Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 11-18-2011, 12:50 PM   #31
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

I always wrote them to benefit the other guys in the hobby but as time went on I realized that alot of them are embellished. I just don't think they are very important anymore. I have had alot of providers tell me how they want me to review them. I thought how good is a review that's altered from what really happened and I always told the complete story whether it was good or bad. I told a couple that were entirely true but bad and ended up on the national blacklist because the providers were pissed and made up bullshit about me. Now I just say fuck it. I either had a good time or didn't and me repeating it on a review doesn't mean shit. Maybe I have review burnout. lol
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 07:43 AM   #32
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

I have had felt a moral responsibility to review for two reasons!

1) The reviews I'm reading have been instrumental in me making decisions on where to see a provider. I feel I owe those guys the same consideration.

2) In this hobby word, we have opportunities to meet and get intimate knowledge of sweet things we would normally never have the opportunity to experience. Writing a review singing her praises is the very least we can do!

I really just love reading where a hobbyist thinks his BCD time is private and he doesn't kiss and tell. Then you read where he got screwed over and the provider didn't give him what he read in other reviews! Fucking idiot!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 08:15 AM   #33
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

As far as the reviews I write, maybe I review half the providers I see. If I can't add anything to the body of knowledge or dispel misconceptions I usually don't write it. The thing I hate the most about doing reviews is getting a response like "I saw the same girl and you didn't mention blah blah blah." doh - it didn't bother me, didn't notice whatever.

I used to enjoy meeting girls with little or no reviews and introducing them to the community. Then I started getting dumb ass comments from guys who saw the same girl and didn't have as good an experience or whatever. WTF - maybe I'm a better lover, have different tastes, look for different things. Now, when I find hidden treasure, I just share it back channel with my friends. I know this is why a lot of dawgs don't do reviews. Hell there are some here with zero reviews that have been hobbying for years - they just don't want to be criticized for their tastes!
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 08:21 AM   #34
Guest032716
Account Disabled

The comments I've seen on reviews that piss me off the most are something "I've heard that....." or "it's common knowledge that...." dude - if you've never seen the girl or been BCD with her, you have no business commenting on what her qualities or lack there of - that's pure BS
Old 11-19-2011, 08:24 AM   #35
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louigi View Post
As far as the reviews I write, maybe I review half the providers I see. If I can't add anything to the body of knowledge or dispel misconceptions I usually don't write it. The thing I hate the most about doing reviews is getting a response like "I saw the same girl and you didn't mention blah blah blah." doh - it didn't bother me, didn't notice whatever.

I used to enjoy meeting girls with little or no reviews and introducing them to the community. Then I started getting dumb ass comments from guys who saw the same girl and didn't have as good an experience or whatever. WTF - maybe I'm a better lover, have different tastes, look for different things. Now, when I find hidden treasure, I just share it back channel with my friends. I know this is why a lot of dawgs don't do reviews. Hell there are some here with zero reviews that have been hobbying for years - they just don't want to be criticized for their tastes!
I hear ya! Recently I wrote a review and I used the word "She". The problem is I forgot the "S" making it "He". I got some very nice PM'S! LOL
Old 11-19-2011, 08:25 AM   #36
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Louigi.... In one post you tell the guys that have seen her to shut up and the next post you tell the ones that haven't seen her to shut up too lol......

Not starting shit just being funny....

SL.... Now that's funny. You should have seen the comments some of us made to an inquiry one of our favorite on here made one time lol.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 08:45 AM   #37
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
Louigi.... In one post you tell the guys that have seen her to shut up and the next post you tell the ones that haven't seen her to shut up too lol......

Not starting shit just being funny....

SL.... Now that's funny. You should have seen the comments some of us made to an inquiry one of our favorite on here made one time lol.
I remember, nobody cut him any slack did they? LOL
Old 11-19-2011, 08:45 AM   #38
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40

I have tired of posting reviews. I just check out the reviews of guys I know, and basically I am looking for GFE and BBBJ, and to make sure she is not a dead fish. A lot of stuff that some guys go crazy over do nothing for me i.e. a huge ass.
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 08:55 AM   #39
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi View Post
I have tired of posting reviews. I just check out the reviews of guys I know, and basically I am looking for GFE and BBBJ, and to make sure she is not a dead fish. A lot of stuff that some guys go crazy over do nothing for me i.e. a huge ass.
Yep - I look at activities if it's missing LFK, DFK or BBBJ I don't read any more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
Right - one has to do with taste and preference the other has to do with ignorance.

Hell I did a review on a girl that I've seen 4 times and gotten BBBJ - then some dick called me duck because his was covered - maybe she didn't like the looks of his stuff!
Old 11-19-2011, 09:03 AM   #40
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

For all those that post reviews frequently, what would be some situations make you want to not review a girl you've seen.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 09:04 AM   #41
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Lol I hear ya. The one about tastes and preferences does matter toa degree considering other's tastes differ from your own. Now I understand that you're not concerned with their tastes varying from your own since it doesn't really pertain to you but you are writing the review in a way to help others make an informed decision. I'm sure the ladies would rather all the info be there so they have less questions asked and to avoid a guy having a bad time cause he can't get passed something unattractive due to others not letting people know about it. Or possibly a guy walking out because certain things were never mentioned therefore the review with all info reported by the reviewer and comments does in a way save a girl from having her time wasted or bad review from someone.

Now of course we all know that YMMV and WALDT always apply so I understand where you are coming from
Old 11-19-2011, 09:17 AM   #42
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
For all those that post reviews frequently, what would be some situations make you want to not review a girl you've seen.
Top Ten Reasons Providers Are NOt Reviewed

1) Provider was a family member
2) Provider was ex-wife
3) Provider robbed client
4) Provider has penis larger than hobbyist
5) Provider dropped COVEN membership card out of purse
6) Provider has pictures of hobbyists penis
7) Provider had vagina larger than the English Channel
8) Provider looked like Larry The Cable Guy once hobbyist sobered up
9) Provider was handicapped midget
10) Provider was right hand

Old 11-19-2011, 09:24 AM   #43
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
3) Provider robbed client
If you didn't do a review, I would hope you would at least post a warning - just saying, been there, done that.
Old 11-19-2011, 09:26 AM   #44
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louigi View Post
If you didn't do a review, I would hope you would at least post a warning - just saying, been there, done that.
Never happened but rest assured I would light up the alert thread like a Christmas Tree!
Old 11-19-2011, 09:27 AM   #45
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Half of those should be reviewed!! lol

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women