Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70409
biomed160551
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47533
pyramider46370
bambino40317
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 05-03-2024, 06:22 PM   #16
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default To Kill a Mocking Bird Media

BTW: The below is from JFK Jr's publication
Quote:
‘I Knew They Were Killing People’: Whistleblower Says COVID Hospital Protocols Led to Patient Deaths

In an emotional testimonial on CHD’s “Vax-Unvax” bus, a hospital medical coder discussed the hospital protocols and financial incentives during the COVID-19 pandemic that she believes led to preventable patient deaths, including the misuse of remdesivir and ventilators and a failure to investigate vaccine injuries properly.

By John-Michael Dumais

“Hospitals became the place where people go to die instead of the place where people go to get better,” said Zowe (not her real name), a medical coder who worked for several Phoenix, Arizona, hospitals during the COVID-19 pandemic.

In an emotional testimonial with Polly Tommey on Children’s Health Defense’s (CHD) “Vax-Unvax” bus earlier this month in Salem, Oregon, the whistleblower exposed the practices and protocols that she believes led to patient deaths.

As a medical coder, Zowe’s job was to review patient records and assign codes for diagnoses and treatments. The codes determined how hospitals and physicians were paid.

“I call it the central intelligence of the hospital or the SimCity level view,” she said.

But Zowe said what she witnessed during the pandemic left her distraught and compelled her to speak out.

Lack of COVID patients in early pandemic

According to Zowe, hospitals were not running out of beds when the pandemic first began and the “flatten the curve” initiative was announced.

“We didn’t have patients in the hospital at that time. They slowly started to trickle in maybe after months and months,” she said.

Despite the low patient numbers, hospitals were instructed to create bed capacity by sending patients home earlier than usual. Zowe noted that this practice was a significant change from pre-pandemic protocols, as it posed a financial liability for the hospitals.

“If patients came back, we would have to pay for their care,” she explained. “It’s a Medicare rule so that was definitely very different.”

Financial incentives for COVID treatment

New ICD-10 (International Classification of Diseases, Tenth Revision) codes for COVID-19 diagnosis and an updated code for COVID-19-related remdesivir treatments were introduced in 2020, leading to significant financial incentives for hospitals treating patients with the virus.

“They had to have that diagnosis in order to get the 20% bonus for COVID patients,” Zowe said. She explained that a patient put on remdesivir also qualified the hospital for “an additional 20% bonus in payment because of the risk of an unproven technology.”

Hospitals initially received free hydroxychloroquine from the national stockpile and people treated with it “were actually doing well” before hospitals suddenly switched to remdesivir, Zowe said.

However, after the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced the new ICD-10 code for COVID-19 infections, effective April 1, 2020, and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration gave remdesivir an emergency use authorization on May 1, things began to change.

“It was like a line in the sand,” Zowe told Polly. “We stopped azithromycin and hydroxychloroquine and we went straight to remdesivir.”...
In short: Follow Da Munny Hunny. Same as it ever was.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 07:04 PM   #17
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Is the author of the article?

My Life In The Thrill Kill Medical Cult by Zowe Smith
https://zowe.substack.com/

Not sure of her credentials and it appears that her blog is quite biased.

I am not sure I would be taking medical advice from her.
txdot-guy is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 07:15 AM   #18
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
Missed the lede eh? The CDC lied. They knewe there were deaths associated with the vaccine but they LIED to you and told you there weren't.

Do you LIKE being lied to by health officials?

What else might they be lying to you about?
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 09:57 AM   #19
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
Missed the lede eh? The CDC lied. They knewe there were deaths associated with the vaccine but they LIED to you and told you there weren't.

Do you LIKE being lied to by health officials?

What else might they be lying to you about?
I didn’t miss anything, I ignored it because the source is suspect and the statistics tell us that vaccines saved lives. Every thing you do in life has a side effect. In some cases that side effect is death. Getting vaccinated substantially reduces the chance of that particular side effect.
txdot-guy is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 10:14 AM   #20
texassapper
Premium Access

Quote:
I didn’t miss anything, I ignored it because the source is suspect
The source is the CDC...
Old 05-04-2024, 10:24 AM   #21
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Not so. The source is a whack job spinning the CDC.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 01:52 PM   #22
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
The source is the CDC...
I would say that's suspect.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 02:04 PM   #23
Ripmany
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

