Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 11-17-2011, 04:21 PM   #16
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTThick View Post
Ok, I re-read my P411 ad and I saw what you were talking about.
I DO ask for reimbursement of the room if they request an incall for a hh appt. The cost of the room is basically what I charge for hh. If they want a hh appt. and don't want to pay for the room, they need to find someone that HAS an actual incall already. IMO.
If you rented out a room for a few days, advertised incall and took a few calls a day the room would pay for itself.
You can get a pretty decent room almost anywhere for about 150-200/night.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 04:34 PM   #17
Guest081013-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 63146
My ECCIE Reviews

I would personally try... HOUSTON, OKC, and TULSA. I have been to all three. And did great in three days during all city stays. I advertised about two weeks in advance tho for all. Pay for the p4 ad to be in the visiting section when the p4 members log on. They will see that you're coming. Be sure to paste the EcCIE showcase link so they can check out your showcase.. since p4 only allows 3 pics of you. They can then go see how many reviews you have on here. Reviews and number of yes's mean alot to guys I've been told. Like me, I personally have 46 reviews... ALL YES. I have been specifically contacted because of the number of my reviews and not having ONE bad review EVER. That says alot about consistancy in providing great service to men. I have no UP and DOWN days. What everyone else has gotten, they will get also. P4 has been my greatest tool when travelling.

I plan on visiting Houston, OKC, AUSTIN, and TULSA again at the beginning of the new year. San Antonio is a no go for me ever again. Had too many cancellations with prebookings down there.. and the ones that did show up... were all hagglers. Wasn't treated well there.. and probably won't go back without taking deposits from serious bookers. I thnk with my status as being a well known provider... and well respected, I should be able to ask for deposit without any hesitation from the SERIOUS bookers. That way if something comes up and has to be cancelled... at least somethign of my time was paid for the trip. But, that would probably be the ONLY way I'd visit San Antonio again.

Good luck girl.

Let us know how it goes.
Amber Rain
Guest081013-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 04:39 PM   #18
MissTThick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 19074
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
If you rented out a room for a few days, advertised incall and took a few calls a day the room would pay for itself.
You can get a pretty decent room almost anywhere for about 150-200/night.
I understand that, and on occasion I do that very thing. However, I am MOSTLY an outcall provider when I am in my home area, which I AM most of the time. Since I'm primarily an outcall provider, if someone wants a half an hour session incall out of the blue then I am not the right one to see unless they reimburse the room. I live in bumblefuck NOWHERE and the closest city is not a city, its a TOWN. It isn't like I have 20 clients knocking on the door every day. If I get a room for a half an hour appointment you have to understand that the room will simply sit EMPTY and completely unused the other 23 1/2 hours of that day. If I have to pay for it, I'm basically giving a free session because what I charge really covers the cost of the room that I am not going to use the rest of the day.
Like I said, I am not the right one to see for a quickie hh incall lmao!
MissTThick is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 08:22 PM   #19
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hi

Touring is a crap shoot. Please remember that.

1. Advertise in advance
2. Research the area you are going to. (Really important)
3. Advertise in the avenues available, eccie, P411, TER and date-check.
4. If you are enjoying touring, venture out more, leave the south, explore a bit. But research the area first.

I hope this has helped a little bit.

I am sorry your tour did not go as expected. Well, at least you know where not to go back to. I love touring, once you work the kinks out, you will be fine.

Best of luck

Lisa
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 08:12 AM   #20
sketchball82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
I understand that, and on occasion I do that very thing. However, I am MOSTLY an outcall provider when I am in my home area, which I AM most of the time. Since I'm primarily an outcall provider, if someone wants a half an hour session incall out of the blue then I am not the right one to see unless they reimburse the room. I live in bumblefuck NOWHERE and the closest city is not a city, its a TOWN. It isn't like I have 20 clients knocking on the door every day. If I get a room for a half an hour appointment you have to understand that the room will simply sit EMPTY and completely unused the other 23 1/2 hours of that day. If I have to pay for it, I'm basically giving a free session because what I charge really covers the cost of the room that I am not going to use the rest of the day.
Yeah, but from a business perspective, that perpetuates itself. If hobbyists in the area see you as an outcall provider, those hobbyists looking for a new incall provider likely wont call you, and you isolate yourself from a large chunk of the market (which I would argue is the bigger chunk).

