Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 05-13-2010, 05:16 AM   #31
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default while the contest states 1

we will allow a 1 time exemption if you will graphically describe in 10,000 words or less what the experience would be like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrielle View Post
I can barely narrow it down to begin with, I can't choose just one. At the moment I'm lusting after Amaya Moore and Reese Foster. Can I just have them both at the same time?
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 05:35 AM   #32
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionheart View Post
Just saw this post recently and this girl definitely gets a vote from me!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=47363
Oh my-LANTA! She sure takes purty pictures.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 09:37 AM   #33
Guest061514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 25021
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrielle View Post
I can barely narrow it down to begin with, I can't choose just one. At the moment I'm lusting after Amaya Moore and Reese Foster. Can I just have them both at the same time?
ooohh lets make that happen
your ass is AMAZING!!
xoxo
Guest061514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 11:13 AM   #34
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Default if you make that happen

i believe the threadstarter get a free front row seat [any physical interaction is a plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmayaMoore View Post
ooohh lets make that happen
your ass is AMAZING!!
xoxo
Old 05-13-2010, 01:31 PM   #35
Laurentius
Valued Poster

Default Wow ... for FREE?

I wonder how the provider would feel about that? LOL

So we'll pretend it is free ... to me ... but she's still gettin' paid by an anonymous philanthropist.

I think I must be the most boring guy on earth sometimes because even with an unlimited budget; my choices in providers wouldn't change.

So ... based strictly on board posts ... though it is really close between four ladies (and I mean REALLY close) ... I would pick China Doll.

But I can't imagine a one hour session; so I'd have to have the option of being able to pay for extra time. LOL

Now, all this magical philanthropist would have to do is make sure I can actually BE there. LOL Schedule is a far more difficult issue than the money.
Laurentius is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 03:08 PM   #36
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Default we all realize that money

and schedules dictate so many choices in life.. how many of us would eat big macs if filet mignon were the same price.. how many of us would stay at motel 6 if it were the same price as the ritz carlton. the idea of the post is to determine which provider if you could eliminate these concerns [which we all no is not possible] would be THE ONE you would most like to have given none of the other factors ie personality traits, menu demeanor etc its not gonna happen but hey its interesting thought sort of what if i hit the lottery or was given a million dollars. just a little what if fun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurentius View Post

So we'll pretend it is free ... to me ... but she's still gettin' paid by an anonymous philanthropist.

I think I must be the most boring guy on earth sometimes because even with an unlimited budget; my choices in providers wouldn't change.

So ... based strictly on board posts ... though it is really close between four ladies (and I mean REALLY close) ... I would pick China Doll.

But I can't imagine a one hour session; so I'd have to have the option of being able to pay for extra time. LOL

Now, all this magical philanthropist would have to do is make sure I can actually BE there. LOL Schedule is a far more difficult issue than the money.
Old 05-13-2010, 03:55 PM   #37
China Doll
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9942
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurentius View Post

!

Will someone please come to my place with a mop? I melted.
China Doll is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 04:23 PM   #38
Sonya Playmate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteassman View Post
everyday i look at this board and fantasize about the beauty and sensuality of the hundreds of providers that grace our realm. on a dozen or so occasions i treat myself to an hour with a hometown beauty and more times than not im pleased. there must be 200 women on here that id kill to have once. heres my question to you if you could have 1 girl that posts on this board for a free session of 2 hours who would it be. here are the ground rules. the girl need not be from your area but what is advertized / reviewed on this board is what you would get. by that i mean if a girl advertizes or is reviewed as cbj safe gfe you wouldnt get greek, cim. if a girl is revieved as pretty face but a mommy paunch you wouldnt get wash board abs. if from a girls posts she says she loves toys that she would. please give short rationale and or link to girls showcase or website. again id be hard pressed to limit to one but if i had to i would choose just 1 it would be sexy sonya from san antonio. though i have no particular affinity for hispanic women, though i see women on here who might be considered more classic beauty queens or centerfold material there is not 1 [though many close] woman id enjoying having the opportunity to be inside than her. while the physical beauty is there and her picture in elf hat is the single hottest photo i have ever seen its her attitude in her posts that makes her a must fuck. now guys share with everyone your dream girl, 1 girl 2 hours no dollars who would it be. sonya's link http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=1388
Sonya Playmate is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 06:13 PM   #39
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
the idea of the post is to determine which provider if you could eliminate these concerns [which we all no is not possible] would be THE ONE you would most like to have given none of the other factors ie personality traits, menu demeanor etc
P.A.M., forgive me if your grammar muddied your point beyond my comprehension, but if you're suggesting that "The One" should be determined without regard to traits such as personality, menu, or demeanor, i would ask, why is that? Ok, given that we're talking about ideals here, i'll give you menu as an item that can be eliminated. But personality? Demeanor? Even intelligence?

