Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 11-17-2011, 09:13 AM   #16
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

If a provider has rates advertised for BnG services and 15 minutes quicky appointments on her normal rate structure I will lose interest, especially if CIM and Swallows is on her menu. Id consider her high volume, and just assume if she was running an hour late to my multi hour appoint.......that she was still squuezing two or three appointments while Im waiting for her to arrive.

Im sure there are ladies who offer this maybe to prior clients and bcd......but regularly availiable via ad or website steer my interest away. Im probably in the minority though.

The question thats important is how much would her BnG rate be? And to me that translates to how cheap is her rates for prospective clients. If your BNG rate is 100 or less, dont try to market yourself as an elite companion and offer an hour GFE for 350....or an overnight for 2G.

Im cool with ladies who offer half hours since a lot do it now, but the minimum price she offers for ANY services is an indicator if I will want to book longer hours or at all.

Now I notice more of the responders to this thread are from Texas, where the competetion is more stiff rates wise. For one girl who doesn't offer it there's 30 that do.

But for the ones that do offer BnG and fifthteen minute quickes it only to their regulars....and/or new clients as well. Let me ask you this:

Why just do BnG with regular clients over just the new client who just wants cheap head? Do you feel as though they arent worthy or privy to BnG unless they initially pay substancially more to see you for more time than what they really prefer? What would the rate deviation be, would we just divide your hour rate by 4 for those 15 needed oral minutes?

So why offer it to just regulars? I wonder if its just perception of initial affordability?

Providers sometimes are too leary of posting they accommodate it regularly with new clients and hobbyist who seek this only don't want to be labeled as cheap for requesting it or inquiring about it.

Again I'm probably in the minority, but just as easy as it is for her to add it to her menu, it just as easy for me to bypass her if I see it.

Just the other day I bought a 20 piece white at popeyes with all the trimming for a mere 45 dollars. Now any day I'm evaluating whether I want popeyes chicken tonight......or a night of (used loosely here) "quality" compainnship BnG services or quickies for 60 bucks is the day I loose interest in the hobby and definitely certain ladies.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 09:20 AM   #17
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I do this for certain people all the time. If a guy is too big or if he is a regular who has already paid full price, I do offer massage services with a Happy Ending. I will not do them locally unless they come to my incall near the coast, because the price is not worth me having to travel to another incall in the city.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 09:33 AM   #18
exoticbabygirl
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 39604
My ECCIE Reviews

To me your rate should be about if your bng or 100 or less..your rates should be based on how good your are at what you do...now offering bng just to people you have seen is ok the reason i offer it to new people well not new but men i have not seen is b/c maybe he see how good that was then will come and get longer time...i dont advertise it just have to ask and see what i say..
exoticbabygirl is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 09:34 AM   #19
SlowHand50
Valued Poster

What man in his right mind would frown at any kind of blo? I say go -- go for it.
SlowHand50 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 09:42 AM   #20
Redd Rozay
Fly on The Wall

Encounters: 39

B n G in this hobby..... With Work and Real Life and just overall time and $$$$ That is very accommadating to me as a hobbyist... I really appreciate the providers that do offer this in my city....
Redd Rozay is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 09:45 AM   #21
Redd Rozay
Fly on The Wall

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita Lay View Post
I personally would give a regular a blo n go for a gesture of appreciation just like any other buisness gives discounts to the regular patrons. yep...

HOW THE HELL DO I BECOME ONE OF YOUR REGULARS???

Anita Lay.... Very Very great way to think and handle YOUR BIZ
Redd Rozay is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 10:00 AM   #22
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't see anything wrong with it, however it produces a lot of traffic (high volume) if you were to advertise it, which doesn't work for me but I'm sure it could for others.
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 10:55 AM   #23
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

For gals who truly love to swallow, it can provide the most job satisfaction as well as revenue.
whitechocolate is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:44 AM   #24
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Not for me. I have a 90 minute minimum and do well at just that. Blow and go from Me? Never.
I frown upon it. Why? Because I'm not a fucking drive thru wtf.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:46 AM   #25
LadyRed
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 83158
My ECCIE Reviews

I personally don't care for blow n go, hit and quit, or cum n go's. I prefer 90min to 3hrs. Lets get to know each other, play through the alphabet, take a break and go for it again.

