Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 10-26-2014, 06:22 AM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default MASSIVE ILLEGAL VOTER FRAUD IDENTIFIED.....

And of course they overwhelmingly voted for Democrats.....

And you wonder what is driving Obama's amnesty push..............
Our data comes from the Cooperative Congressional Election Study (CCES). Its large number of observations (32,800 in 2008 and 55,400 in 2010) provide sufficient samples of the non-immigrant sub-population, with 339 non-citizen respondents in 2008 and 489 in 2010. For the 2008 CCES, we also attempted to match respondents to voter files so that we could verify whether they actually voted.

How many non-citizens participate in U.S. elections? More than 14 percent of non-citizens in both the 2008 and 2010 samples indicated that they were registered to vote. Furthermore, some of these non-citizens voted. Our best guess, based upon extrapolations from the portion of the sample with a verified vote, is that 6.4 percent of non-citizens voted in 2008 and 2.2 percent of non-citizens voted in 2010.

We also find that one of the favorite policies advocated by conservatives to prevent voter fraud appears strikingly ineffective. Nearly three quarters of the non-citizens who indicated they were asked to provide photo identification at the polls claimed to have subsequently voted.
http://www.nationalreview.com/campai...s-jim-geraghty
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 06:37 AM   #2
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Cheating isn't winning. It's just cheating.

The time to close the border has long passed.

Stop importing dimocrats! We've got too damned many as it is!
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 08:07 AM   #3
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

The title is misleading; to be more accurate it should read:

Massive Voter Fraud by Illegals Identified !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-26-2014, 08:33 AM   #4
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

SNICK!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 09:02 AM   #5
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
SNICK!
= Desperately searching for an intelligent thought.

As usual... Epic fail!
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 10:20 AM   #6
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
We also find that one of the favorite policies advocated by conservatives to prevent voter fraud appears strikingly ineffective. Nearly three quarters of the non-citizens who indicated they were asked to provide photo identification at the polls claimed to have subsequently voted.
Important to note: Voter ID laws are designed to prevent only one type of voter fraud - impersonation fraud. A non-citizen who is registered illegally and has a photo ID will not be stopped from voting. The only way to stop this type of fraud is for state and local authorities to clean up their voter registration rolls, something that can't be done without the cooperation of federal immigration agencies. Under Obama, that's not going to happen. The Dems benefit the most from this type of voter fraud, so why clean it up?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 10:27 AM   #7
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Interesting. Thanks for pointing that out. I always thought the individual states controlled their voter registration process....but apparently not.

It is crystal clear why states like California are rushing to hand out driver licenses (valid IDs) to illegals.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-C...hip-Has-Sailed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Important to note: Voter ID laws are designed to prevent only one type of voter fraud - impersonation fraud. A non-citizen who is registered illegally and has a photo ID will not be stopped from voting. The only way to stop this type of fraud is for state and local authorities to clean up their voter registration rolls, something that can't be done without the cooperation of federal immigration agencies. Under Obama, that's not going to happen. The Dems benefit the most from this type of voter fraud, so why clean it up?
Old 10-26-2014, 10:41 AM   #8
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Interesting. Thanks for pointing that out. I always thought the individual states controlled their voter registration process....but apparently not.

I think the states do control the process, by and large. However, the only way they can maintain the integrity of their voter registration rolls (and sniff out who is registered illegally) is by cross-checking those rolls against federal immigration status databases. If the feds won't furnish such data, the states can't clean up the problem. And voter ID laws won't help if non-citizens show a valid ID when they go to the polls.

Of course, if you listen to timmytard there is no problem. Timmytard is the Sergeant Schultz of voter fraud - "I see NOTHING, I know NOTHING..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Voter fraud is a fiction. Voter fraud involving undocumented/illegal immigrants is a ridiculous fiction.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 11:16 AM   #9
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
And of course they overwhelmingly voted for Democrats.....

And you wonder what is driving Obama's amnesty push..............
Our data comes from the Cooperative Congressional Election Study (CCES). Its large number of observations (32,800 in 2008 and 55,400 in 2010) provide sufficient samples of the non-immigrant sub-population, with 339 non-citizen respondents in 2008 and 489 in 2010. For the 2008 CCES, we also attempted to match respondents to voter files so that we could verify whether they actually voted.

How many non-citizens participate in U.S. elections? More than 14 percent of non-citizens in both the 2008 and 2010 samples indicated that they were registered to vote. Furthermore, some of these non-citizens voted. Our best guess, based upon extrapolations from the portion of the sample with a verified vote, is that 6.4 percent of non-citizens voted in 2008 and 2.2 percent of non-citizens voted in 2010.

http://www.nationalreview.com/campai...s-jim-geraghty
Who are the people signing these so called voters up? Local county clerks? Election boards? Bout time for you to quote Megan Kelly's article about being able to print your own ballot and vote.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 11:56 AM   #10
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Here is the very simple official form for Voter Registration by mail. Note. There is NO Proof of Citizenship requirement; only a signed statement that the signor is a citizenship. A driver's license is an accepted document to register....HAHAHA....FRAUD ALERT !

In many cases; counties register voters with only a utility bill in their name !

http://www.eac.gov/assets/1/Document...-25-14_ENG.pdf

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Who are the people signing these so called voters up? Local county clerks? Election boards? Bout time for you to quote Megan Kelly's article about being able to print your own ballot and vote.
Old 10-26-2014, 12:28 PM   #11
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Serfin' USA

Do you wish to spend the rest of your life supporting swarms of non-citizens streaming across our borders and voting for you to give them more of your earnings? If not, it would be a good idea to pay more attention to wiping out America’s rampant vote fraud, clearly a Democrat plan to secure a permanent majority of rent seekers.

Read more: http://americanthinker.com/2014/10/s...#ixzz3HHEeqQ2H
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 02:32 PM   #12
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Here is the very simple official form for Voter Registration by mail. Note. There is NO Proof of Citizenship requirement; only a signed statement that the signor is a citizenship. A driver's license is an accepted document to register....HAHAHA....FRAUD ALERT !

In many cases; counties register voters with only a utility bill in their name !

http://www.eac.gov/assets/1/Document...-25-14_ENG.pdf
I guess if your state excepts it without checking then you are fucked.
Old 10-26-2014, 03:06 PM   #13
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
I guess if your state excepts it without checking then you are fucked.
We all are "Fucked" in National politics.
Old 10-26-2014, 06:09 PM   #14
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
We all are "Fucked" in National politics.
I know you are fucked whiffy, I was referring to sane people.
Old 10-26-2014, 06:20 PM   #15
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
I know you are fucked whiffy, I was referring to sane people.

eeeh buhrr... I was referring to you "taking it up your politically correct ass" then turning around and "sucking off your illegal alien boyfriend"... Damn... eeeh buhrr, you so nasty!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women