Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 11-29-2012, 12:34 PM   #16
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
"Marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin", you're a moron. Even CBJ7 has conceded the Huffy story was published on 28 November 2012. Goodness gracious, you lefties are an illiterate bunch. BTW, "marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin", if you "don't give a shit", why the fuck do you keep posting in this thread, jackass?

Because I enjoy exposing what a stupid lying dishonorable coward you are.

The article was posted in 2012 about an incident in 2005 you fucking idiot. CJ7 pointed out how unlikely it was for him to be joggin up to anyone's house in 2005 would have been considering what Clinton was going thru. Try using that peanut brain you stupid fucking idiot coward.

I hope you didn't get any metals in the military because you don't deserve any. You have no honor.
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 12:35 PM   #17
CJ7
Valued Poster

Clinton was busy trying to die in 04 and 05 .. the bitch said he wanted to hook up in 05 ..

shes a liar and youre a pathetic piece of shit.

The End
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 12:43 PM   #18
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
Because I enjoy exposing what a stupid lying dishonorable coward you are.

The article was posted in 2012 about an incident in 2005 you fucking idiot. CJ7 pointed out how unlikely it was for him to be joggin up to anyone's house in 2005 would have been considering what Clinton was going thru. Try using that peanut brain you stupid fucking idiot coward.

I hope you didn't get any metals in the military because you don't deserve any. You have no honor.
You’re an illiterate and hypocritical fucking moron, aren’t you, "marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin"? You’ve posted three times now in a thread you claimed not to “give a shit“ about; that's just an FYI, you illiterate and hypocritical fucking moron.

The “story” about a “2005 event” was published on a liberal MSM website on “28 November 2012”, you illiterate and hypocritical fucking moron. No matter how you twist and contort, those facts aren’t changing, "marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin".
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 12:45 PM   #19
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
Clinton was busy trying to die in 04 and 05 .. the bitch said he wanted to hook up in 05 ..

shes a liar and youre a pathetic piece of shit.

The End
Poor CBJ7, he cannot read. The derogatory story about his hero, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator, was published on 28 November 2012 by one of his liberal media outlets: Huffy Post.
Old 11-29-2012, 12:46 PM   #20
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
You’re an illiterate and hypocritical fucking moron, aren’t you, "marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin"? You’ve posted three times now in a thread you claimed not to “give a shit“ about; that's just an FYI, you illiterate and hypocritical fucking moron.

The “story” about a “2005 event” was published on a liberal MSM website on “28 November 2012”, you illiterate and hypocritical fucking moron. No matter how you twist and contort, those facts aren’t changing, "marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin".
I dont give a shit about the story asshole. I do give a shit about exposing your stupidity and cowardice. Got it?

Who gives a shit about when it was published idiot? You have now admitted it was a 2005 event right? So i dont care if it was publshied 10 years from now. He wasnt' tyring to jog nowhere in 2005 you coward.

There is no getting thru to your dishonorable little pea brain is there? Logic does not compute.

Your superior officers must have hated you.
Old 11-29-2012, 12:56 PM   #21
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
I dont give a shit about the story asshole. I do give a shit about exposing your stupidity and cowardice. Got it?

Who gives a shit about when it was published idiot? You have now admitted it was a 2005 event right? So i dont care if it was publshied 10 years from now. He wasnt' tyring to jog nowhere in 2005 you coward.

There is no getting thru to your dishonorable little pea brain is there? Logic does not compute.

Your superior officers must have hated you.

IBGomer, E1 lifer
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 01:00 PM   #22
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I dont give a shit about the story asshole. I do give a shit about exposing your stupidity and cowardice. Got it? All you've done is expose your own, inveterate ignorance and hypocrisy, "marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin". You’ve now posted four times in a thread you claimed not to “give a shit” about, you illiterate and hypocritical fucking moron.

