Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-05-2010, 07:58 AM   #1
wgh1973
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6
Default Punta Mita

In the past, I have gotten outstanding guidance from this group on restaurants, resorts and places to travel. I have arranged to take a fair haired lass to the St. Regis at Punta Mita for the weekend. Friends have suggested that I steer away from eating at the resort. Having never been to the area, are there any recommendations for restaurants? I would like to try the canopy zip line, but I don't think my friend will acquiesce.
wgh1973 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 08:56 PM   #2
nycflyer
Gaining Momentum

Location: Sitting across from you at the meeting. Noticing you, but you wouldn't know it.

Good news, you're going to one of best beach areas on the Pacific coast. Better news, you'll have nice company to share it with.

Not so great news, which is that from what I recall when I stayed at the FS there is that there is absolutely nothing within reasonable driving distance. Punta Mita is about 30-45 min drive north of Puerto Vallarta airport through very unremarkable areas and ends with a drive through a high-end residential area. It's certainly not dangerous outside, but it seems to be very sleepy.

In fact, one of the things I do remember is that I had every meal/drink at the resort for three days because the concierge could not recommend anything of interest within a 30 minute drive. Let's just say the $20 margeritas added up...

This could have changed as my feedback is based on a stay there back in 2005.
nycflyer is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 07:32 AM   #3
yellowfever
Registered Member

Amazing area. I've stayed at the Four Seasons there and also have rented a house on Lagos Del Mar in Punta Mita. Bahia is one of the restaurants on the beach at the Four Seasons. Great fresh fish and seafood. If you rather spend less money... there are many local restaurants right outside the gates of Punta Mita. Your concierge will be able to tell you and it is a 5 minute drive. I am sure you can get you local shuttle or hotel driver to get you there. The drive back to Puerta Vallarta is not worth it in my opionion. For a day drip you may consider going to Sayulita. 15-20 minute drive. Great place to surf or watch the locals. More of a black/dark beach with great local Mexicanflavor. Extremely safe. Great local taco stands. Hope that helps
yellowfever is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 10:37 AM   #4
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Talk her into doing the zip lines! She ll love it. Do the boat trips and snorkle. I'm not much on fine dining so I never really pay attention to those sort of things. Everything taste good after a couple of shots! If you golf , take your clubs!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 04:59 PM   #5
nycflyer
Gaining Momentum

Location: Sitting across from you at the meeting. Noticing you, but you wouldn't know it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowfever View Post
.. there are many local restaurants right outside the gates of Punta Mita. Your concierge will be able to tell you and it is a 5 minute drive. I am sure you can get you local shuttle or hotel driver to get you there.
Me thinks I got bad intel from the Four Seasons concierge that I worked with!!
nycflyer is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 08:05 PM   #6
Sydneyb
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5481

Four Seasons - ehh...Now, for some REAL fun, go to Sayulita for a day trip - great surfing this time of year (lots of pretty people giving lessons - enough eye candy for both of you ;-)...its a quiet little fishing village that has some of the best meals in the area. A bottle of wine and home made mushroom ravioli...OMG. So Good. And so simple. Its one of those towns you walk around that makes you want to be an expat. Promise.
Sydneyb is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women