This is too confusing for me can somebody please explain this whole post
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 05:05 PM   #24
Levianon17
Valued Poster

This vaccine and all other vaccines will cause problems. Chris Cuomo of CNN interviews a Male Nurse who suffers from Vaccine injury. The Covid-19 vaccine is like playing Russian Roulette, eventually, well you know.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/uP61sjaLXFrG/
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 10:47 PM   #25
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
BTW: The below is from JFK Jr's publicationIn short: Follow Da Munny Hunny. Same as it ever was.
Following your link, RFK Jr.'s nonprofit is called ********* Health Defense. Well then, back in the day Josef Mengele should have come up with an organization called Jewish Health Defense. RFK Jr. and Mengele have done anything but defend the health of ******** and Jews. Thankfully not many ******** have died of measles and the like. Yet.

Here's a gift for you and texassapper,

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/05/03/h...e-effects.html
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 11:08 PM   #26
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Maybe the righties are scared of it because of this. They remember how the Libby Demigod rose. They sure won't admit the survival/death rate of such drugs.

People with common sense know that no vaccine is 100% safe.
That was definitely realized with this guys work.

We can thank these antivac people for the surge in measels etc.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2024, 06:11 AM   #27
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Instant credibility

Quote:
...My Life In The Thrill Kill Medical Cult by Zowe Smith
https://zowe.substack.com/

I am not sure I would be taking medical advice from her.
Worked in a hospital ER area or adjacent, as I recall. How about you? What's your personal knowledge of working inside of a hospital during a SCAMdemic?

Besides, you can tell she's legit by her being over the target, as evidenced by:
Quote:
For those of you following this thread, I have been censored twice since May. I just lost an editor and had to find a new one. Please see the October note with a video update on progress and publish date.
You know she knows, when they don't want you to know it. I guess it could be because Dr Fauci et al think the sheeples are too dumb to think for themselves. Gotta say, you are helping to proved his philosophical view of the labmies.
Old 05-05-2024, 06:27 AM   #28
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Thx for yanking it from the paywall?. I'll run some of this to ground. Firwt doc pulled up:
Quote:
Estimated number of lives directly saved by COVID-19 vaccination programs in the WHO European Region, December 2020 to March 2023

The WHO European Respiratory Surveillance Network

...Funding This work was supported by a US Centers for Disease Control cooperative agreement (Grant number 6 NU511P000936-02-020), who had no role in data analysis or interpretation.

Disclaimer The authors affiliated with the World Health Organization (WHO) are alone responsible for the views expressed in this publication and they do not necessarily represent the decisions or policies of the WHO...
I've said it before, I'll say it again:
In short: Follow Da Munny Hunny. Same as it ever was.
Second immediate thought:
Estimated cases you say? How now brown cow did they determine these so called 'estimated' cases Imma wondering. Through a DNA test, mayhaps? Then I think: How are these 'estimated' cases, in this 'estimated' lives saved article determining how many there would of been. Whoops! Gotta run. Neil Ferguson is at my doorstep, peddling some snake oil or somesuch.
Old 05-08-2024, 06:29 AM   #29
texassapper
Premium Access

Looks like the other shoe drops. After admitting their experimental mRNA COVID drug actually kills people and lying about it...

AstraZeneca pulls their own COVID vaccines

The excess deaths cannot be kept hidden forever... and the sheep will have to admit they got sheared.
Old 05-08-2024, 07:59 AM   #30
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Looks like the other shoe drops. After admitting their experimental mRNA COVID drug actually kills people and lying about it...

AstraZeneca pulls their own COVID vaccines

The excess deaths cannot be kept hidden forever... and the sheep will have to admit they got sheared.
Cows get slaughtered, pigs get slaughtered, sheep get sheared. And how does that sheep feel after it gets sheared? Well, downright comfortable. It’s not spending the summer with a heavy coat of wool, getting skin diseases, or suffering heat related illnesses. And that’s kind of what Fauci and the CDC did when they sheared me. Knowingly or unknowingly, they overplayed the efficacy and underplayed the risk. But still, looking back, getting the vaccine was a no brainer. I didn’t catch the deadly COVID until recently and it was a very mild case. I’m alive, with no long COVID! Thank you Big Pharma, Operation Warp Speed and President Trump! The mRNA vaccines we had early on are more efficacious than the Astra Zeneca, and clots are a real rarity! No wonder Astra Zeneca is stopping production.
Tiny is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women