Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-06-2015, 11:52 PM   #91
Mgm84
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by southtown4488 View Post
ur blurring the lines between stubborn republican and ranting lunatic.
anyway, ur against gay marriage. . .good for u. I don't have the patience to further debate the possibly insane. good day sir.

I, along with most americans and the supreme court support gay marriage, we'll have to do without ur approval.
Great disproval of the point at hand. Empty attacks, brat responses with a side of kicking and and screaming. Rotflmao poor guy. I would give you an in depth idea of the truth behind gay marriage but it would not be valid to you because it hasn't been peer reviewed by "most Americans" because we know thats where the world finds the most geniuses.

Btw. "Most Americans" did not bring gay marriage into fruition. Also, you are sadly mistaken if you interpret the politically correct answers given in American media as their honest opinion then you are more nieve than I thought you were. I bet you believe that only Donald Trump and the right wing despise hispanics and blacks. The name sheep comes to mind.
Mgm84 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 11:58 PM   #92
Mgm84
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
A baseless claim refuted by a baseless claim is a refutation of said baseless claims. I should not have to point that out to your arrogant ass.

Which leads me to ask you to define the term baseless. You are beginning to make me think you don't have an understanding of the word. Then for the sake of every pediatric unit in every hospital in Texas......Please give an answer that is founded on something. If anybody cared about hearing your empty emotional views we would have stopped at your first response.

Look, just admit that you cannot refute any of my proposals. I have been asking that you quote or prove my "baseless" claim for a page or so only to log on and see you respond with another intentional ignore of the question that would keep the discussion constructive.
Mgm84 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 09:58 AM   #93
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mgm84 View Post
Which leads me to ask you to define the term baseless. You are beginning to make me think you don't have an understanding of the word. Then for the sake of every pediatric unit in every hospital in Texas......Please give an answer that is founded on something. If anybody cared about hearing your empty emotional views we would have stopped at your first response.

Look, just admit that you cannot refute any of my proposals. I have been asking that you quote or prove my "baseless" claim for a page or so only to log on and see you respond with another intentional ignore of the question that would keep the discussion constructive.
Repost specifically wtf you think I can not refute.

I will then tie you up in a knot with it. Be specific in your claims...I do not want to leave any knot untied.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 02:11 PM   #94
Mgm84
Valued Poster

Quote:

I will then tie you up in a knot with it. Be specific in your claims...I do not want to leave any knot untied.
Ok. Refute my biological explanation that supports homosexuality being a psychological disorder. I can't wait to hear this astronomically silly answer. I swear to sweet baby Cesar Borgia if you respond with babbling and rambling, im no longer going to entertain you with constructive responses. Just warning you.
Mgm84 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 02:21 PM   #95
Mgm84
Valued Poster

Quote:

Oh you can also "refute" how allowing gay marriage is not a slippery slope while you are at it. Its going to be fun dismantling this one. It seems that he has been gassed up.
Mgm84 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 05:20 PM   #96
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Ok. Refute my biological explanation that supports homosexuality being a psychological disorder..
Link please
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 05:26 PM   #97
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Oh you can also "refute" how allowing gay marriage is not a slippery slope while you are at it.
Slippery slope ... we are not really allowed to discuss that. As much as you want to discuss marrying a herd of sheep...it is a slippery slope we are not allowed to discuss.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 08:03 PM   #98
Mgm84
Valued Poster

Quote:
Link please
Rotflmao! I knew it. Please stop while you are ahead. You are ill prepared for this discussion. Your response says it all. If I have to spoon feed you a link showing that homosexuality is a behavior, and is actually a psychological disorder then you are not qualified to even waste time on.

I have already supported my view. It is about time you disprove it or concede to it. You can't run from that.
Mgm84 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 10:42 PM   #99
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Rotflmao! I knew it. Please stop while you are ahead. You are ill prepared for this discussion. Your response says it all. If I have to spoon feed you a link showing that homosexuality is a behavior, and is actually a psychological disorder then you are not qualified to even waste time on.

I have already supported my view. It is about time you disprove it or concede to it. You can't run from that.
Link or stfu. I have no time for your gayness!

