Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 11-18-2011, 06:26 PM   #31
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
I like it when a touring lady charges $100.00 more for an outcall. She cites travel and expenses. It really makes me laugh when she's only 5 minutes away. I pay for the towels and hot water. I give her some wine or a drink if she wants one and her bed is still freshly made when she gets back to the hotel. Not gonna do it. Wouldn't be prudent.
You are paying for her cab babe...think about it. Why would we fly in, pay for a hotel so that clients can SAVE that expense, just to have to get dressed and take a cab in a strange place there and back? It makes more sense for the guy to go to the girl if she is from out of town. THEY live there, so they know the town...we don't! If a girl's rate is 300 and she has to pay a cab 100 to go to a guy, damn right she is going to ask for it back. She has ALREADY paid for a nice room for him to save that money to begin with.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 06:32 PM   #32
MissTThick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 19074
My ECCIE Reviews

Rayne... I may actually start offering incalls every other Friday in my area (more often than that would be pretty pointless in all reality... the "city" is only about 15,000 people total lmao).
The problem HERE is that there are a total of 5 hotels/motels in the closest "city" to me. I've stayed at all of them at one time or other. I'd have to rotate them because they are all privately owned and have the same friggin' people at the desk every time I check in to any of them... and they remember me ugh. Its hard to justify getting a room when they look @ your ID and your address is 12 miles away... and then they get NOSY and ask why I need a room so close to home! I shit you not!
MissTThick is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 06:34 PM   #33
guest032413
Account Disabled

User ID: 54336
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
You are paying for her cab babe...think about it. Why would we fly in, pay for a hotel so that clients can SAVE that expense, just to have to get dressed and take a cab in a strange place there and back? It makes more sense for the guy to go to the girl if she is from out of town. THEY live there, so they know the town...we don't! If a girl's rate is 300 and she has to pay a cab 100 to go to a guy, damn right she is going to ask for it back. She has ALREADY paid for a nice room for him to save that money to begin with.
Great point london!
guest032413 is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 06:36 PM   #34
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

What about an efficiency apt.? I don't know the rates for renting in your area, but I am sure you would find one that is in a decent area for about the same as you would pay for a hotel. Even better, YOU could let one or two providers that you trust use it and pay you say 50 bucks per call. Something to think about when you are not using it. I see women advertise for incall buddies all of the time on here. Just keep your options open. Many ways to skin a cat he he. There is no way I could cover the expense of my incalls if I did not have other ladies sharing that expense. We go big, or not at all lol.
Old 11-18-2011, 06:36 PM   #35
MissTThick
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
That was very VERY well-said!
*I don't have the cab problem because I don't plan on touring anywhere I can't easily drive to.*
BUT that was incredibly informative and helpful to the gentlemen that may think as Burkalini does about paying extra for an outcall for a touring lady.

Burkalini... why would you want them to come for an outcall if they are only 5 minutes away for an incall? hehehehe Yes, hun, I get your point, I was just teasing you.

Rayne... I did discuss that with another (maybe the ONLY other) local provider. The cost is just not feasible, even if we split it down the middle. The MAIN point is that where we are there are just not enough hobbyists that hobby often enough to make it worth it. Not in a central location anyway.
Old 11-18-2011, 06:43 PM   #36
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Why do you guys keep calling me "Rayne" lol. I don't live in London ha ha.
Old 11-18-2011, 06:48 PM   #37
guest032413
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Why do you guys keep calling me "Rayne" lol. I don't live in London ha ha.
lol so what should we call you?
I wonder why ppl call me kandy is it not obvious to call me kelly?
kandy just adds the extra umph to kelly...lol
Old 11-18-2011, 06:49 PM   #38
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Uhh London? That's my name...Rayne is my last name lol.
Old 11-18-2011, 06:51 PM   #39
guest032413
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Lol...well clap clap to me I called you london!
Old 11-18-2011, 07:57 PM   #40
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Uhh London? That's my name...Rayne is my last name lol.
I'm sure people can think of a few other things to call you..
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 08:32 PM   #41
MissTThick
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Hell, there's a Paris, TX. I didn't look at your showcase to see where you were from hahaha! I didn't know if there was a city called London anywhere else, so I figured I'd play it safe.
Sorry London. *smooch*
Thanks soooooo much for your input and advice! I've lived in several cities throughout the U.S., done incall exclusively, outcall exclusively, and I've been doing it for quite a few years off and on. This is the first stab I've taken at touring though, and all advice and suggestions are helpful. I appreciate it.
Old 11-18-2011, 10:03 PM   #42
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Ha ha fk you Shay Shay!

Any time Miss Thick. Many of us really are here to help a sista out!
Old 11-19-2011, 10:57 AM   #43
missroxie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 102540
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
The one thing I've noticed is that ladies post something asking if there is any interest in seeing them if they come to hornyville. It is almost a guarantee that there will be lots of interest. The problem comes with actual schedules. Some guys plan 1-3 weeks in advance, others are more of a last minute thing.

I would try and set firm dates to travel 2 weeks in advance, maybe offer a pre-booking special price, say $25 off, or a special rate for 90 minutes. That should get you enough interest to make it worth while to travel, and you might be able to pick up a couple last minute appointments to make it really worth your time.
YES to the 90 minute special. Those things sell like hotcakes at least for me. It worked so well that I want to bring it back.
missroxie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women