Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 11-14-2011, 12:57 PM   #1
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Question HOBBYIST REVIEW COUNT Whats your number???

I have purposely not posted a couple of reviews because my review count has hit "69" I feel a little guilty because I should be sharing information, but I just want to leave the "69" up for a while! So this got me to thinking... what do providers and hobbyist a like think when they see your review count?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 01:29 PM   #2
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

I've lost count.

I don't really care, though.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 01:41 PM   #3
geecue
Mod Squad

Encounters: 105

I only really look when a question like this is asked, 64 on the main board for the area I am located. 27 on Eccie, some of the reviews are for the same appt, reviewed in both sites.
geecue is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 02:05 PM   #4
sketchball82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I personally don't trust anyone with less than say 10 reviews.

Some of you that know me have now figured out I'm paranoid, and I think by the 10 review mark any LE trying to review undercover LE to con providers into seeing them would have been spotted/noted. ;p

It's a shame actually... there is a beautiful girl in town that is exactly my type, and I've only been able to find two people recommending her. One was here on ECCIE (http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1814640), but the guy only has 2 reviews both to new unreviewed girls and three posts. The other was another unknown hobbiest recommending her on the TER forums for for Phili. I'm just too paranoid to TOFTT. Complete bust for me because if this girl turns out to be a good well reviewed provider, I'll hate myself for not catching that train earlier when she was UTR.
sketchball82 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 02:19 PM   #5
Still Looking
BANNED

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by sketchball82 View Post
I personally don't trust anyone with less than say 10 reviews.

Some of you that know me have now figured out I'm paranoid, and I think by the 10 review mark any LE trying to review undercover LE to con providers into seeing them would have been spotted/noted. ;p

It's a shame actually... there is a beautiful girl in town that is exactly my type, and I've only been able to find two people recommending her. One was here on ECCIE (http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1814640), but the guy only has 2 reviews both to new unreviewed girls and three posts. The other was another unknown hobbiest recommending her on the TER forums for for Phili. I'm just too paranoid to TOFTT. Complete bust for me because if this girl turns out to be a good well reviewed provider, I'll hate myself for not catching that train earlier when she was UTR.
Get her on the phone and make that appointment. Whats the worst that can happen?
Old 11-14-2011, 02:19 PM   #6
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

sketchball82,

I saw this review in Philadelphia and I pegged it as a shill. She was reviewed favorably but honestly on another board and she seems to be traveling with another provider and they seemed to have switched appointments?

I don't know if that pushes you over the edge to booking her but it's the best I can do.

Awl4knot
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 02:21 PM   #7
Redd Rozay
Fly on The Wall

Encounters: 39

I have 23 here on ECCIE... For me researching a provider, I would prefer that she has at least 7-10 reviews by different hobbyist so I can get a feel for her and her menu...

Good question!!!
Redd Rozay is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 02:25 PM   #8
sketchball82
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Get her on the phone and make that appointment. Whats the worst that can happen?
As always, your advice is golden. That being said, its not going to happen, but thanks anyway, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awl4knot View Post
sketchball82,

I saw this review in Philadelphia and I pegged it as a shill. She was reviewed favorably but honestly on another board and she seems to be traveling with another provider and they seemed to have switched appointments?

I don't know if that pushes you over the edge to booking her but it's the best I can do.

Awl4knot
Ohh... well this definitely wont do then. Glad that she's legitimately a provider, lol, but I certainly don't want to get traded. I'm not a baseball card!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Rozay View Post
I have 23 here on ECCIE... For me researching a provider, I would prefer that she has at least 7-10 reviews by different hobbyist so I can get a feel for her and her menu...

Good question!!!
^ Agreed. Very good question.
Old 11-14-2011, 02:36 PM   #9
awl4knot
Valued Poster

I don't put much stock in review counts. Lots of reviews means someone has lots of disposable income and lots of time because writing creditable and credible reviews takes time.

It doesn't get you instant credibility. Lets face it, some guys do it for ego gratification ("Look at Me the Power Monger"). Also, if the guy only posts hit-and-run or slapdash reviews the count means nothing.

I am more than of a content guy and a first review that is complete, cogent and balanced means a lot, especially if it confirms other reviews. However, I would say that five to ten well-written reviews are enough to establish a reputation as a well-regarded reviewer.

I don't know what the ladies think about the number of reviews but my sense is they too look for content and for clues about how the reviewer views and responds to women.
Old 11-14-2011, 02:37 PM   #10
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
sketchball82,

Awl4knot
Sketch, this silver tongued devil knows his shit! Some times you just need to say WTF! "I'm going in!"
Old 11-14-2011, 03:02 PM   #11
sketchball82
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't put much stock in review counts. Lots of reviews means someone has lots of disposable income and lots of time because writing creditable and credible reviews takes time.

It doesn't get you instant credibility. Lets face it, some guys do it for ego gratification ("Look at Me the Power Monger"). Also, if the guy only posts hit-and-run or slapdash reviews the count means nothing.

I am more than of a content guy and a first review that is complete, cogent and balanced means a lot, especially if it confirms other reviews. However, I would say that five to ten well-written reviews are enough to establish a reputation as a well-regarded reviewer.

I don't know what the ladies think about the number of reviews but my sense is they too look for content and for clues about how the reviewer views and responds to women.
I'll have to consider this. Very well said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Sketch, this silver tongued devil knows his shit! Some times you just need to say WTF! "I'm going in!"
Alright :: Sounds like instead of an angel and demon on my shoulder I have two demons. Wonder what that means? tehe
Old 11-14-2011, 03:32 PM   #12
CarolinaGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I typically like a provider to have at least 4 reviews. I would consider making an exception if the reviews were by people who have reviewed a variety of different providers. If they have just a few and the reviews have no other reviews, I am very skeptical.
CarolinaGent is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 03:39 PM   #13
awl4knot
Valued Poster

I should add this note. I have read some of SL's reviews and they are very well done. He is both a quantity and quality guy.

A4K
Old 11-14-2011, 03:41 PM   #14
BigBaldBlk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 107

I would take into account one review from someone I trust or has a history, than 20 reviews from 20 gents I don't trust. As far as my count number goes, like geecue (who also resides from Colorado) I have over 40 there and 11 here. I'm not trying to accumulate a certain number, just like to share experiences with exceptional ladies.

If I am interested in a lady and someone has 69 reviews, I'd probably feel safe in seeing her. If a lady has 69 reviews, that's even better!!!
BigBaldBlk is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 03:53 PM   #15
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

I don't really have a system but I'm not one to just take blind chances either. As far as reviews go, the ones I pay attention to are the ones from people I know personally and have met. What normally pushes me to meet a provider is usually once I've met her socially and get a feel for her then I know whether or not I'll see her.

My review count doesn't mean anything to me and neither does the lady. I've known guys that have seen girls with 100 reviews and had a bad time. In the end this thing is ymmv for everyone so you never truly know how it will turn out until the two of you are there in the room
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women