Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 11-12-2011, 03:26 AM   #1
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation THE OTHER WOMAN CALLED.....

I had a strange woman call me about aweek ago and the first thing out of her mouth was - How long has this been going on? I said, I hve no idea what you are talking about and I have been seeing no one and happily SINGLE. She preceeds to fish around for some answers and I wouldn't budge, told her I don't give out info to strangers. Blocked her number and she had her friend to call my bizness line from another number.. Her friend wanted to know why my number was on a married mans cell phone, told her I was with a collection agency and she hung up on me. Didn't call back any more.. lol..
Please let me know some of your experiences and if there has been more than phone calls when it came to the other woman.
Anita Lay is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 05:44 AM   #2
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

How did you know it was her friend calling? Here is a great way to handle this situation.

Lady calls and asks why your number is on her husband’s cell phone? You say, (Yelling!) I'm sick and tiered for getting these prank phone calls. My husband only died a month ago, I'm not interested in seeing anyone! Leave me alone! Have you no respect? (Now hang up!)

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 06:40 AM   #3
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I had a potential client I had been pming on here for quite awhile...we had set an appointment finally....the weekend before our sate,I got a pm from him saying "This is the wife..he will not be keeping the appointment yall had".

I never heard from him again.
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 06:43 AM   #4
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I had a potential client I had been pming on here for quite awhile...we had set an appointment finally....the weekend before our sate,I got a pm from him saying "This is the wife..he will not be keeping the appointment yall had".

Another one bites the dust!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE&ob=av2e
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 06:46 AM   #5
Leah Ireland
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2966

Yes the right thing is to evince ignorance. I wouldn't bother going into a story about it, just that they have a wrong number.

Last week I got a couple of emails from a good client's email address saying it was 'His Lady' and to leave 'This Irishman' alone. The whole way of writing was different than his so I believed it. Bummer. So I have.
Leah Ireland is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 08:15 AM   #6
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL. I got a call like that. The woman said "your number shows up on our cell phone bill at leat 10 times every month! Why are you calling my husband?" I told her she must be crazy because I'm gay. ROTFLMAO
sensualsanaa is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 08:21 AM   #7
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Shaking my head

Wow

Knowing you Dallas, you would told her to come see you instead. Get what her husband was supposed to get. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post

lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 08:48 AM   #8
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

This relates to one of my pet peeves.

I knew a guy who got busted by his wife. She looked up hid reviews & posts, called the last girl he reviewed & asked about "board handle". Girl gave a "reference". Wife asked for detail, the girl obliged. This was a "make your business" type client. (Thank God he never reviewed me)

After that, I refused to give or get refs over the phone - unless I know/have met the other lady. Yes, it's a hassle but at least I know I'm giving private client info to whomever my clients choose (as opposed to anyone who calls).

Unknown female calls me asking about a client? Has only happened once. The client and the girl were damned idiots IMHO.
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 09:04 AM   #9
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol--Lisa...yeppppppppppppppp!
Old 11-12-2011, 09:35 AM   #10
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Brilliant!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita Lay View Post
I had a strange woman call me about aweek ago and the first thing out of her mouth was .. Her friend wanted to know why my number was on a married mans cell phone, told her I was with a collection agency and she hung up on me. Didn't call back any more.. lol..
Please let me know some of your experiences and if there has been more than phone calls when it came to the other woman.
Anita, that was a great move!! If/When my wife finds my hobby phone and starts making calls, I want everyone to answer just like this!!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 12:11 PM   #11
Paven
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3790
My ECCIE Reviews

I had that happen too Dallas lol.
I got a reply that said, "My dumb ass husband left his computer on and open and he wont be seeing you after all!"
Oops! lol
Paven is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 12:18 PM   #12
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

yes that was a slick move Anita!kuddos!
Old 11-12-2011, 12:21 PM   #13
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Have gotten a few emails over the years...very few, and I am never mean to these women. I think about how it would feel if I were in their shoes. It's not my fault HER HUSBAND sees hookers...I am just the next one in line.

I usually ask a few questions to seem concerned, and then reassure them that I never saw said husband. If she has email exchanges from us because he was too stupid to cover his tracks, I just say I tell that to all the guys but actually never met with him.

Had a few who tried to pose as providers checking for refs...they are too easy to spot. I never give any info. out on a guy without first asking a girl for a link to her reviews, website, and an email that coincides with those. They usually get rude and say, "Thanks for nothing" but wtf ever! If you don't have a history as a provider, don't expect me to put my clients at risk for YOU!
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 12:42 PM   #14
Paven
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3790
My ECCIE Reviews

I just didn't answer back, thought it was best that way.
Paven is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 01:02 PM   #15
Guest052912
Account Disabled

User ID: 40542
My ECCIE Reviews

When I first started I got a call like that. As soon as I heard the ladies voice I hung up, it was the first thing that came to mind. After 1 minute I thought maybe that wasn't the smartest thing to do. She was calling and calling back. I texted a msg saying " Look I have no idea who you are but if you give me 5 min for my phone to charge I will call you back". After 5 minutes I calked back and she was asking me like 100 questions. After she described him I just told her " Look, I don't know who your hubby is. Then she was like oh really well I googled your number and I know what you are. At that point what could I do she knew. So I told her I was also a massage therapist and that I work at a rehab facility. I told her I normally work with patients after the get physical therapy but during the holidays I offer massage gift cards. She bought it. When we hung up I instantly knew who she was talking about and remembered during our pillow talk he told me where he worked. Now normally I would never ever call a client unless I was called first but this was very important. I called him told him to get his wife a gift certificate for a massage and pampering at a spa for Christmas and to never call me again from a phone that his wife has access to the records. All worked out well. Another time one of my regulars wife called. She was really pissed off. She said she found my number on her husbands phone and knew who I was. She said she saw an ad. Luckily I knew this client really well and remembered he had told me about a bachelor party he was attending. I simply told her " Look I don't know who you think I am but your husband and his friends hired me for a bachelor party. She paused then said "Oh, thank you so much". After that I changed my number and never posted it again. Now when I get calls from wives I say that the phone belongs to my son and whoever was calling probably had the wrong number. I have never been questioned any further.
Guest052912 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women