Depending on your finances, it might be in your best interest to fix this image before you start touring. Use your home base, and follow Shayla's plan above. Advertise like crazy and try to get a few new clients. Or at least if you insist on touring now, ensure that your reviews don't suggest clients paying for incall, and remove that for your profile. I think you really need to get rid of that to be competitive. I know I personally would not pay for an incall provider with a service charge for the location, unless I didn't know it was coming. In that case, I would politely pay and never see the provider again (along with a bad review, of course).

Good luck, and I hope you get it figured out.
sketchball82 is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 08:41 AM   #21
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Its not uncommon for ladies to charge extra for Incall. Many ladies find it more convenient to just hop in their car, gas it up, take their bag, and just arrive. They do not want the hassle of booking a room, hope you can check in early, deal with nosy housekeepers, staff, security, pay for incidentals, and possibly paying for parking, clients paying for parking. Sometimes its just more convenient, to just hop in the car and just go.

I on the other hand, is the opposite, I really dislike outcall, I do them whenever I rent a car on occasion. I don't mind the hassle that comes with Incall. I like being stationary.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 10:26 AM   #22
Shayla
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Well you could tour to a big city with another provider and share the room. Some don't like doing this but I've done it plenty of times without any issues. Split the room cost plus you have a buddy there to 'look out for you'.
Anyway, I do hope next time you travel you get confirmed clients that don't flake out on you!
Old 11-18-2011, 12:57 PM   #23
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

I like it when a touring lady charges $100.00 more for an outcall. She cites travel and expenses. It really makes me laugh when she's only 5 minutes away. I pay for the towels and hot water. I give her some wine or a drink if she wants one and her bed is still freshly made when she gets back to the hotel. Not gonna do it. Wouldn't be prudent.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 01:01 PM   #24
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default hmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
Well you could tour to a big city with another provider and share the room. Some don't like doing this but I've done it plenty of times without any issues. Split the room cost plus you have a buddy there to 'look out for you'.
Anyway, I do hope next time you travel you get confirmed clients that don't flake out on you!

Shayla to be honest as a hobbyist in the states I would be nervous if I saw evidence of another person in the room even if she vacates while you had a session. I would think in the back of my mind that someone out there has a key to the room and can come in while I am buck naked with my cock sunk into someone. I'm kinda in a low defense position at that moment. lol
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 01:43 PM   #25
Shayla
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
Shayla to be honest as a hobbyist in the states I would be nervous if I saw evidence of another person in the room even if she vacates while you had a session. I would think in the back of my mind that someone out there has a key to the room and can come in while I am buck naked with my cock sunk into someone. I'm kinda in a low defense position at that moment. lol
You guys a lot to worry about down there, I guess. Here, the guys don't care. The girls here have a better reputation than what I've seen on this board.
Regardless, I get your point. But if it's a bunch of girls stuff could you really tell the difference if it were one or two people staying?
Old 11-18-2011, 05:05 PM   #26
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Win some, lose some. Touring is risky no matter who you are or where you go. Many women don't leave the house without a certain amount of pre-books, but there are always other things that can happen.

I have been all over the world and some trips are great...some not so much. International touring sucks for me, but I get most of the trip paid for lol. It's simply a matter of finding places that support your target market which is not always easy.

Asking other providers about areas only benefits you if those other providers are in your same physical and rate demographic too. I mean a tall ebony might do great in NYC, but a petite blonde may not. I went to freaking Minnesota and most guys thought I was too skinny! WTF....never heard that crap before ha ha.

My advice is don't do like I do and book a flight and 4 nights in a hotel, without knowing somebody in the area and having at least 2 dinner dates pre-booked. Those are my bread and butter lemme tell ya. I can normally count on one hour and a dinner date every day I tour a town except for the first and last days. I am gone for 4 days but really only have 2 full days and 3 evenings to work, so that's not a lot of time.

I have to work for FREE at a hospital 20 hours a week, so I normally leave Wed. and get those hours in on Mon. and Tues. By the time I get in a town it's late at night and I am not doing anything. I have Thur. and Fri. to work, and fly back out Sat. morning.