I don't offer or advertise them. That being said. If I have see them before and all went well(about 75% are repeat clients and they account for 60-70% of my business)and their time constraints and/or finances call for it I will do it for a small discount. If I'm available and they have location or my private location is available. I wont jump through hoops or run out and get a room... My return clients enjoy spending time with me so they are usually at least an hour. Even if the dirty deed only takes a few minutes...

I do understand why some do it and don't think it should be looked down on. To each there own. They may not like the intimacy, companionship and getting to know the client aspects. I also understand why this would be unappealing to many clients. Most of my clients are looking for intimacy, fantasy, role play, fetish, companionship, excitement, experimentation and activities that they are lacking. So I rarely do them...

From a business aspect. I think those that offer 30min 15min sessions at significant discounts are selling themselves short and hurting the bottom line for all. Why pay 300/1hr for what you can rush through it for 150/30mins or rub it out at 75/15min(barely enough time to get undressed and dressed..Oh that's right a quick BnG no need to undress..No room required..Just borrow the SO minivan and pick them up on the corner!)

All that being said. IMHO
Everybody could use a "quickie" every once in a while!!!
LadyRed is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:57 AM   #26
LadyRed
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I personally don't care for blow n go, hit and quit, or cum n go's. I prefer 90min to 3hrs. Lets get to know each other, play through the alphabet, take a break and go for it again.

I don't offer or advertise them. That being said. If I have see them before and all went well(about 75% are repeat clients and they account for 60-70% of my business)and their time constraints and/or finances call for it I will do it for a small discount. If I'm available and they have location or my private location is available. I wont jump through hoops or run out and get a room... My return clients enjoy spending time with me so they are usually at least an hour. Even if the dirty deed only takes a few minutes...

I do understand why some do it and don't think it should be looked down on. To each there own. They may not like the intimacy, companionship and getting to know the client aspects. I also understand why this would be unappealing to many clients. Most of my clients are looking for intimacy, fantasy, role play, fetish, companionship, excitement, experimentation and activities that they are lacking. So I rarely do them...

From a business aspect. I think those that offer 30min 15min sessions at significant discounts are selling themselves short and hurting the bottom line for all. Why pay 300/1hr for what you can rush through it for 150/30mins or rub it out at 75/15min(barely enough time to get undressed and dressed..Oh that's right a quick BnG no need to undress..No room required..Just borrow the SO minivan and pick them up on the corner!)

Old 11-17-2011, 12:34 PM   #27
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

How about all you ladies run a special. See you five times and receive a blo and go for free. Maybe have those little punch cards. Maybe 3 times and get a hj free. Ten times and get a free session. Twenty times and get a free 6 hour session. Forty times and get a weekend free with no holes barred. Or just add a free upgrade. Buy a four hour hour and get back door free. Just think as they get near a free part they will see you quicker just to get the freebee. Maybe you can include a free sex toy with all your sessions for a week. Sorry I guess Mickey Ds has had success with that.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 01:20 PM   #28
LadyRed
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
How about all you ladies run a special. See you five times and receive a blo and go for free. Maybe have those little punch cards. Maybe 3 times and get a hj free. Ten times and get a free session. Twenty times and get a free 6 hour session. Forty times and get a weekend free with no holes barred. Or just add a free upgrade. Buy a four hour hour and get back door free. Just think as they get near a free part they will see you quicker just to get the freebee. Maybe you can include a free sex toy with all your sessions for a week. Sorry I guess Mickey Ds has had success with that.
LOL thats funny...However I do appreciate repeat and my regulars. I have considered some kind of incentive for them. For P411 members I do offer a discount for booking 24hrs in advance.
Old 11-17-2011, 01:52 PM   #29
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyRed View Post

Interesting! But I don't understand?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 01:53 PM   #30
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyRed View Post

OK, now I get it! Happens to all of us! LOL
Still Looking is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women