Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47487
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-03-2011, 11:32 PM   #106
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleton View Post
My suggestion to you is take 2 weeks off then retire. But before you should get your friend Katie to do a double with me off the clock. I deserve that after sticking up for you.
I agree. And don't forget the liquor...
Old 10-03-2011, 11:32 PM   #107
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by TabooTanner View Post
BAHAHHAHAHHAAHA has anyone read on her specials if you bring booze you get a discount!?!?! BAHAHAHAHA I can't take it. Too funny!!

No that's just sad.
Old 10-03-2011, 11:34 PM   #108
Guest020312-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 86457
My ECCIE Reviews

I felt bad for her for a little while but I think it may be a booze problem.. I know personally if this was me I would have that guys name and any info I had all over. That is if I was truly drugged and raped. In a way, I almost felt like someone hacked her account and is trying to make her look bad now.
Old 10-03-2011, 11:38 PM   #109
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Tiff. you have just given some dude the chance to see you and not pay your donation. Nobody will believe you if someone does rip you off. All he will have to say is we got drunk and had a good time and I left the donation on the night stand. Maybe the maid took. I'm just sayin.
Old 10-03-2011, 11:38 PM   #110
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
If you really only had a couple of beers, there's a good possibility that you were drugged. Sounds like Rohypnol, the "date rape" drug, which would leave you with no memory. All the advice in the previous posts is applicable, albeit harshly stated, but you might still post an alert or some kind of FYI in the provider-only forums. A fellow doesn't have the right to take advantage of you under any circumstances, even if you are making it easy for him to do so. I'm afraid there's no expectation of collecting money. In this incidence, take the lump and learn from it. Stay vigilant and clear-headed with all clients in the future.
Yep you got it. I was waiting for someone to bring it up. Everyone else was reprimanding her then wishing her luck, go figure. If the OP is tipsy most of the time two Beers really won't do it. Plus waking up after four hours from just a few Beers. No, I don't think that happens to someone who is a regular drinker. I suspect the same as you. Somehow the OP was slipped a drug of some sort, what exactly hard to say.
Old 10-03-2011, 11:45 PM   #111
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Naomi, I'm sorry I questioned you. You rock. Now I'll go sit in the corner.
Old 10-03-2011, 11:53 PM   #112
buzzworm86
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiffanyTexas View Post
lol u guys have taken this to a whole nother level... i never said the guy ripped me off or drugged me like previous statement it could have been the maids, u never know and might could have been drugged and not by him U NEVER KNOW so as i stated many times before this post wasnt for accusations but to fix the issue so for some of u to start quackin at the case is really irrelavent to the subject... this was not bc of bad review but mearely to honor my credibility.
You know Tiffinany, I am the kind of person who always tries to do the right thing for someone and it is always costs me something, its ok as long as I know the person I "stuck my head out for" was speaking or doing whatever in good faith. You totally manipulated me and everyone on this board with the exception of Naomi, only because she can smell BS over the internet. Maybe you love this attention but you have ruined your credibility and now you just sound dumb and needy. Get over yourself, please.
Old 10-03-2011, 11:54 PM   #113
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank God Arkansas cant take the blame for this one! Will the REAL Tiffany Texas please stand up?! I beleive the girl has multiple personalities...just saying.
Old 10-03-2011, 11:58 PM   #114
buzzworm86
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDallas View Post
Thank God Arkansas cant take the blame for this one! Will the REAL Tiffany Texas please stand up?! I beleive the girl has multiple personalities...just saying.
Sweetie, looked at your showcase, you have one pretty bottom + everything else!
Old 10-04-2011, 12:07 AM   #115
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Aw thank you sweetie
Old 10-04-2011, 12:11 AM   #116
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry you didn't remember anything, please go to the powder room and give us ladies his info just in case I have some cool aid and he tries something stupid. I am sure his phone number was still logged on your cell. You had enough sense to know he was there at some point and to call him , even if four hours had passed. Let us know how you did your screening so we can contact the reference provider on this type of guy.
Thanks sweetie.
Old 10-04-2011, 12:55 AM   #117
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME. I woke up married. LOL
Old 10-04-2011, 01:44 AM   #118
lilred_robin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 89202
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
After reading the review I question this as I can't imagine a guy drugging someone and writing a review.
And yet the only guy who ever forced himself on me in ways I didn't want wrote a review of me about 4 days later on aspd years ago.

The rest.. I'm not going to speculate.
I'm not in the game anymore.
Old 10-04-2011, 03:23 AM   #119
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita Lay View Post
Sorry you didn't remember anything, please go to the powder room and give us ladies his info just in case I have some cool aid and he tries something stupid. I am sure his phone number was still logged on your cell. You had enough sense to know he was there at some point and to call him , even if four hours had passed. Let us know how you did your screening so we can contact the reference provider on this type of guy.
Thanks sweetie.
If you go back and read all the post you'll reallize there is no need to post this dude information in the powder room.
Old 10-04-2011, 03:29 AM   #120
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

Gonna have to say, this has to be one of the sorriest excuses of a thread I've yet seen - and there have been some bad ones.

Tiffany, just ask Chica to close it would ya? I think that's best all around.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women