Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70394
biomed160366
Yssup Rider59873
gman4452886
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47456
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37068
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35221
Mojojo33117

Old 05-19-2014, 10:10 AM   #1
noperope512
Registered Member

Default New to the hobby, looking to provide photography for providers

Hi everyone,

I’m looking for some bartering. If your images are taken by yourself in the mirror with a phone, or a friend with a phone or point-and-shoot camera, but want something more/better, then please read below - I think you’ll like what I’m offering.

I’m not a professional photographer, but I’ve worked with several. I’m an art director for catalog and retail (on location and studio), and half of my job is telling photographers what to do. I’m a hobbyist photographer, and I apply what I know to my own stuff.

I have approximately 15 years experience with Photoshop and use Lightroom for finals, so my workflow for edits and post-production are fast and accurate.

I can only do this on-site in the north ATX area and north of that area (I am in s. ATX at least once a month, we can work that out if need be). If you’re in a questionable neighborhood or have other dudes around, it may be a no-go (need to protect myself and my equipment). If you want someone around, females are fine. I’m also super discrete and need you to be too.

I will provide no contracts (protects both our names), but you will be able to use the photographs however you want, and know that I will NEVER post my copies online. This is for my own fulfillment and growth, and will stay very protected on my end (this is self-preservation, but benefits your privacy as well).

I’m very collaborative: we can/will discuss what you like, and also don’t like (you can provide online examples). These images are for both of us, but since you are looking to grow your business with these, I respect that so it’s my intention to make sure you are happy and get what you want (I’ll be providing my experience and professional opinion, but you have final say in what you get as long as it's within the scope of work). Providing comps before the shoot is time-consuming and risks exposure on my end, so don’t expect it unless you want to pay $$$ in which case I would hire a professional photographer for you, and make-up artist, stylist and I would provide location scouting (if desired) and be the art director and producer of your shoot.

Also, I have my own equipment and will process the photos right there in front of you. We can review the images together, and I can put everything on a USB stick/thumb drive and give to you before I leave. No need to to wait days or weeks for your photos. This means we need to schedule the time accordingly: up to 1 hr for shooting, and up to 1 hr for post-production. Depending on what you want, the schedule can fluctuate so it meets your needs (time is money for you, so I expect you to tell me what you have time for).

You will need to do your own make-up and styling (I can do basic styling with set-up or clothes, but I’m not a pro stylist - I’ve just worked with them ).

Why am I doing this? I love the female form. I love photography. The two can go together in my personal time. If you like the images I provide, feel free to show your appreciation by taking the initiative with a HJ or BJ anytime before I leave - but it will never be payment for my services. Once we're done, we're done.

By the way, there are professional photographers that should be paid for their work. If you have a budget, use them. I’m not trying to undercut any of the pros, but want to work with those who don’t have the budget for something more.

Lastly, if you ONLY need Photoshop edits to existing images, we can work something out as well.

PM me to let me know what you are looking for, and we’ll explore the next steps to get you what you want.

Thanks for reading!
noperope512 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 12:19 PM   #2
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

you should've lurked more and saved yourself all that typing because this isn't going to work out like you hoped.

john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 12:50 PM   #3
noperope512
Registered Member

Ha! Perhaps, but this is who I am and what I have for now. I certainly won't get anything if I don't ask...
noperope512 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 01:22 PM   #4
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=964965
john_deere is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women