Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37049
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-18-2016, 11:56 AM   #1
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Phishing Warning on ECCIE from WebRoot

I am using Windows-10 and Windows Exp;orer with WebRoot Anti-whatever.

Today, when logging into ECCIE, the anti-virus/malware blocked the site with a warning about Phishing.

There is an "Ignore" button which is how I got on for this post. Wat is the deal hear? Is it on my end or with the site?
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 05:44 PM   #2
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

None of that's been reported or any issues in the past so its your anti-virus.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 06:35 PM   #3
Almost perfect
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Wink act alive people

Okay my eccie family. So here's the deal. There have been new fcc laws in place as of yesterday. I don't say this into scaring anyone but if you do your own research word of advice go somewhere public as in library or workforce to be aware folks. Xoxoxo
Almost perfect is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 04:11 PM   #4
4ariel
Lascivious Girl-Next-Door

User ID: 215305
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I get that warning often from my Webroot as well
4ariel is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 03:06 PM   #5
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almost perfect View Post
Okay my eccie family. So here's the deal. There have been new fcc laws in place as of yesterday. I don't say this into scaring anyone but if you do your own research word of advice go somewhere public as in library or workforce to be aware folks. Xoxoxo
Be specific or you're just trolling.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 04:20 PM   #6
greencoat6
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

I've been receiving the same warning from Webroot for the last few weeks and I, too, opted to override it with the hope that it's safe. Hoping ECCIE administration will chime in on this....
greencoat6 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 06:51 PM   #7
Guest122317-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Cool Windows 10

I had switched to Windows ten when it first came out oh my god..even Windows explorer gives that phishing scam freezes and refuses to open ..when i couldn't shut it down or anything I decided to go back to Windows seven...
It didnt make any difference what site you went to either even firefox came up with a program so you could download pictures and documents there wasnt any attach or download..it was horrible..oh yes once Windows ten that ended all document sharing it wanted you to let cortana do it..
Even now I notice with Windows seven that a lot of sites have to many pop-up that it's almost impossible to load the web page..
Guest122317-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 06:41 AM   #8
Tallsouthernman
Gaining Momentum

Default Is it weird

That I am totally turned on by the fact Ariel even knows what WebRoot is? 😉
Tallsouthernman is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 08:22 AM   #9
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Always best to use at least two -- even three! -- different browsers on all devices. Try both chrome and mozilla firefox or safari. These can operate indepedently on your smartphone, tablet, computer.

imo one of the better (and free) security softwares is from AVG.com and can work on many devices.

Whatever security package you do use, you should have only one single package actuve at any time.

If you do "civilian" personal or business browsing, you should use a second browser for hobby browsing to help avoid crossover leakage.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 09:24 AM   #10
Saxum
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
Always best to use at least two -- even three! -- different browsers on all devices. Try both chrome and mozilla firefox or safari. These can operate indepedently on your smartphone, tablet, computer.

imo one of the better (and free) security softwares is from AVG.com and can work on many devices.

Whatever security package you do use, you should have only one single package actuve at any time.

If you do "civilian" personal or business browsing, you should use a second browser for hobby browsing to help avoid crossover leakage.
Great advice. Using TOR can help as well.
Saxum is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 09:35 AM   #11
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post

and, do not allow your browsers to copy the contacts/history between each other.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women