Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47549
pyramider46370
bambino40323
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 06-13-2014, 06:56 AM   #61
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Nothing tops your posts for being inane, Speedy. So go crawl back under your bed and continue to be afraid .... very, very afraid, Speedy.
The only thing I am afraid of is idiots like you roaming the streets. The very reason I don't own or carry a gun is because, unlike your ilk, I am NOT afraid. I am not afraid about someone breaking into my home. I am not afraid about my car being carjacked. I am not afraid that someone is lurking around the corner just waiting for me.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 07:16 AM   #62
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Now you know that this not true. All kinds of liberal nuts jobs (Nancy Pelosi, Diane Feinstein, Michael Moore, Mario Coumo, Eric Holder, and the late Ed Koch) have all made statements that they want a complete and total ban on guns.

Yes, the research shows that the more available guns in an area the less crime. This was discovered by a anti-gun pollster and researcher John Lott. Maybe you've heard of him.
I don't ever remember Nancy Pelosi, Diane Feinstein, Michael Moore, Mario Cuomo, Eric Holder, or Ed Koch posting on this forum. I was VERY specific. I am talking about people like I B an Idiot, Iffy, Jim, and very possibly yourself, who advocate full 2nd Amendment rights, as seen in their eyes, Every person having the right to carry any weapon at any time in any place. On the other hand, I have not read any post from so-called Libtards like BigTex, Yssup Rider, Iva Biggen, Old-T, and myself who have advocated a total ban on handguns.

John Lott??? No idea who he is so I googled him. Seems like he is quite the idiot.

From http://mediamatters.org/research/201...n-lott/191885:

Gun researcher John Lott has made numerous media appearances in the wake of the mass shooting in Newtown, Conn. to argue against the enactment of gun violence prevention measures. While Lott uses his media platform to push a multitude of statistics -- often from his own research -- he has been thoroughly discredited as a serious academic researcher.

After Mass Shooting In Aurora, Lott Denied The Fact That America Has The Highest Rate Of Gun Deaths In The Civilized World. Appearing on CNN in the wake of the mass shooting at a movie theater in Aurora, CO, Lott rejected host Piers Morgan's assertion that "America has the worst incidents of gun murders of any of what they call the civilized world." Lott told Morgan that "factually, it's not true." In reality, a 2003 Harvard School of Public Health study revealed that the firearm homicide rate in the United States is 19.5 times higher than the average rate found in other high-income nations.

Lott's "More Guns, Less Crime" Hypothesis Has Been Widely Discredited

Lott's "More Guns, Less Crime" Hypothesis Maintains That Gun Ownership Helps Curtail Crime. In his book More Guns, Less Crime and in other media, Lott repeatedly pushes the myth that increased gun ownership, especially increased concealed weapons permits, results in a decreased incidents of violence crime. [University of Chicago Press, accessed 12/17/12]

Stanford Law Review: Lott's Central Hypothesis Is "Without Credible Statistical Support." In a Stanford Law Review report titled "The Latest Misfires in Support of the 'More Guns, Less Crime' Hypothesis," Ian Ayres and John J. Donohue III studied how coding errors in data undermine Lott's "More Guns, Less Crime" hypothesis. The authors explain:

So if you can find ANY articles showing a high correlation between gun ownership and lower crime rates, feel free to show them. Here is one article I quickly found on the subject:

From http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3924063.html

The authors note that, though they can't prove a causal relationship between higher levels of gun ownership and homicide, "states with higher rates of gun ownership had disproportionately large numbers of deaths from firearm-related homicides."
Old 06-13-2014, 09:17 AM   #63
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
The 74 Mass school shooting number has been discredited.................

A phony inflated number put out by Bloomberg's anti-gun group.

http://bearingarms.com/bogus-school-...esult-firings/

http://www.tonysrants.com/national/d...-proven-false/

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...bergs-list-74/
I am distraught! An argument about guns would be biased! NEVER!!! We cannot allow disingenuous news reporting or commentary.

Let’s see: the original attention getting headline was:
“74 Total School Shootings Since Newtown” Says SHOOTINGS. Says SCHOOL. Doesn't say FATAL, doesn't say ONLY BY NICE PEOPLE.

