Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40252
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-16-2014, 04:40 PM   #16
maxgame2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicyzoey View Post
You need a curved toy or fingers for a prostate orgasm! Most of all you need to be able to relax into the sensation. Many find it intensely overwhelming at first. Not painful, just... different!
Well how well versed in this are you? Hmmmm are your fingeres curved ?
maxgame2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 05:53 PM   #17
hairyhoudini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Zoey is right. A little prep on your part and girl that knows what she is doing is what you need. Oh and spend a little more for more time. Welcome to the dark side.
hairyhoudini is online now   Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 06:07 PM   #18
houston_switch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

EW
You like lots of other things too...
Stay well.
h_s
houston_switch is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 06:29 PM   #19
mesquite
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Wow, first of all thank all of you for your replies. Second of all damn, I never thought of so many possible activities. Too bad Texas is so far away, it seams to me that is where the majority of the kinky beautiful women are.
mesquite is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 07:35 PM   #20
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

User ID: 160085
My ECCIE Reviews

Just a note: your sphincters are actually rings of muscle which must be in control of their own stretching rather than being stretched by a third party. Therefore what you're really doing is getting them "warmed up" so you're not suddenly unable to relax when you're on the clock with your lady of choice. The more recently you warmed up those muscles, the easier it will be to open you back up again. So how recently you warm up is simply a matter of preference on your part. If you want her to bend you over and do you as soon as she walks in the room, you better have a good size plug in when she gets there! Otherwise whether you warmed up an hour ago or three hours ago, you'll have done yourself a favor and everything will be easier when she is working you open...

Also, there are kinky women everywhere! This site is just used by lots of providers in Texas. I think in Colorado all the action is split up between a bunch of different boards. I know a lady in Denver if you ever need a recommendation!
Zoey Zacquery is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 08:32 PM   #21
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sure Colorado has wonderful ladies to explore with, too. You'll just have to ferret them out.

ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 11:16 AM   #22
mojoman
Premium Access

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
I'm sure Colorado has wonderful ladies to explore with, too. You'll just have to ferret them out.

Now THAT is kinky

mojoman is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 05:58 PM   #23
mm-good
Expanding boundaries...

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
An Hitachi wand on your taint while getting teased by experienced hands.

A vibrating egg.

Nice shibari rope to tie up your testicles. Some men really like the way that this feels.

Electricity. Men tend to love it or hate it.

Sounds.

Good ole' fashioned flogging. (You use something that could be considered a toy!

Teeth scrapping up and down your cock.

Teasing and getting you to a point of excitement and then not letting you orgasm.

And if a strap on isn't for you then perhaps a smaller finger might be?

That's all that I can think of this late afternoon.

Gosh ... I love a thread drift! (Yes. They're allowed in this forum. I like freeflowing sexual speak!!!)

Elisabeth

These please!!
mm-good is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 06:36 PM   #24
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

quote---
An Hitachi wand on your taint while getting teased by experienced hands....CHECK!

Good ole' fashioned flogging. (You use something that could be considered a toy!...CHECK!

Teasing and getting you to a point of excitement and then not letting you orgasm...CHECK!

And if a strap on isn't for you then perhaps a smaller finger might be?...CHECK on both!

LUV IT!!!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 10:04 PM   #25
mm-good
Expanding boundaries...

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
quote---
An Hitachi wand on your taint while getting teased by experienced hands....CHECK!

Good ole' fashioned flogging. (You use something that could be considered a toy!...CHECK!

Teasing and getting you to a point of excitement and then not letting you orgasm...CHECK!

And if a strap on isn't for you then perhaps a smaller finger might be?...CHECK on both!

LUV IT!!!!!

Looking forward to your visit !!
mm-good is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 09:48 PM   #26
JessicaKnightly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 139802
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmylbob View Post
I have tried strap-on and have come to the conclusion it is not for me. What other "toys for boys" should I consider before giving up on BDSM?
For the original question, I agree with the use of a butt plug before the appt.

As for other toys, I have found this to be my secret weapon. http://www.aneros.com/product/helixsyn/

The ones I buy cost me $90, so if a client wants one I can pick one up for him for an extra $100.

JessicaKnightly is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 11:14 PM   #27
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

User ID: 160085
My ECCIE Reviews

I love the Helix Syn too! That one is great because it is designed to stay in really well during "other activities". It's great for putting into someone and then going out to dinner! Every time the guy squeezes his sphincter muscles, the toy rocks forward and stimulates the prostate. So he can control the pace of his own stimulation while he... does other stuff!

Not the best toy for a guy who wants to experience a lady's active technique, as it's simply a slip-in and go situation where the guy must control his own stimulation. Many guys forget it's even inside them and forget to stimulate themselves until I devilishly remind them. Totally perfect for someone who wants a little prostate stim as the icing on the cake to other activities, though!
Zoey Zacquery is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 06:16 AM   #28
Suess4002
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
quote---

LUV IT!!!!!
All I can say is GOD DAMN!!!
Suess4002 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women