Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47433
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 10-27-2014, 03:00 PM   #31
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
It's a factual study based on the numbers of illegals illegally (as differentiated from "cheating") voting, slingblade. You're "failure" does not change the study's findings, slingblade.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 03:18 PM   #32
slingblade
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
If there is a loophole in the laws that is enabling the GOP to cheat; I favor closing those loopholes.

Do you support the same for Voter ID fraud?
First of all its not a loophole the GOP has been caught using. In most cases it has been intentionally cheating. If there is a "loophole" I am sure that both sides are using it to some extent.
When Reagan was in office the GOP entered an agreement to refrain from participating in voter fraud complaints because of the underhanded ways they targeted voters.

Better hope old Dickinson R. Debevoise kicks it pretty soon. As riled up as the Teaparty is they may find themselves in jail before it is all said and done.
slingblade is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 03:27 PM   #33
slingblade
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
It's a factual study based on the numbers of illegals illegally (as differentiated from "cheating") voting, slingblade. You're "failure" does not change the study's findings, slingblade.
A bunch of Teapartiers sitting around belly aching is not a factual study. You guys have been caught redhanded cheating so you want to use the Voter Id as a way to get around the restraint. I know quite a few people from other countries mostly south american that are Conservatives. I guess they are all cheaters also.
Old 10-27-2014, 03:32 PM   #34
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
A bunch of Teapartiers sitting around belly aching is not a factual study. You guys have been caught redhanded cheating so you want to use the Voter Id as a way to get around the restraint. I know quite a few people from other countries mostly south american that are Conservatives. I guess they are all cheaters also.
You're seriously and delusively drunk on the Odumbo Kool-Aid when you stupidly claim that the Washington Post is fronting for the Tea Party, slingblade.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 02:04 AM   #35
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Two professors from Old Dominion University is not very Tea Party. Once again I notice that no one can contest the results, they want to attack the messengers.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 09:29 AM   #36
slingblade
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Two professors from Old Dominion University is not very Tea Party. Once again I notice that no one can contest the results, they want to attack the messengers.
I still have not even found what you are talking about. Is there a link?
Old 10-28-2014, 12:00 PM   #37
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
I still have not even found what you are talking about. Is there a link?

Here you go, slinky... you didn't look very hard.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...mber-election/
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 12:45 PM   #38
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
I searched and did not find any threads where you guys were upset over any of the GOP frauds.
Seems a little double standard to me.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_1990104.html

http://aattp.org/comprehensive-10-ye...ts-a-gop-myth/

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/06...s-voter-fraud/

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/...s-from-voting/

Time and time again it is proven that Republicans commit fraud more than Dems, yet it seems to come up every election.

Is it because they think if they are cheating then Dems must be also?
Ok slinky, I read your links about “GOP frauds”. The HuffPost piece features a guy named Colin Small who was caught tossing 8 completed voter registration forms into a garbage dumpster. Since he was hired by the GOP to sign up unregistered voters, the presumption is that he was destroying Democrat registrations, right? Wrong! Only at the end of the story do we learn otherwise:

"What none of that explains, however, is what might have motivated Small -- who, after all, didn't submit fraudulent applications; he's charged with throwing out legitimate ones. Because Virginia doesn't register people by party, "it's not possible to tell a party affiliation just by looking at the voter registration form," said state board of elections spokeswoman Nikki Sheridan, ruling out one potential answer."

Your other links mention instances where campaign staffers were seeking to garner enough signatures on petitions needed to get their candidates on the ballots in various races. While I certainly don't condone forgeries on such petitions, I don't think this rises to the level of fraud in the actual elections. And it is a helluva lot easier to spot.

None of your links support your assertion that "time and again it is proven that Republicans commit fraud more than Dems". And none of your links address the specific type of fraud we are discussing in this thread, namely voting by non-citizens.

