Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160454
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452910
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47495
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 02-13-2012, 05:21 AM   #1
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default PUT ME IN CHARGE...

Put me in charge of food stamps. New rules: no cash for Ding Dongs or Cheetos, just money for 50-pound bags of rice and beans, blocks of cheese and all the powdered milk you can haul away. If you want steak and frozen pizza, then get a job.

Put me in charge of Medicaid. The first thing I'd do is to get women Norplant birth control implants or tubal ligations. Then, we'll test recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine. If you want to reproduce or use drugs, alcohol, or smoke, then get a job.

Put me in charge of government housing. Ever live in a military barracks? You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of repair. Your home will be subject to inspections anytime and possessions will be
inventoried. If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360, then get a job and your own place.

In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week or you will report to a government job. It may be cleaning the roadways of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you. We will sell your 22 inch rims and low profile tires and your blasting stereo and speakers and put that money toward the common good.

Before you write that I've violated someone's rights, realize that all of the above is voluntary. If you want our money, accept our rules.

Before you say that this would be demeaning and ruin their self esteem, consider that it wasn't that long ago that taking someone else's money for doing absolutely nothing was demeaning and lowered self esteem.

If we are expected to pay for other people's mistakes we should at least attempt to help them learn from their bad choices. The current system rewards them for continuing to make bad choices.

AND while you are on government subsistence, you no longer can VOTE! Yes, that is correct. For you to vote would be a conflict of interest. You will voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a government welfare check. If you want to vote, then get off the government dole.
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 06:04 AM   #2
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Mr. Compassion

Thanks for sharing and soft-peddling your thoughts, Mr. Compassion.

. . . You probably have no idea of how a person gets elected to office, do you?

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 07:27 AM   #3
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Please enlighten us, FastGoon,

so we may all benefit from your wisdom.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 08:21 AM   #4
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Please enlighten us, FastGoon,

so we may all benefit from your wisdom.
This should
be good.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 08:59 AM   #5
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You get my vote tryn..except on the voting issue lol

Some people don't abuse the system to the point that removing their civil liberties is justified.

side note: I have never received any form of govt assistance..

Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 10:42 AM   #6
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post

You get my vote tryn..except on the voting issue lol
Thanks. I'd be happy to get the rest approved though.

Had a lady in front of me at the grocery while ago paying with a food card, talking on an iPhone, and buying $15.99/lb sirloins. Wtf???

If I had followed her out to the parking lot, she's probably driving a $30,000 Lexus.
Old 02-13-2012, 11:07 AM   #7
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by trynagetlaid View Post
Thanks. I'd be happy to get the rest approved though.

Had a lady in front of me at the grocery while ago paying with a food card, talking on an iPhone, and buying $15.99/lb sirloins. Wtf???

If I had followed her out to the parking lot, she's probably driving a $30,000 Lexus.
so true..reminds me of ODB picking up his welfare check in a limo..
Only in America!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6DlFehh0SQ

Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 12:02 PM   #8
horserider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

You got my vote Try. Please enlighten us fastgun. Trying not to get on my soap box on this one but I agree with Try and that's a short list.
horserider is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 12:13 PM   #9
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

i'd add that if you work for the federal government in any way, or derive more than 10% of your annual revenue, including social security or contractors (and those who work for contractors), from the government, you cannot vote or run for office.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trynagetlaid View Post
Put me in charge of food stamps. New rules: no cash for Ding Dongs or Cheetos, just money for 50-pound bags of rice and beans, blocks of cheese and all the powdered milk you can haul away

by the way, as a kid i lived in an orphanage for a little over 9 years...we received government commodities once a month. we'd drive into town in a truck, pick up flour and millet and cheese and butter, USDA commodities. oh we ate road kill too, if i was awakened once, i was 50 times as an older boy to gut, skin and cut up a deer in the middle of the night when the highway patrol would bring us one that had been hit by a car. our soap? we went around to motels and got what the maids saved for us, left over pieces from the little soap bars out of the rooms.

have you ever eaten millet? i have. i've never met anyone since then who has...well correction..i havent asked everyone ive met..so who knows
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 03:10 PM   #10
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

My program would not disenfranchise social security recipients. Many of them are retired or disabled. They deserve the right to vote and help choose who runs this country.

As far as government workers and contractors, they aren't exactly sucking off the government teat, like welfare recipients, at least not in the true sense of the word.
Old 02-13-2012, 04:40 PM   #11
CJ7
Valued Poster

OK Try, you're in charge.

Now we've settled that, call us when you get that legislation through Congress.

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 04:52 PM   #12
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
OK Try, you're in charge.

Now we've settled that, call us when you get that legislation through Congress.

Lol by that time cell phones will be obsolete and we'll all be communicating by mental telepathy...

I should have posted this in Comedy Central!!!
Old 02-13-2012, 04:55 PM   #13
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Post here never cease to amaze me. Not only is this illegal in every sense of the word, not only does it violate the constitution in numerous ways and it assumes stereotypes as fact.

Military members and their families are using more food stamps than in previous years – redeeming them last year at nearly twice the civilian rate, according to Defense Commissary Agency figures.

Did you know that of all the federal assistance programs the very poor only make up about 26%, the rest is made up of lower to middle class families.

Oh and rice and beans are nothing but starch and a terrible diet.

While your post may seem to make twisted sense to you try to write something constructive for a change instead of this nonsense.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 05:03 PM   #14
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Many people say they are angry because the government is wasting money and giving money to people who do not deserve it. But more than that, they say they want to reduce the role of government in their own lives. They are frustrated that they need help, feel guilty for taking it and resent the government for providing it.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 05:08 PM   #15
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Mods please move this to Comedy Central before BigLouie blows a gasket...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women