I asked for specifics, if you can not support claim, then I throw it in the baseless bin.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 01:50 AM   #100
Mgm84
Valued Poster

Quote:
Link or stfu. I have no time for your gayness!

I asked for specifics, if you can not support claim, then I throw it in the baseless bin.
I ANSWERED several questions that covered hormones, evolution, and the fact that it was a psychological dysfunction until the mid 1970's. It was changed based on political correctness and not scientific truth. When we review this thread from the beginning of your troll fest we see all claims and no support of said claims.

You CLAIMED my statements have been refuted despite providing me no support for the assumption.

You ASKED me to specifically state what you can't refute. I did exactly that (stated my claims) and what did you do.........Asked for a link

Your handle is very fitting. What are you going to ask next? A link to the english alphabet? Your fillibuster tactics are elementary at best and are not providing a sufficient enough vail to hide the fact that you have no idea "WTF" (ironic) you are talking about.

I needed zero links from the op to dispute the claim that homosexuality is a psychological malfunction, or non-beneficial to evolution. Thats the way it goes. When a claim is made, the individual in disagreement has to DISPUTE it with substance. NOT another question. In this reply alone my outlook is VERY clear but of course you can only refute links. Unlike you my research and understanding derives from synthesized information from multiple disciplines. No 1 link can cover my entire perspective on the matter.

Understanding the rules is your friend. You should try it.
Mgm84 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 06:13 AM   #101
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

When I read this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.G. View Post
Isnt this how the Roman Empire fell. Acknowledging gays as acceptable?
I thought it might well be the dumbest post outside the Politic forum. Then I read farther, and realized that any time I think I have found the depth of human dumbness, I have been underestimating some humans.

Quote:
If same sex marriages are claiming to be done in the name of "love" it can very well be connected. I mean "why does it matter" if it is done amongst humans if neither were specifically evolved for sexual intercourse with one another and "love" is envolved? We can't cherry pick this thing. Either we are going to follow evolution and let it be our moral guide or we are going to denounce it. The same goes for love. If we are going to celebrate same sex love, we need to accept love between genus' and or classes because hey love has no form right? Its your turn to allow them to love who or what they want just as the USA has given you the right to marry who you want.

#itsalwaysaslipperyslope
Or maybe this second quote was actually written by a goat with talented hooves. If more people would invest their energy into being better human beings instead of worrying about who is willingly sharing who's bed imagine how much better the world would be.

I am very glad for several gay couple friends of mine. This is a major step forward for them.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 08:19 AM   #102
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Angry right wing republican, keep on trolling. keep on hating.
southtown4488 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 09:44 AM   #103
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

You ASKED me to specifically state what you can't refute. I did exactly that (stated my claims) and what did you do.........Asked for a link

Without link(s) your claims refute themselves. Which is why I have stated wtf I have stated.

Now either provide links for me to discuss or STFU.

Don't you have some march to attend?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 01:33 PM   #104
Mgm84
Valued Poster

Quote:
Without link(s) your claims refute themselves. Which is why I have stated wtf I have stated.

Quote:

Rotflmao! When an officer is reading a suspect his rights he doesn't conclude with a link. When an attorney makes his closing statement he doesn't refer the jury to a link. When you catch your spouse cheating they don't invalidate being caught because you didn't provide a link. When a cashier discloses the price for merchandise she doesn't make the purchase contingent upon a link. What is it with you and links(pun intended)?

I wonder what people in intellectual discussions did before the internet? 'Oh llooorrdd! What we goin do without the net! You know nothing is valid without links! Now we goin have to scrap everything we know without them links lord'!

Rotflmao! Since you are so obsessed with links, how about you post one (academically) that refutes my claims and I will teach you how the question and answer process works.
Mgm84 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 02:25 PM   #105
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

I wonder what people in intellectual discussions did before the internet? 'Oh llooorrdd! What we goin do without the net! You know nothing is valid without links! Now we goin have to scrap everything we know without them links lord'!
Look Einstein , you are not a cop arresting me, you are not a lawyer making a closing argument, I'm not your boyfriend cheating on you with a farm animal nor am i a cashier checking you out of a gay bookstore. But this is 2015 and if you can not provide a link to back up your claims you might want to quit embarrassing yourself and go back to protecting your farm friends from the gays!

WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women