Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 11-16-2011, 12:47 PM   #1
MissTThick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 19074
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Is it just bad timing?

Is it just bad timing or is it something else?

I've recently decided to try my hand at "touring". I made the decision when I was planning a trip to Alabama to visit friends and family. Someone suggested I place an ad or two and see how it went.
Well, I went back and checked after the fact. I had 17 different gentlemen PM from eccie, email me directly, or contact me via P411 or my website. Of those, I had to turn down 3 due to lack of screening. The rest all passed screening and were interested. All of them told me to be sure to let them know as soon as I was in their area. I did. I ended up leaving Alabama without even breaking even on the amount the trip cost me. Now, I was already going there to deliver a puppy and visit anyway, so the trip was not wasted. However, it made me start thinking about trying to "tour" on a more consistent basis.
By the time I got back home to northeast Texas, I had a somewhat hazy gameplan for touring a different (and much closer) city in my surrounding areas every week. I started this week... with San Antonio.
Once more I posted an ad a week early asking for the men to get pre-screened. Several did. Again, I was emailed, PMed, and messaged via P411. By all accounts I would be welcomed and BUSY by the time I got here.
Now I've been here right at 25 hours and I have had exactly ZERO appointments. It seems as soon as I arrived, the interest just dried up and vanished completely. I do still have a couple of confirmed appointments over the next 24 hours, but really, the way this has gone so far, I kind of expect them to cancel as well, though I SERIOUSLY hope they do not! lol

So, I'm just wondering... is that the "norm" for touring ladies? Do you get gobs and gobs of interest just to have it vanish into smoke when you get to your destination? If that isn't the norm, then do I just have extraordinarily bad timing/bad luck?

I'm beginning to think that touring just isn't my cup of tea, but I sure do love to travel. I REALLY wanted to make touring work out. But I can't even pay for the trip the way the past two attempts have gone (and I'm eating out of a cooler and not in a five-star resort either), much less pay bills too. *sigh*
Anyone have any advice? Tips from the touring ladies?
MissTThick is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 01:29 PM   #2
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

I am very hesitant about touring new places for the same fears of uncertainty. Sorry you didn't have great luck on your previous tours.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 01:39 PM   #3
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

How about a SPECIAL for the first hundred callers? LOL Just kidding sweetie! I've heard the same thing from other providers. It's NOT you at all I'm sure!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 01:43 PM   #4
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Lmfao @ SL.

OP, I've never had to deal with NO call no shows.
And heck very little cancellations (90% of the time they reschedule)
So I cannot relate there. I say it's all in the way you market and advertise.
It also depends on where you go.

Good luck
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 02:06 PM   #5
anaximander
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5
Default scheduling issues?

Maybe you're not in town long enough.
Current providers or faves may already be
in the line up. So many women...so little money.

I wouldn't take it personal.
Alot of the girls who tour through here
are here around a month at least
before they split town.

As for the appt breakers, they should get
a demerit of some kind- at least so other
girls don't have to deal with such flakes.
Rat on the scoundrels in the powder room.

Better luck next time.
anaximander is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 02:07 PM   #6
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Your reviews are good. I might suggest putting a few more photos on your showcase.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 03:55 PM   #7
MissTThick
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for the comments everyone. I'll take everything under consideration except staying longer. That is a no-go because I have a miniature human and an S/O that just can't seem to exist without my presence for more than a few days.
Old 11-16-2011, 04:22 PM   #8
Panama Grey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Just a thought - but perhaps try giving more than "one" weeks notice? I am sure that I'm not "typical". . . but with my real-life schedule, "this week and next week" are usually already locked down too tightly for much flexibility. Two weeks (or more) is often enough time to get things arranged.

Alternatively - and I've seen this on the local board - a note to the effect of "I'm thinking about taking a trip to [insert places here]" and asking if there is any interest. But then again, I've never gone on tour Just an observation of what works from my point of view.

Good luck!
Panama Grey is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 04:29 PM   #9
sketchball82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panama Grey View Post
Alternatively - and I've seen this on the local board - a note to the effect of "I'm thinking about taking a trip to [insert places here]" and asking if there is any interest. But then again, I've never gone on tour Just an observation of what works from my point of view.
I don't know if this would help in her case. Sounded like she had the necessary interest, but no one booked for this reason or that.

sketchball82 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 05:05 PM   #10
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

The one thing I've noticed is that ladies post something asking if there is any interest in seeing them if they come to hornyville. It is almost a guarantee that there will be lots of interest. The problem comes with actual schedules. Some guys plan 1-3 weeks in advance, others are more of a last minute thing.

I would try and set firm dates to travel 2 weeks in advance, maybe offer a pre-booking special price, say $25 off, or a special rate for 90 minutes. That should get you enough interest to make it worth while to travel, and you might be able to pick up a couple last minute appointments to make it really worth your time.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 05:27 PM   #11
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

It maybe be the fact that you are charging clients who choose incall for you "motel" fees as you specified on your p411 page. Some guys would rather not pay for that and would rather it be provided......or at the very least a "hotel."

If you touring rates balloon to a different structure based onn the incall fee needed that might limit guys from contacting you as well, especially if you touring.

Also in many areas, there are a small percentage of gents in the hobby that seek BBWS. This willl require gauging interest prior to traveling.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 06:02 PM   #12
anaximander
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5
Default incall+ room fee

That would kill it for me.
Could get another for less.
Or spend the same amount for more time.
You want a possible reason, that's top of the list.

BBW? Yeah you might want to research
the regional BP and Eccie bbw's and see
who could use back up.
anaximander is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 07:16 PM   #13
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

That sucks. It seems like Texas has this issue with more than just you. I've seen a few posts from other providers complaining about that.
If that ever happened to me, I'd be annoyed. Thankfully here the guys are really good with keeping appointments.
I wouldn't rule it out all together. But if you do try again make sure you have enough money to get home at least.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 10:23 PM   #14
MissTThick
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
It maybe be the fact that you are charging clients who choose incall for you "motel" fees as you specified on your p411 page. Some guys would rather not pay for that and would rather it be provided......or at the very least a "hotel."

If you touring rates balloon to a different structure based onn the incall fee needed that might limit guys from contacting you as well, especially if you touring.

Also in many areas, there are a small percentage of gents in the hobby that seek BBWS. This willl require gauging interest prior to traveling.
My rates do not change for incall vs outcall when traveling. If I'm traveling I have to get the room anyway. Why the hell would I ask someone else to pay for it??
My website says that my LOCAL clients, if they need an incall, either need to get the room or reimburse me for it. I only do outcalls when I'm home, except for the once or twice a month when I deliberately get a room and do an incall. Those days I don't ask for anything additional either. And my local guys know that.
My rate has been and always (probably) will be the same, regardless.
As to the BBW interest, that's not an issue generally speaking. I do ummm things that others may not do. I may not have nearly as high a volume as a 22-yo spinner, but I hold my own. At least, in the "interest" department. Its the follow-up that I seem to be having issues with lmao!

I suppose, though, since that is the way you perceived the wording on my site, I need to go change it... but I THINK I say "except when traveling". Why did you see that I ask for reimbursement of LOCAL incall but not that part? Hmmm. I need to put it in capitals, huh?
Thanks for that! At least now I may know what some may be thinking. That's a huge help!
Old 11-17-2011, 12:02 AM   #15
MissTThick
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Ok, I re-read my P411 ad and I saw what you were talking about.
I DO ask for reimbursement of the room if they request an incall for a hh appt. The cost of the room is basically what I charge for hh. If they want a hh appt. and don't want to pay for the room, they need to find someone that HAS an actual incall already. IMO.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women