Old 10-28-2014, 02:48 PM   #39
slingblade
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Ok slinky, I read your links about “GOP frauds”. The HuffPost piece features a guy named Colin Small who was caught tossing 8 completed voter registration forms into a garbage dumpster. Since he was hired by the GOP to sign up unregistered voters, the presumption is that he was destroying Democrat registrations, right? Wrong! Only at the end of the story do we learn otherwise:

"What none of that explains, however, is what might have motivated Small -- who, after all, didn't submit fraudulent applications; he's charged with throwing out legitimate ones. Because Virginia doesn't register people by party, "it's not possible to tell a party affiliation just by looking at the voter registration form," said state board of elections spokeswoman Nikki Sheridan, ruling out one potential answer."

Your other links mention instances where campaign staffers were seeking to garner enough signatures on petitions needed to get their candidates on the ballots in various races. While I certainly don't condone forgeries on such petitions, I don't think this rises to the level of fraud in the actual elections. And it is a helluva lot easier to spot.

None of your links support your assertion that "time and again it is proven that Republicans commit fraud more than Dems". And none of your links address the specific type of fraud we are discussing in this thread, namely voting by non-citizens.

First off by calling me "slinky" I must know you in real life. Only my Cuckolds calls me that.

It is an absolute fact that Reps commit fraud more than Dems. In 1981 they cut a deal to get out trouble and agreed to never accuse the Dems of it again to keep themselves out of prison.
Old 10-28-2014, 03:04 PM   #40
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
First off by calling me "slinky" I must know you in real life. Only my Cuckolds calls me that.

It is an absolute fact that Reps commit fraud more than Dems. In 1981 they cut a deal to get out trouble and agreed to never accuse the Dems of it again to keep themselves out of prison.

Ok slink, you just convinced me... next time I am challenged on anything I will say "it is an absolute fact that ______" and win the argument!

I have no fucking idea what "deal" you are talking about back in 1981. I do know that none of your links support your assertions. And you won't say anything about the specific topic of this thread - voting by non-citizens.

I'll stop calling you slinky when you take off your beanie and start thinking clearly.

Old 10-28-2014, 03:24 PM   #41
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Please elaborate, SlimeBlade. What was the deal, and how did it arise?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 05:02 PM   #42
slingblade
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Ok slink, you just convinced me... next time I am challenged on anything I will say "it is an absolute fact that ______" and win the argument!

I have no fucking idea what "deal" you are talking about back in 1981. I do know that none of your links support your assertions. And you won't say anything about the specific topic of this thread - voting by non-citizens.

I'll stop calling you slinky when you take off your beanie and start thinking clearly.

I agree , you have no idea LOL.
Here is a link for you to read http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012...e-voter-fraud/

"Courts in the past found that Republicans used tactics that were aimed at intimidating minority voters and suppressing their votes. The consent decrees in New Jersey stemmed from several incidents in the 1980s.

In 1981, the Republican National Committee sent letters to predominantly black neighborhoods in New Jersey, and when 45,000 letters were returned as undeliverable, the committee compiled a challenge list to remove those voters from the rolls. The RNC sent off-duty law enforcement officials to the polls and hung posters in heavily black neighborhoods warning that violating election laws is a crime.

In 1986, the RNC tried to have 31,000 voters, most of them black, removed from the rolls in Louisiana when a party mailer was returned. The consent decrees that resulted prohibited the party from engaging in anti-fraud initiatives that target minorities or conduct mail campaigns to "compile voter challenge lists."

Undeliverable mail is the basis for this year's challenges in Ohio. Republicans also sent mail to about 130,000 voters in Philadelphia, another heavily black and Democratic stronghold."
Old 10-28-2014, 05:08 PM   #43
slingblade
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Please elaborate, SlimeBlade. What was the deal, and how did it arise?
Whats with the name calling? Republicans get caught every election. Had you not called me a name I would have gave you a few links but since you chose to become a dick, find then yourself.
Old 10-28-2014, 05:16 PM   #44
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

It is their way.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 06:46 PM   #45
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Here's some evidence that disproves your ignorant notion, slingblade. Each of the following dim-retards established and maintained their careers by perpetrating voter fraud with thousands of fraudulent votes:
  • Samuel "Boss" Tweed and Tammany Hall (the epitome of voter fraud in the U.S. and 100% dim-retard!)
  • Judge Leander Perez, Senator Huey P. Long and “The Long Machine”
  • LBJ
  • Mayor Richard Joseph Daley

Less than ten minutes using Goggle revealed these:

Despite What Dim-retards Claim, Voter Fraud is Real

Peter Roff July 29, 2011

Voter fraud is not imaginary. It’s real and it threatens the franchise held by ever legitimate voter in the country and needs to be addressed if the electoral process is gong to continue to mean anything. Requiring voters to show a photo ID before they can vote just makes sense.

