Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-08-2010, 12:31 AM   #1
Zoey Blake
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4034
Question Toys - yay or nay?

I'm afraid I must admit, that for most of my life, I have been... ambivalent... towards toys of the "adult" variety. Which isn't to say that I didn't enjoy them - quite the contrary! It was more that I never really connected with the world of erotic paraphernalia... I think perhaps I was a bit overwhelmed by all the options, and sadly too embarrassed to be comfortable asking questions of the friendly neighborhood shopkeepers (this would definitely be one of the downsides to growing up in a small town!)

I am quite happy to declare that all this has changed! A friend of mine recently became a "consultant" for a "romance party" company - I can't even type that without laughing, it just seems so silly! But even while I laugh, I have to admit, I've attended a couple of her parties, and they really are quite fun... and yes, I have discovered a whole new world of possibilities! As with all things technological these days, adult toys are so much more advanced than I ever would have imagined...

Suddenly, I am loving having my very own "stress management" consultant

Now this new-found love of all things mechanical does beg a question which has me highly intrigued... how do men really feel about women with toys? Do they turn you on? Intimidate you? Perhaps a little of both?

How about you ladies, what are your feelings towards toys? Love 'em, hate 'em, couldn't care less?
Zoey Blake is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 12:40 AM   #2
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Love them; toys are a great and easy way to spice and change things up. AN excellent addition to play time.
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 12:49 AM   #3
stretchtexas
Gaining Momentum

nah. why play with toys when the female body is so damn interesting and responsive!
stretchtexas is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 01:47 AM   #4
Austin Liv
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2872
My ECCIE Reviews

I suppose I'm somewhat of a traditionalist in this regard. Toys don't conduct the kind of electrical impulses I want coursing throughout my body. Nothing is ever more exhilarating than the caress of a lover you adore.
Austin Liv is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 06:32 AM   #5
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by discreetgent View Post
Love them; toys are a great and easy way to spice and change things up. AN excellent addition to play time.
word.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 06:49 AM   #6
OG-Slippery
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11

I love toys! Sometimes I'd prefer not to use them during a first session but after I've begun to know a woman they add spice to the mix. Of course they are best when you have lots of time to play.
OG-Slippery is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 06:50 AM   #7
Happy Diver
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Toys have potential for on-going visits. Not for the first two or three times though. The options are mind and body boggling.
Happy Diver is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:25 AM   #8
guest051510-1
Miss America

User ID: 3339

Just make sure the toys you introduce to a lady during a meeting is still wrapped up and in the box. We don't want to be wondering "where has this been?"

I like toys when I'm home alone during my down time. But, I prefer a living breathing flesh and bones person to play with.
guest051510-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 08:33 AM   #9
Zoey Blake
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4034

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Liv View Post
Toys don't conduct the kind of electrical impulses I want coursing throughout my body. Nothing is ever more exhilarating than the caress of a lover you adore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva View Post
I like toys when I'm home alone during my down time. But, I prefer a living breathing flesh and bones person to play with.
Actually, I must admit that I agree; if I had to choose between toys and the touch of a lover, I would always choose the lover, no contest. Actually, I think the primary reason I had so little interest in toys for so long was the fact that I just didn't feel I could ever be truly satisfied without the touch of a lover... However... I have to say, at the end of a long day, when I'm home alone and just want to relax, there's nothing quite like a hot bubble bath, a nice glass of wine, and a waterproof rabbit

And of course, if your lover is in the mood, they can certainly add that "spice" that has been mentioned

Quote:
Just make sure the toys you introduce to a lady during a meeting is still wrapped up and in the box. We don't want to be wondering "where has this been?"
So true!!! All the "before and after cleaner" in the world (or even bleach for that matter), isn't going to be enough to convince me to use someone else's (used) toys!
Zoey Blake is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:20 AM   #10
Nicolette Morgandy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1985
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Guilty...

I've had a few gentleman friends who have bought me toys without me asking, or even mentioning that I'm into toys... guess they can read my mind.
Nicolette Morgandy is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:32 AM   #11
sarasmelik
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5518
My ECCIE Reviews

I enjoy toys in my downtime also and depending on the person bringing toys into the realm of things can spice it up. However TOYS will never replace or be the same as a lover--if I had a choice it would always be a lover
sarasmelik is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:43 AM   #12
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoey Blake View Post
Actually, I must admit that I agree; if I had to choose between toys and the touch of a lover, I would always choose the lover, no contest.
Word. I've always thought a female body was "the best toy".
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:57 AM   #13
Guest020510
Account Disabled

User ID: 4941
Default Really? No. Way.

And here I always preferred toys, to the touch of a lover...

Eyerollingly Yours,
Nineveh
Guest020510 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 11:09 AM   #14
Happy Diver
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
So true!!! All the "before and after cleaner" in the world (or even bleach for that matter), isn't going to be enough to convince me to use someone else's (used) toys!
So true! But think about, we don't hold the human body to those standards. LOL

Happy Diver is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 11:22 AM   #15
jimny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Toys are a fun way to spice up a date and to use during those times when your inbetween courses. If I know that a lady friend likes toys I will always buy something and bring it on the date to enjoy together and for her to keep.
jimny is offline   Quote