If you wanted to simply know which provider we all view as the hottest physical specimen, you should have asked. But if you want to know who we'd prefer to share a 1 or 2 hour mutually satisfying intimate experience with, then personality absolutely should play a part in selecting a favorite. Or at the very least, can play a part if the person doing the choosing would prefer it that way. If Laurentius is anything like me, then he wants his encounters to be as beneficial for the provider physically as it is monetarily. And with that, i'd much prefer it to be with someone hot whom i also respect and admire over someone who's simply hot.

Being a peruser of this board to a far greater extent than i am an active hobbyist, i don't know most girls here from Eve. But i happen to think that Laurentius made a sane and logical choice. In fact, i think it's so sane and logical that, dare i say, i'd make the same choice myself. I just didn't say so earlier because i didn't want China to get a big head or sump'n. But since the gates have now been opened.....

And fortunately for me Laurentius, not to rub it in or anything, but i'm actually in a position to where it's a very real possibility.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 07:59 PM   #40
China Doll
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9942
My ECCIE Reviews

Laurentius, Doove.....[long, thoughtful pause].....I will respect the results of the duel. [nods]
China Doll is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 05:12 AM   #41
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Default my grammar probably was poor

the gist is that those traits personality, menu demeanor etc WOULD be the determining factors in choosing the ONE only eliminating factors like schedule, cost and covenience. simply put if you could have a 2 hr session with any provider on this board based on her pictures posts reviews and vibes she gives off and her location, and donation were not an issue who would it be. if those parameters are too difficult just pass on this thread its really just for fun anyways. thanks [sorry for spelling grammar mistakes \
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
P.A.M., forgive me if your grammar muddied your point beyond my comprehension, but if you're suggesting that "The One" should be determined without regard to traits such as personality, menu, or demeanor, i would ask, why is that? Ok, given that we're talking about ideals here, i'll give you menu as an item that can be eliminated. But personality? Demeanor? Even intelligence?

If you wanted to simply know which provider we all view as the hottest physical specimen, you should have asked. But if you want to know who we'd prefer to share a 1 or 2 hour mutually satisfying intimate experience with, then personality absolutely should play a part in selecting a favorite. Or at the very least, can play a part if the person doing the choosing would prefer it that way. If Laurentius is anything like me, then he wants his encounters to be as beneficial for the provider physically as it is monetarily. And with that, i'd much prefer it to be with someone hot whom i also respect and admire over someone who's simply hot.

Being a peruser of this board to a far greater extent than i am an active hobbyist, i don't know most girls here from Eve. But i happen to think that Laurentius made a sane and logical choice. In fact, i think it's so sane and logical that, dare i say, i'd make the same choice myself. I just didn't say so earlier because i didn't want China to get a big head or sump'n. But since the gates have now been opened.....

And fortunately for me Laurentius, not to rub it in or anything, but i'm actually in a position to where it's a very real possibility.
Old 05-14-2010, 11:00 AM   #42
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Without a doubt, Ansley.

[There are about 3 others neck-in-neck for second place if Ansley would decline to see me, which, I suspect, is a strong possibility.]
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 12:01 PM   #43
stugots
It Wasn't Me!!

Encounters: 3

Reese is tops on my list.

http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=1045
stugots is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 08:06 PM   #44
perdido
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Without a doubt, Ansley.
perdido is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 08:19 PM   #45
Adrielle
Account Disabled

User ID: 4449
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
we will allow a 1 time exemption if you will graphically describe in 10,000 words or less what the experience would be like
I'm not the best wordsmith, will a video recording do?

Quote:
Adrielle from Kansas City, she looks super hot, plus she is smart and a sports nut.
Thank you sweets, I'm flattered.
Adrielle is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women