But fortunately we have good ol’ Charles (Chuck) C. Johnson to enlighten us and debunk such dishonesty. I think this is so important we need to post what great wisdom Chuck has for the world. Straight from his definitive blog:

Milwaukee police say a girl was shot at about 7 p.m. Wednesday on the playground of Clarke Street School. To which Chucky replies: “school was crossfire from gang battle”.So according to Chucky, the 10 year old girl shouldn’t be hurting or upset because it was gang related so it’s OK. She shouldn’t worry about not being safe at school because gang violence doesn’t count on school property.

Chucky also dismisses another with “Fake "school shooting" at Georgia Gwinnett College was suicide attempt”.So again, no harm no trauma. And we all know NOTHING ever goes wrong when a deranged suicidal person with a gun shows up. Nope. Never. So let people shoot guns at school so long as they intend to kill themselves. Just out of curiosity, if he killed a few others first--just to sharpen his aim--do those also not count?

Or another: “Pair of shootings at Paine College listed by Everytown are drug related.” And everyone knows if drugs are involved those shootings are just peachy keen.

“Marquette University "school shooting" listed by Everytown is a robbery that went bad. Not fatal.” Good to know. We can now add robbery to gangs and drugs as “acceptable shootings” that aren’t really gun violence, even if they do occur at school. NOBODY takes robbery shootings seriously, do they? You can’t count those! ESPECIALLY because they weren't fatal. Close only counts in horseshoes, hand grenades, and nukes.

“Everytown says estranged husband killing wife in Catholic school parking lot is a school shooting.” Actually Chucky, assuming he used a gun, then yes—gun, shooting, dead, school—which dot are you missing? Or is your implication that CATHOLIC schools don't count, but a LUTHRINE school would have? Are you a religious bigot as well as a hack for the gun manufacturers?

“gang bangers firing into crowd” Again, in Chucky’s sick world this too isn’t a real shooting. Everyone knows gang bangers can’t shoot straight so what’s the big deal?

“Another fake Everytown "school shooting." University of Wisc-Oshkosh shooting was at a dance, shot into the ceiling.” Chucky, so if we believe you (which I don’t), then discharging a gun into the ceiling of a crowded school dance is nothing to get concerned about. Happens every day (which is exactly the issue). So you are applying the “No dead, no foul” rule?—you must have played your pick-up ball at some pretty tough playgrounds.

“Union University "school shooting" listed by Everytown gun map was guy shooting his fiancee in parking lot.” More great words of wisdom from Chucky: fiancées are fair game, and no credit if you kill her in the parking lot. I bet there are a lot of guys in prison clamoring for a retrial now that they know killing someone in a parking lot isn’t really killing someone. Not REALLY. You can’t possibly lump that in with an INDOOR shooting, can you? Actually, Chucky, I can. Best as I can tell “shot dead in school parking lot” and “shot dead in school classroom” are about equal on the dead scale. Do you agree, Chucky? Seems he does not.

But the sickest of Chucky Boy’s looser posts has to be this one: “School shooting" at West Side Elementary was gun in a backpack that didn't hurt anybody.” A kindergartener with a gun in her backpack. But what’s all the fuss? The gun went off but no one was killed!! What’s the big deal about a kindergartener going to school with a gun she didn’t know she had? No likelihood of anything bad there—it happens all the time. Maybe her aim will be better next time, or she will luck out and the backpack will be pointed in a better direction. Would THAT be good enough to count, Chucky?

So, to summarize what we learn from this very sick Chucky:

It is just fine to shoot/kill someone on school property so long as either:
(1) You are a gang banger, drug dealer, robber, a five-year old, or are attempting to commit suicide
Or (2) The victim was playing basketball (one on his long list that I didn’t copy), at a dance, your fiancé, in a parking lot, or the victim was only wounded and didn’t die.

You can’t count any of those situations as “real school shootings” even though they were at school and there was shooting—often accompanied by dead bodies.

So if we discount all the shootings that Chucky doesn’t want to count, then what’s the big deal? Quit making a fuss about it! And certainly stop wasting money on counseling students just because they were there—or even wounded. Hell, tell them that if they can’t handle some non-fatal shooting in the parking lot they don't deserve to be a student. (Oh, wait, that one WAS fatal). What I meant was, if they can’t tell the difference between a dead woman in the parking lot and a dead guy in chemistry class then they have no business in school. And you, five year old kindergarten kid, suck it up! It will make you a man. Ooops, maybe that didn’t come out quite right either.