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/...-fraud-is-real

NAACP STATE LEADER SENT TO PRISON FOR VOTER FRAUD

Sowers was convicted of 10 counts of voter fraud and was sentenced to five years for each count. Circuit Court Judge Charles Webster ordered Sowers to serve her terms concurrently with no possibility of parole. She was also ordered to pay restitution and court costs.
The verdict came after the state presented evidence that Sowers committed voter fraud in the weeks leading up to the democratic primary in 2007.
In his opening remarks, prosecutor Bill Gresham said 31 absentee ballots were seized by the Mississipi Bureau of Investigation in 2007 after allegations of misconduct. Those 31 ballots led to 31 counts of voter fraud in the initial indictment against Sowers.

http://www.tunicatimes.com/index.php...paid&Itemid=26

12 former officials indicted for voter fraud

QUITMAN, GA (WALB) - 12 former Brooks County officials were indicted for voter fraud. The suspects are accused of illegally helping people vote by absentee ballot.

http://www.walb.com/story/16104533/1...or-voter-fraud

Four Wake residents charged with voting twice

WAKE COUNTY (WTVD) -- Authorities have charged four Wake County residents with voter fraud in connection with the last presidential election.

Twenty-six-year-old Kierra Fontae Leache of Pheiffer Drive in Raleigh, 46-year-old Shelia "Sheilia" Romona Hodges, also of Pheiffer Drive in Raleigh, and 25-year-old Brandon Earl McLean of Bethune Drive in Raleigh, allegedly cast two ballot votes in 2008.

All three are registered Dim-retards.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?se...cal&id=8301269

Madison County Officials Arrested for Voter Fraud

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) Tallahassee Regional Operations Center and the Tallahassee office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation today arrested eight individuals in connection with multiple voter fraud violations that occurred in Madison County’s District One School Board race last year.

http://www.wctv.tv/news/headlines/Ma...133032448.html

Vote-probe arrests include councilmen

TROY — The City Council president, a councilman and two others were arrested Tuesday and charged with felonies for allegedly forging absentee ballots in the 2009 primary to benefit Dim-retard candidates.

Read more: http://www.timesunion.com/local/arti...#ixzz1hMZEU6yZ

. . . associated with . . .

Ballot probe names eighth

TROY — Nine Dim-retards were identified as persons of interest in the investigation. In addition to the four who were indicted, four others have entered guilty pleas, one received immunity for testifying before the grand jury and one agreed to cooperate with the grand jury.

http://www.timesunion.com/local/article/Ballot-probe-names-eighth-2470798.php#ixzz1jeBij9me

Daytona Beach commissioner, aide arrested in election-fraud investigation

Derrick Henry and his campaign manager were arrested this morning.
October 27, 2010|By Ludmilla Lelis and Gary Taylor, Orlando Sentinel

Daytona Beach City Commissioner Derrick Henry and his campaign manager were arrested Wednesday on charges of absentee ballot fraud and voting violations.

Henry, 41, handily won re-election to the non-partisan Zone 5 city commission seat on Aug. 24, but he could soon be suspended from office following an investigation in which he and his campaign manager, Genesis Robinson, 21, admitted to fraudulently ordering dozens of absentee ballots.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...ecial-election

Florida Case Puts Focus on Issue of Absentee Ballot Fraud

In 1997 the results of Miami's mayoral election were thrown out and a new election was ordered when it was discovered that thousands of absentee ballots had undermined the electoral process.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...#ixzz1jg3y7iDD

Vote-Fraud Ruling Shifts Pennsylvania Senate

http://www.nytimes.com/1994/02/19/us...ia-senate.html
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women