Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Asia > Thailand - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160449
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452910
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47495
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 04-19-2015, 10:47 PM   #1
saysomething80
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14
Default Soi Cowboy Vs. Pattaya Walking Street

I've tried searching the net but the info is just all over the place.

Has anyone RECENTLY been to both areas and can comment on the scene and quality of girls?

Many thanks.
saysomething80 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 08:27 AM   #2
CycMike
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

We were there in March 15.
soi cowboy is a short alley packed with bars, girls, vendors and farangs. Some bars have aggressive girls in the alley way who literally try to drag you into the place. Others have no hassle policies. some have a drink minimum some don't. One, Baccara, requires you to buy a drink before you enter after about 8pm. that was our favorite club because of the no hassle and all the girls available. The staff was very friendly and fun. Bar fine there was 600, if I remember right, plus 2 lady drinks. Girls were 3000 for short time and 5000 for long.

Walking street is the same on about 10 times bigger. bars girls and hucksters everywhere. payment schemes about the same. bar fines, lady drinks and lady donation all about the same. You can shop around if you want. Stay away from the aggressive ones. Our favorite was happy a gogo and I have reviewed it here

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1347784

These are the basics. There are numerous sublties and variations that you will just have to work out when you get there. Just remember, they are after your money. Just find the most palatable to you approach. Have fun.
CycMike is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 01:30 AM   #3
nicemusic
Premium Access

Encounters: 285

Go to Nana Plaza in Bangkok. It is my favorite. The street girls across the sex complex are very affordable and consistently good service, in my experience. You can also catch girls as they leave their bars for home.

Soi Cowboy is too expensive.

Pattaya is the sex capital of the world. More affordable, but I would stay away from street girls on Beach Rd. The beer bars give the best value, even though the girls aren't quite the stunners you find in the gogos.

I'm in Pattaya right now.
nicemusic is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 01:19 PM   #4
monkey
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

I'll be in LOS for the first time ever in September. I've been doing quite a bit of research about the mongering scene and I am pretty excited about it. Thanks for the info here. I plan on hitting both Pattaya and Bangkok for a total of 12 nights.

Do any of you have any info on Patpong? I have read elsewhere that it is making a slight comeback. I don't want to waste a trip there if it's not worth it.

My apologies to saysomething80, I don't mean to hijack your thread.
monkey is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 07:19 PM   #5
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

Patpong is HIGHLY risky compared to Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy. A significant fraction of the Patpong places are ripoff operations, where your bill will be inflated beyond belief and you will be strongarmed to pay it even though it is completely bogus.

There apparently are SOME legit joints in Patpong, but, bluntly, you won't have that kind of trouble in Soi Cowboy or Nana Plaza. Biggest risk you run in NEP (Nana Entertainment Plaza) is several old-line bars have converted to ladyboy bars, and some other have hired on significant ladyboy contingents.

Check Stickman's site. He has ads for a few places in Patpong. Those places should be safe, but I wouldn't go anywhere else in Patpong, and, frankly, two out of twenty or thirty is not worth the taxi fare to me, not with all the other options.
Sidewinder is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 12:57 AM   #6
nicemusic
Premium Access

Default Patpong

I haven't been to PatPong for a couple years, because I already found it rather mercenary, inflated prices, and aggressive then. Maybe it is even worse now. I got ripped off at one bar with made-up high bills for just one beer and there were big Thai guys ready to force me to pay. But, I did have one good experience there with one girl.

Soi cowboy is probably the best run, yes, but I like Nana best. Can get good prices on the street. I never spent much time in the gogo bars, where the prices for girls are always high and one wastes much money on drinks.

The overall cost, between hotels and girls, will be much lower in Pattaya. Much larger scene in Pattaya, but I've had good experiences in Bangkok too. No doubt you'll have fun, as long as you keep yourself self and bring enough money.

NM

P.S. Don't worry about hijacking the thread. Your question is well within the scope of his original post and this forum is for discussion of the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey View Post
I'll be in LOS for the first time ever in September. I've been doing quite a bit of research about the mongering scene and I am pretty excited about it. Thanks for the info here. I plan on hitting both Pattaya and Bangkok for a total of 12 nights.