Who gives a shit about when it was published idiot? You have now admitted it was a 2005 event right? You do realize that DOESN'T change the fact that the story was published on 28 November 2012, "marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin"? Or are you so ignorant you cannot make that distinction, you illiterate and hypocritical fucking moron? So i dont care if it was publshied 10 years from now. He wasnt' tyring to jog nowhere in 2005 you coward. MSM outlet Huffy Post reported Ms Flowers says differently, "marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin".

There is no getting thru to your dishonorable little pea brain is there? Logic does not compute. MSM outlet Huffy Post reported Ms Flowers says differently, "marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin".

Your superior officers must have hated you. You're funny when you get hysterical, "marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin".

Quote:
IBGomer, E1 lifer
Poor CBJ7, he cannot read. The derogatory story about his hero, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator, was published on 28 November 2012 by one of his liberal media outlets: Huffy Post. CBJ7 is delusional and emotionally distraught that his hero Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator couldn’t get a “knob-job” from an aging cougar!
Old 11-29-2012, 01:10 PM   #23
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
IBGomer, E1 lifer
LOL
Old 11-29-2012, 01:17 PM   #24
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Poor CBJ7, he cannot read. The story was published on 28 November 2012 by one of his liberal media outlets: Huffy Post.
I B Crying & Lying: Fine, don't ever vote for Willie again! There, you feel better now?

Now that you're off Willie's bandwagon, be sure to climb aboard the Hillary Express Victory Train:

HILLARY 2016!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 01:17 PM   #25
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
LOL
You’ve posted five times now in a thread you claimed not to “give a shit” about, "marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin", indicating you’re truly an ignorant and hypocritical fucking moron. You’re just as delusional and emotionally distraught as CBJ7 because your degenerate hero – Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator – couldn’t get a “knob-job” from an aging cougar!
Old 11-29-2012, 01:22 PM   #26
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
I B Crying & Lying: Fine, don't ever vote for Willie again! There, you feel better now?

Now that you're off Willie's bandwagon, be sure to climb aboard the Hillary Express Victory Train:

HILLARY 2016!
Your choice next time will be the Old White Guy named Joe "The Gaffe" Biden, and – unlike your main bitch Hillary – Joe "The Gaffe" Biden recently announced his intentions!!! Hillary was thrown under the Odumbo bus, and Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's reputation is going to keep her there, BigKoTex! Fuckin' hilarious, BigKoTex!!! Enjoy!!!

“And after it’s all over, when your insurance rates go down, then you’ll vote for me in 2016,” Joe “The Gaffe” Biden said in earshot of reporters capturing his every word, 21 October 2012.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...91c_story.html
Old 11-29-2012, 01:42 PM   #27
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Poor IB only thing he is obsessed with is slick Willie.I think willie banged his GF and she deep throated him then kissed IB.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 01:45 PM   #28
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
Poor IB only thing he is obsessed with is slick Willie.I think willie banged his GF and she deep throated him then kissed IB.

and she snowballed IB ..

D'OOOOOOOOH !
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 01:45 PM   #29
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
Have a little compassion, would ya? It embarrassed the hell out of poor ol' I B Crying & Lying when Willie's jizz trickled down his chinny, chin, chin!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 01:57 PM   #30
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Have a little compassion, would ya? It embarrassed the hell out of poor ol' I B Crying & Lying when Willie's jizz trickled down his chinny, chin, chin!
BigKoTex is another delusional soul who is emotionally distraught because his degenerate hero – Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator – couldn’t get a “knob-job” from an aging cougar! Just and BigKoTex, you are projecting -- it's the shit running down your pinkie from your "shocker" thrust up Assup's ass you're thinking about.

BTW, your choice next time will be the Old White Guy named Joe "The Gaffe" Biden, and – unlike your main bitch Hillary – Joe "The Gaffe" Biden recently announced his intentions!!! Hillary was thrown under the Odumbo bus, and Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's reputation is going to keep her there, BigKoTex! Fuckin' hilarious, BigKoTex!!! Enjoy!!!

“And after it’s all over, when your insurance rates go down, then you’ll vote for me in 2016,” Joe “The Gaffe” Biden said in earshot of reporters capturing his every word, 21 October 2012.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...91c_story.html

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women