Chucky C Johnson is a true asshole who I strongly suspect has his “personal blog” subsidized by some totally unbiased gun lobby types, and probably gets paid by the word. I didn't waste my time with the second and third links. The first one was sick enough.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 09:45 AM   #64
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I have not read any post from so-called Libtards like BigTex, Yssup Rider, Iva Biggen, Old-T, and myself who have advocated a total ban on handguns. [/COLOR]
Your 3rd grade education is showing, Speedy. Re-read the OP, you moronic jackass, because that's exactly the implication in the jackass OP's post, Speedy. And your dumb-as-fuck-ass DID unequivocally advocate that gun owner representatives shouldn't have the right to redress these issues in the courts, Speedy.

Quote:
The only thing I am afraid of is idiots like you roaming the streets. The very reason I don't own or carry a gun is because, unlike your ilk, I am NOT afraid. I am not afraid about someone breaking into my home. I am not afraid about my car being carjacked. I am not afraid that someone is lurking around the corner just waiting for me.
Go crawl back under your bed and continue to be afraid .... very, very afraid, Speedy.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 10:12 AM   #65
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Your 3rd grade education is showing, Speedy. Re-read the OP, you moronic jackass, because that's exactly the implication in the jackass OP's post, Speedy. And your dumb-as-fuck-ass DID unequivocally advocate that gun owner representatives shouldn't have the right to redress these issues in the courts, Speedy.

Go crawl back under your bed and continue to be afraid .... very, very afraid, Speedy.
As I've said in earlier threads on this subject, I'm through discussing such issues with you because you are too stupid to grasp even the most basic concepts.
Old 06-13-2014, 10:13 AM   #66
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

CNN has discredit the data behind the 74 shooting claim.......

From the Everytown study report. An important footnote that you anti gun nuts should take note of:
“Incidents were classified as school shootings when a firearm was discharged inside a school building or on school or campus grounds, as documented in publicly reported news accounts,” reads the site. “This includes assaults, homicides, suicides, and accidental shootings. Incidents in which guns were brought into schools but not fired there, or were fired off school grounds after having been possessed in schools, were not included.”
A bogus anti-gun study posted by Dipshit Assup.

FACT JACK !

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/11/sc...#ixzz34XIKoUsO
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 10:17 AM   #67
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
This is intentionally misleading. Since each state has different gun laws and each town has different gun laws, you can't compare states like this. You have to compare cities.
Instead of getting on my case, why not criticize The Waco Kid, one of your conservative brothers, who presented the data in the first place -- BY STATE?
Old 06-13-2014, 10:26 AM   #68
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
As I've said in earlier threads on this subject, I'm through discussing such issues with you because you are too stupid to grasp even the most basic concepts.
You can't discuss the issues, because you can't back-up your lame-ass, straw-man arguments with facts, Speedy. Crawl back under your bed and continue to be afraid .... very, very afraid, Speedy.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 11:05 AM   #69
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Now you know that this not true. All kinds of liberal nuts jobs (Nancy Pelosi, Diane Feinstein, Michael Moore, Mario Coumo, Eric Holder, and the late Ed Koch) have all made statements that they want a complete and total ban on guns.
I tried to find statements by Pelosi, Feinstein, Cuomo and Holder stating anything CLOSE to wanting a complete and total ban on guns. Could find nothing. Yes, they all want more gun control legislation than currently exists. So I would appreciate it if you would cite the statements they have made calling for a "complete and total ban on handguns."

Michael Moore may have said it but I, like you, consider him to be a total nut job.
Old 06-13-2014, 12:07 PM   #70
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
I tried to find statements by Pelosi, Feinstein, Cuomo and Holder stating anything CLOSE to wanting a complete and total ban on guns. Could find nothing. Yes, they all want more gun control legislation than currently exists. So I would appreciate it if you would cite the statements they have made calling for a "complete and total ban on handguns."