Do any of you have any info on Patpong? I have read elsewhere that it is making a slight comeback. I don't want to waste a trip there if it's not worth it.

My apologies to saysomething80, I don't mean to hijack your thread.
Old 06-22-2015, 05:24 PM   #7
monkey
Gaining Momentum

Thanks for the replies, fellas. I'm going solo and don't need any trouble. I've read all about the upstairs bars in Patpong that rip you off promising ping pong shows and then overcharging you and not letting you go until you pay 3000 baht for a beer. I don't want any part of that. I'm sure I will find enough to do in Nana and Cowboy to keep me busy.

What about the bars on Soi Cowboy that I hear referred to as the "Arab's" bars? A couple of other boards that I am on say to completely avoid them. Any experience with those bars? I hear that they are expensive but there are usually some pretty hot women in them. I have a pretty decent budget per day so I don't plan on money scaring me away from anything. I won't spend my money like a fool, but I'm not going to miss out on something just because the price is a little high.
Old 06-22-2015, 11:29 PM   #8
nicemusic
Premium Access

I surveyed the gogo bars at soi cowboy yesterday. Crazy house is the best--hands on and plenty of nudity. The other ones are less wild. The bar fine was okay but the girl prices are very high at 2500 shorttime.

Never heard of Arab bars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey View Post
Thanks for the replies, fellas. I'm going solo and don't need any trouble. I've read all about the upstairs bars in Patpong that rip you off promising ping pong shows and then overcharging you and not letting you go until you pay 3000 baht for a beer. I don't want any part of that. I'm sure I will find enough to do in Nana and Cowboy to keep me busy.

What about the bars on Soi Cowboy that I hear referred to as the "Arab's" bars? A couple of other boards that I am on say to completely avoid them. Any experience with those bars? I hear that they are expensive but there are usually some pretty hot women in them. I have a pretty decent budget per day so I don't plan on money scaring me away from anything. I won't spend my money like a fool, but I'm not going to miss out on something just because the price is a little high.
Old 06-23-2015, 05:21 PM   #9
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

The Arab bars are all owned by this one Iranian, known colloquially locally as "the Arab". They're expensive, although not as bad as the Patpong ripoffs, and MOST of the girls in them are "coyotes", who are allowed to sit and drink with you, but NOT leave with you. Waste of time and money.

The list is: Deja Vu, Spice Girls, Kiss, Sahara, Midnite, and Rio. (Rio may be gone, but I don't know.)

Kind of a shame: I'd had some good times with girls from Deja Vu and Spice Girls.

The Arab recently bought Rawhide, and I am told that most of the good-looking girls moved down to Long Gun. I'll have to check on that; Long Gun has never been one of my usual haunts.

Also, on a related note: I just saw an item on Stickman's page, which I've confirmed with a female friend, one of the coyote dancers at one of the other bars in Soi Cowboy. The police apparently received a tip that Suzie Wong had some underage girls working. Investigation, confirmation, BUSTED. Suzie Wong is closed, probably for a LOOOONG time to come, and all of the bars in Soi Cowboy are currently being required to close at midnight instead of 2 AM. No telling how long that will continue.

I'm scheduled to arrive just after midnight 23 Aug, and will be checking in person.
Old 06-24-2015, 01:10 AM   #10
nicemusic
Premium Access

Interesting, sidewinder. Maybe you should cite the Stickman URL, because I've heard of it many times and people who like to research could use it.

I was in Soi Cowboy two nights ago, and the bar said they closed at 3AM.
Old 06-24-2015, 06:22 PM   #11
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicemusic View Post
Interesting, sidewinder. Maybe you should cite the Stickman URL, because I've heard of it many times and people who like to research could use it.

I was in Soi Cowboy two nights ago, and the bar said they closed at 3AM.
Here it is.

He does say he didn't expect it to last all that long.
Old 06-27-2015, 12:48 PM   #12
monkey
Gaining Momentum

Thanks. I read about the Suzie Wongs shut down recently. I don't want any part of something like that.
Old 11-11-2015, 05:04 AM   #13
Looter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Walking street is to Soi Cowboy what a fire cracker is to a bomb
Looter is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 05:25 PM   #14
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

And, indeed, Suzie Wong was only closed for a few weeks. They were back to normal when I was there in August/September.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women