Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 11-12-2011, 12:31 AM   #1
wildwooly1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25
Default Is anybody else curious what age

Is anybody else curious what age client goes out with providers?
Would you like to see an age added to each members profile?
Is it older guys mostly with younger providers or do older guys prefer more mature providers?

Vice a versa what age do providers like to see ?
do you prefer more mature men or does it matter?
wildwooly1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 12:48 AM   #2
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews

Goes both ways no matter what their age...
we are in the era of the cougar and the older guys wants younger , hell.. I cant blame them.. lol
Anita Lay is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 04:58 AM   #3
Kelticwind
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Ok I'm 50, and pretty much think it's a one on one thing. The first girl I met was 21 and looked so much like my daughters that I wouldn't go through with it. Was just to wierd. There are other providers I've seen here that age that I would be interested in. A lot of more mature providers to. Give me a Milf that knows what she's doing and doesn't rush things any day. Over all I the best I've ever had was 45 and knew what the hell she was doing.
Kelticwind is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 05:35 AM   #4
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelticwind View Post
Ok I'm 50, and pretty much think it's a one on one thing. The first girl I met was 21 and looked so much like my daughters that I wouldn't go through with it. Was just to wierd. There are other providers I've seen here that age that I would be interested in. A lot of more mature providers to. Give me a Milf that knows what she's doing and doesn't rush things any day. Over all I the best I've ever had was 45 and knew what the hell she was doing.
Reminding you of your daughter is one thing. But when is it OK? 20-50 NO. How about 25? How about 30? Funny how guys will bang a 30 year old and not think twice. Yet if you found out the 20 year old had been doing this since she were we'll just say 18. And she was seeing 5 guys per day, 5 days per week, 3 weeks a month for 11 months. That’s 1625 guys before you! (Or me!) Were the bad guys? Time to reevaluate the hobby for yourself.

18-80 I'm good! But I want to see ID if they look under 25! Just in case. The young ones keep me in shape, the old ones remind me why I see the young ones! Think I’m going to feel bad about seeing Shayla in Las Vegas? Just maybe for a moment…. OK I’m over it! Bang happily my friends!

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 07:13 AM   #5
Powerdrive
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I'm 26 and I tend to go towards the more mature women myself. Say from 30-45... just because I like the whole MILF factor. I do enjoy the ladies my age as well.. but my current ATF is 38.
Powerdrive is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 07:59 AM   #6
Paven
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3790
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok fellas lets not forget that a MILF is a mother of any age not necessarily an older woman. You can be 18 and be a MILF because you've given birth.
A Cougar is a lady who prefers the company of younger men.
Just my .02
Paven is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 08:01 AM   #7
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

I understand!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 08:07 AM   #8
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

The majority of men I have met over the years are between the ages of 50 to 60. I have met a handful who were around 25-30 range who seem to relate better to older women (above 35). The older gentleman have often said a woman old enough to be their daughter/granddaughter was to weird unnerving for them and they were not comfortable because of that. Most of the men I have met prefer a certain amount of maturity and want to have things in common with an older woman whereas with a younger girl there is no commonality due to age.
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 08:13 AM   #9
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40

I have been with girls as young as 18, but my long term ATF is my oldest girl.
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 08:14 AM   #10
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I like older men over 40. They have alot more stories to tell. And add to the fact that they know their way around a woman's body. Im not dissing the younger dudes, but the older man have a bit more experience. I love it.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 08:19 AM   #11
Sensia
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

This came from an article from a gentleman who has his own ideas as to why men go for young girls. Now I am not sure I agree with all of it, but I found his viewpoint interesting:

Dating younger women article
5 Reasons Guys Rob the Cradle

May 1, 2009 10:44 AM by Rich Santos

Read more: Dating Younger Women - Why Men Like Younger Women - Marie Claire

Here are the reasons I think guys go for younger women:

Younger Women Seem Happier

Everyone is happier in college and right after college. The real world hasn't had time to jade them and make those stress scars all over their mind, body, and spirit. Some of the best qualities in women, honesty, happiness, and a lot of smiling, can corrode over time when they've been at a horrible job or constantly badgered by an annoying boss. I've noticed that younger girls don't project stress in their faces. The world still feels like their oyster, and it's full of endless possibilities.

I Feel Smart

You guys know I feel dumb around everyone — especially women. When I'm with a younger girl, I feel like I'm teaching her and helping her out. I'm more dependable because, compared to a younger girl, I have a clue. Suddenly, I am the one who understands interest rates and stuff like that. This may explain why most of my relationships with younger girls die, because under no circumstances should I be the one explaining interest rates.

Girls Grow Up Faster Than Boys

It's no secret that girls mature faster than guys. On top of this, some guys never want to grow up. It's a lot easier for a guy to get involved with a younger girl if he is immature. In fact, if girls grow up faster, then it can be argued that a younger girl's maturity level actually matches an older guy's maturity level at some point. I find that younger women are more willing to put up with my shenanigans than older women.

I Know It Won't Work Out

I continue to get into situations that won't work out because I don't want anything to work out. Unfortunately, my ultimate goal may be to end up alone. What better way to do this than continuing to see girls who won't turn too serious? Also, guys tend to fear marriage and children more than women do. Chances are, with a younger girlfriend, marriage won't come up in conversation as much.

It's Sick and Twisted, but Guys Like Innocence

I don't think, like a suicide bomber, that Heaven is full of virgins. I actually think Heaven is an eternal Ravens tailgate with all of my friends and family. I can't get into the Freudian analysis of it all, but guys do find it hot when a girl has that good girl/bad girl duality going on.

It could be argued that Miley Cyrus is better off with a more mature guy who has learned how to treat a woman well, instead of some guy her age who might hurt/disrespect her. Of course, guys hurt women at all ages, and it could also be argued that Miley is not yet old enough to know who will hurt her and who won't hurt her. At 16, I thought I knew all the right decisions; after all, at 16, I knew as much about interest rates as I do now — but that's not saying much.

What are your thoughts on age gaps in relationships? Is there an optimal age difference? Have you ever been in relationships that worked out for you despite an age gap? Do you think Miley will remain true to her purity ring? Do you agree with my reasons for dating younger women, or is the reason that I'm just really immature?

Old 11-12-2011, 08:22 AM   #12
Sensia
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

In the article I posted above I think it is interesting because I have heard some men who like dating or seeing young girls that older women have too much baggage. Where as men who prefer older women say younger girls are not mature enough, nor have anything in common with them ie; can't hold an intelligent conversation

I think all of this is stereotyping honestly but it does seem to be how men think on the subject of age and women.
Old 11-12-2011, 08:24 AM   #13
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Most appear to start straying at about 45, though I have seen it range from the single 22 yr. old to the widowed 65 yr. old. Most of my clients are between 40 and 55 I would say.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 08:24 AM   #14
Sensia
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
I like older men over 40. They have alot more stories to tell. And add to the fact that they know their way around a woman's body. Im not dissing the younger dudes, but the older man have a bit more experience. I love it.
I am with you I like a slower pace and prefer an older gentleman who has some experience in sex and women. An older man for the most part is not going to want to "bang" a woman to death for a whole hour, and understands that foreplay is paramount. Where as young guys do little foreplay and its all about them.
Old 11-12-2011, 08:49 AM   #15
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol. Yep, I have had my best times with men between the ages of 40-60.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women