...

She had way more to lose by testifying. You say you read up...well then prove it and quit presenting right wing talking points. You sound like a parrot/ puppet.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2022, 07:49 AM   #132
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:

You reek of desperation. That’s literally the dumbest thing I’ve read from you in hours. You just made up the conspiracy theorists dreams. Just stop and get back to at least trying to make sense.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2022, 08:20 AM   #133
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

She’s in her 20s, aka dumb as fuck. She thought she’d be a media darling, get fame and a contributor paycheck from the propaganda outlets. Now that she’s been shown to be full of shit she’ll be thrown under the bus, forthwith.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2022, 08:29 AM   #134
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

But you see, that hasn’t happened.

Next time you ride the bus…
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2022, 08:32 AM   #135
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Of course they're desperate for dirt on Trump.
They - and a number of "Swamp" politicians - some on
BOTH sides - are SCARED TO DEATH that Trump will be
elected President in 2024. ... And they are frightened
of what Trump will then reveal and de-classify about them.

But YOU had a Great point before, Royamcr.
In fact, Trump surely AGREES with what you mentioned
and has said the same thing:

That one o' those brawny Secret Service blokes
would squash Trump ("President" or not) like a bug
if Trump grabbed one by the neck.

... Obviously, as the lads here have stated, the Hutchinson
girl was forced into this testimony... Prolly a heavy
exaggeration of what happened inside the car.

And it would seem that the Secret Service lads
have "lawyered up" and will NOT be bullyed by
the committee into telling exaggerated storys and lies.

Let's all remember - the committee "hearing" is NOT
a court of law.

Though IF some o' you mates DO believe it is - let's see
if you still feel that-way next year when Republicans
will be leading the Investigations.

... What could be more fair than that? ...

#### Salty
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women