Michael Moore may have said it but I, like you, consider him to be a total nut job.
You've never seen this clip of Diane Feinstein? Anyway there happens to be many people in this country that would support a total ban and confiscation of all firearms in the united states. It doesn't matter if they have made statements publically or not.

Jim

http://youtu.be/47XWXG1k8I4
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 12:43 PM   #71
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
CNN has discredit the data behind the 74 shooting claim.......

From the Everytown study report. An important footnote that you anti gun nuts should take note of:
“Incidents were classified as school shootings when a firearm was discharged inside a school building or on school or campus grounds, as documented in publicly reported news accounts,” reads the site. “This includes assaults, homicides, suicides, and accidental shootings. Incidents in which guns were brought into schools but not fired there, or were fired off school grounds after having been possessed in schools, were not included.”
A bogus anti-gun study posted by Dipshit Assup.

FACT JACK !

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/11/sc...#ixzz34XIKoUsO
I posted NO bogus anti-gun study in the OP.

Youre making shit up again, Whirlyturd.

FACT JACK !

PS -- keep on hugging those dead children. You and your fellow idiots are helping make them!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 01:02 PM   #72
Allup-init
Registered Member

Yssup it's kind of ironic that you think gun laws will stop people from committing crimes with guns, yet here you are on a website whose sole purpose is to pick up hookers.... If making prostitution illegal didn't stop you why would gun laws stop criminals? Blaming me for school shootings just because I own a gun is the same as me blaming you for every dead hooker.
Allup-init is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 01:10 PM   #73
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allup-init View Post
Yssup it's kind of ironic that you think gun laws will stop people from committing crimes with guns, yet here you are on a website whose sole purpose is to pick up hookers.... If making prostitution illegal didn't stop you why would gun laws stop criminals? Blaming me for school shootings just because I own a gun is the same as me blaming you for every dead hooker.
Wow, how about that. I wonder how a Liberal could spin that one? I think I'll sit back and see how it all unfolds ,lol. You make a good point Allup.

Jim
Old 06-13-2014, 01:13 PM   #74
Allup-init
Registered Member

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/11/us/sch...gs-cnn-number/
Also cnn debunked the claim that there's been 74 school shootings since sandy hook. But your visceral name calling starting from your first post tells me facts and meaningful discussion was never your goal. CNN looked at the 74 supposed shootings and found 15 to be actual school shootings. Which is bad in and of it's self, but Connecticut already had pretty tough laws before new town and that stopped nothing, columbine happened five years into the federal assault weapons ban. Do I have the answer to this problem? No. But I do know what you and politicians are preposing hasn't worked in the past and don't see it working now. Gun laws are feel good laws that allow politicians to look like they're doing something without actually having to do anything other that write words on paper. I'm with you man something needs to be done to stop school shootings but personally attacking everyday gun owners isn't the answer.
Allup-init is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 01:43 PM   #75
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allup-init View Post
http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/11/us/sch...gs-cnn-number/
Also cnn debunked the claim that there's been 74 school shootings since sandy hook. But your visceral name calling starting from your first post tells me facts and meaningful discussion was never your goal. CNN looked at the 74 supposed shootings and found 15 to be actual school shootings. Which is bad in and of it's self, but Connecticut already had pretty tough laws before new town and that stopped nothing, columbine happened five years into the federal assault weapons ban. Do I have the answer to this problem? No. But I do know what you and politicians are preposing hasn't worked in the past and don't see it working now. Gun laws are feel good laws that allow politicians to look like they're doing something without actually having to do anything other that write words on paper. I'm with you man something needs to be done to stop school shootings but personally attacking everyday gun owners isn't the answer.
How about we give Assup Rider and all the other dreamers in here the benefit of the doubt that 74 school shootings occurred with 15 of them being actual incidents. So what about the other 59? To shove this thread further up the OP's ass we'll conclude they were orchestrated carefully planned incidences to further a gun control agenda. No one was actually shot, no crime scene photos or footage of the scene. The same basic scenario, guy with mental illness, carrying multiple weapons with high capacity magazines. Uncanny shooting ability because he was said to have played lots of video games instead of having realistic training under realistic conditions with real weapons and ammo, lol. If that was believable our Military and Law Enforcement would take that as the main stay of their training too.

Jim

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women