Try and get there at check in if you can on your arrival date, and always leave at check out time on the last day. Also, make sure you ask around about shuttles in the area. I just spent 85 on a cab and tip in freaking Denver! We got Limos for that in NYC!! Sure enough, my ride back to the airport is only 24 bucks thanks to a shuttle suggestion on another board.

Another thing you might want to try is driving to 2 or 3 cities that are only a few hours apart. For instance, when I do Arkansas I hit Jackson and then Memphis before arriving. I spend literally under 24 hours in each place and drive the 2 hours to the next location...same with Alabama and Florida.

Look for cities you can drive to that will allow this and that way you book one night as you GO vs. having to get a package deal in the beginning just to save money. Those flights will get ya if you wait too long. You can't be an outcall provider when touring honey..just can't. Guys want you ready to go in a hotel. Use hotwire.com and you can get 4 star hotels for 60 and 70 bucks!

Sorry for the novel, but wanted to give you some suggestions to save money and not get screwed...literally.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 06:05 PM   #27
MissTThick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 19074
My ECCIE Reviews

I think, somewhere along the way, things got really confused....

I do NOT charge more for incall vs outcall. It is the SAME rate regardless. BUT when someone wants a HALF HOUR incall in MY AREA, I ask for reimbursement for the room BECAUSE my hh rate is basically the same as the cost of the room. I'd take home nothing or maybe enough for a quarter tank of gas in my VERY SMALL car. I do not offer half hour sessions at all if the drive is more than an hour from home (which is subjective because again, I live out in the STICKS, so "home" area is actually kind of huge, but clients are few and far between) unless I am ALREADY planning on going somewhere (like I have an OKC trip coming up at the end of the month). In that case, I don't care if its in/out hh or overnight, donation is the same for incall as outcall.
Now, if the session is an hour or more then the rate is the same whether incall or outcall, locally or not. I will go to Longview or Tyler or Shreveport or anywhere basically within a couple hours' drive for an hour session, whether or not I have to pay for the room.
Ok, now that THAT is out of the way and I hope I've clarified things for those that think I'm a flip-flop rate-changer or add-on cost provider...

I thank all of you for the advice and information!
I've already taken action on some of the suggestions.

Sketch, I get a room locally a couple of times a month (I started that last month and it went very well so I am continuing to do it) for incall (hh, hour, whatever) without asking for reimbursement. If someone wants an incall during any other time locally, then yeah, I'd ask them to pay for the room. I do not actually WANT to be considered a local incall provider. This town is WAYYYYYY too small and everyone knows EVERYONE around here. And THAT is why I have decided to start "touring". There just isn't enough business for my ummm appearance/specialty around this area.
I MUCH prefer incall to outcall, but it is just NOT feasible on a full-time basis in the area where I reside (and the closest area where it would be feasible is more than an hour away). I've even discussed sharing an incall location with another local provider and we both agreed that the benefits just did not outweigh the potential negatives.
MissTThick is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 06:07 PM   #28
guest032413
Account Disabled

User ID: 54336
My ECCIE Reviews

I am experiencing the same as you this is my 3rd time in austin and the first two times I did great but this time I have been here a week and mostly all pre-bookings cancel and half last min dates cancel, but some great guys like still looking do show. But over all I truly regret spending a week in austin I would have done better back at home in dallas. At least I broke even though.
guest032413 is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 06:09 PM   #29
guest032413
Account Disabled

User ID: 54336
My ECCIE Reviews

But hey I went out to 6th st and many nice resturaunts and had a great time despite the slow bizz, cant let it keep you down.
guest032413 is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 06:23 PM   #30
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

One more thing you might consider for your local area...set days. By that I mean, start advertising on your site and all of your ads that you only do INCALLS on say Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and require 12 hours advance booking. That way if you don't get at least two calls per day, fk it...don't rent the room for them.

Another thing, is you might add an extra $25 for incalls...MANY providers have two different rates specified for incall and outcall. I require a 3 hr. min. for outcalls period. If they don't want to book in advance and pay such a small amount for the convienence, fk em! Let them pay the full price for a damn room and you go to them lol.
London Rayne is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women