Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59930
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47549
pyramider46370
bambino40323
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 07-22-2015, 10:08 PM   #2491
mam5
Valued Poster

Candy - Whatever Happened to Fun

old school glam rock, featuring pre-Guns n Roses Gilby Clarke
mam5 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 10:26 PM   #2492
George N Powell
BANNED

George N Powell is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 07:39 PM   #2493
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

"Ne me quitte pas" by Jaques Brel
anita is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 11:21 AM   #2494
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clnSlwzQ7b0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XRjKJ0k9nI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMmyw1bxzaM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTzwLj1exEk
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 09:46 PM   #2495
MC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

I love this track from the new Mad Max movie.

MC is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 03:42 AM   #2496
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Who invented Rock n Roll?? Elvis?? Chuck Berry?? Little Richard?? Nope!

It was this lady right here...Sister Rosetta Tharpe. The one that inspired those guys.

Rock on Rosetta!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9bX5mzdihs
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 10:32 AM   #2497
bojulay
Valued Poster

Old 07-31-2015, 02:35 PM   #2498
okie
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

http://https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wDJfd9ufE84 My grandfather had a commercial hog farm, think of him every time I hear this song.
okie is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 03:51 PM   #2499
bojulay
Valued Poster

The Full Andrew Bird Thrills Album.

Great album.

Old 07-31-2015, 05:35 PM   #2500
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO3eStraqCc
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 09:41 PM   #2501
Sabrina Sofia
BANNED

Location: i cant post O well give me time 2 contact the FBI about JOBS 4 roomate an SHIT
Question Songs about selling soul to devil ...+1st Sell Your Soul to the Devil

Sell Your Soul to the Devil - The Music Industry and Illuminati Symbolism Everywhere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3RcSSWPkw0

Sell Your Soul to the Devil
Songs about selling soul to devil ...+1st Sell Your Soul to the Devil

a COMMENT Sabrina sofia is sharing noted 7-31-2015 10:30pm YvarMusic 2 years ago in reply to Aurora Hernandez
Illuminati is a joke, made up by atheists just to scare the crap out of religious people. There is just one sick mind controlling society and that is religion. Its wrong, and should be banned. In the bible is written that Adam and Eve had children. How did those
children get children?. The only way was to get fucked by there brothers, that is some sick story mate. And that is just the tip of the iceberg in the crazy book of yours

Adam an EVE i mean adam an IVY i mean adam and ece ) adam an his sister...+had children. How did those
children get children?. The only way was to get fucked by there brothers, that is some sick story mate. And that is just the tip of the iceberg in the crazy book of yours

i tasted the drops from y brother an it as delicious an tasty my mouyj waters everytime i think back about him squirting in my mouth , my blood brother of course .not a full course yet a TASTE ...ASE...SSss send sase to pobox 1084 Skiatook Oklahoma 74070 to Mss for more story details or stories include large envelope donation if desired a GIFT will be mailed back ...SSSsss anaconda is a snake had children. How did those

a COMMENT Sabrina sofia is sharing noted 7-31-2015 10:30pm YvarMusic 2 years ago in reply to Aurora Hernandez
Illuminati is a joke, made up by atheists just to scare the crap out of religious people. There is just one sick mind controlling society and that is religion. Its wrong, and should be banned. In the bible is written that Adam and Eve had children. How did those children get children?. The only way was to get fucked by there brothers, that is some sick story mate. And that is just the tip of the iceberg in the crazy book of yours
Sabrina Sofia is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 11:04 PM   #2502
Sabrina Sofia
BANNED

Location: i cant post O well give me time 2 contact the FBI about JOBS 4 roomate an SHIT
Question triedto EDIT above post was too late 60 min or less so here is my edited addition i havent read over yet just came to me i dont work much on drafts

Adam an EVE i mean adam an IVY i mean adam and ece ) adam an his sister...had children. The only way was to get fucked by there brothers,... i remember when i tasted the drops from my brother like queen of the damed an it as delicious an tasty my mouth waters everytime i think back about him squirting in my mouth , my blood brother of course .not a full course meal drink yet a TASTE ...ASE..the most delicious
IVE ever tasted an his eyes of couse we come from the brahms like brahm stoker Dracula right? .... yet bramms not brahms , we had sex couple times after ii was of age an other b4 yet i belive that's a forbidden topic to speak of here on eccie site rules i have 2 hairs males those r forbidden TOPIC as well to mention as the "ch" words yet nice stories if u enjoy reading , i don't know how long i have 2 live an love to share if you can COVER the postage an any small to large amount for my time, thanks its a memory im taking to my grave npt any sooner day sooner than i hope I hope never yet i don't want to die ever yet just saying sometimes gods devils what will u call the higher people who gives uslife is EC its your choice your CHOI ce an gods turn there backs on there gods when people change religions an or don't please them like the Egyptian gods an Christian gods who said no other gods he jealous an just like gos who turn there backs an take people out of world animals do to and people turn there backs on there own kinds like wolves an kill the other alfa or memebers because they stray kinda like being in a cult or
gang that may be a forbidden topic as well, an well .... id like to live but i don't have a fee and im poor an cant afford my surgeries an i so wanted love and good food to be saved heal an you know the story don't u or if u want to hear mail me, if im alive an i hope that i am for a very very long time even if my family has disowned me for so long taking away my hair.SSss send sase to pobox 1084 Skiatook Oklahoma 74070 to Mss for more story details or stories include large envelope donation if desired a GIFT will be mailed back ...SSSsss anaconda is a snake had children. How did those

Illuminati is a joke, made up by atheists just to scare the crap out of religious people. There is just one sick mind controlling society and that is religion. Its wrong, and should be banned. In the bible is written that Adam and Eve had children. How did those children get children?. The only way was to get fucked by there brothers, that is some sick story mate. And that is just the tip of the iceberg in the crazy book of yours
Old 08-01-2015, 01:02 AM   #2503
Sabrina Sofia
BANNED

Question "You And Me And The Devil Makes 3"

"You And Me And The Devil Makes 3"

I'm just like rolling a stone up
A hill in Hades
If you want to lie with me
You're going to be a liar

Hell-flavored, I've got mood poisoning
You must be something that I hate
I'm just a prison of property
Buckets full of better misery
There's not a word for what I want to do to you
There's not a word for what I want to do to you