Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47433
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2012, 02:56 PM   #1
Guest122922
Account Disabled

User ID: 70931
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Out of the norm. I need someone to help me work up a business plan.

Hello my fellow hobbyists,

This request is probably not too common, as I don't see any threads posted that are similar.

I am interested in opening a "legit" modeling studio in a DFW suburban area.
I've had several years modeling experience (aside from the biz) and other knowledge that promotes my qualifications.

The business plan is kicking my butt, however I have the shell put together and much info already plugged in.
That being said, I still need a professional to help me out.

I've had luck on this forum before finding fantastic pros to assist me with my woes and was hoping I would get lucky again!

If you are interested in talking with me about this, please give me a shout.
I ask that you are VERY familiar with:
Executive Summary
Marketing Strategy and Plan
Start Up Capitalization
Financial Plans and Graphs

I think I've got the rest under control, but need assistance on these topics.

Hope to hear!

Hugs,
Torre
Guest122922 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 03:22 PM   #2
CJ7
Valued Poster

this may help iron out the wrinkles

http://www.businessplanpro.com/compa...FWyHtgodpm1M4Q

then again, maybe not ...

Best of luck with your new start up.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 03:30 PM   #3
Guest122922
Account Disabled

User ID: 70931
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks CJ7. I've checked out many of these sites offering business plan assistance. Although they were very helpful....and I can handle most of what they are suggesting, unless I fork out the big bucks to have one of the "online reps" help me...then I can only get so far.
I need a warm body in front of me telling me like it is.....and also willing to listen to my banter (ha)!
Thanks again for the suggestion. If your a financial analyst...then you probably would'nt have an issue with the sections I've mentioned.

Cheers!
Torre
Guest122922 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 01:56 PM   #4
jframe2
Valued Poster

Torre,
I do have some knowledge in the areas you are asking about but alas geography is against us.

A couple of ideas for ya-
- try the local small business development incubator. check with local colleges or universities pr look up Small Business Administration and see if they have a local office;
- ask at your local bank. it appears you are gonna be asking for funds from investors or banks, so they could give you some good tips to locals that can help you out.;
- ask a couple of local accounting agencies.
- check with some of the local small business/self employed groups. probably find something on them doing web-searches.
Hope this helps,
Good luck with the venture.
jframe2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:25 PM   #5
HNF
Registered Member

Torre,

I actually run a business that helps small companies get started. In most cases, the businesses already have some capital to get going. We'd have to talk about what you are trying to do, and how quickly you are trying to do it to see if I can help you get going. Small Business Loans are pretty tough to get these days thanks to tight credit at the banks. I've had some success finding private investors for new start-ups that have a solid plan for bringing in revenue. I'm happy to chat with you if you'd like. Can't promise anything, but it might be worth a few minutes.

HNF
HNF is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 01:37 PM   #6
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Try SCORE for help.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 08:15 AM   #7
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Not a "business plan" per sae, but an out of the box suggestion. Form an alliance with a photographer or two, not just for photos but for use of their studios for a fee, by amateur photographers or clubs. This opens up a cash flow option for the models to help make ends meet between "professional" gigs.

I've considered renting a studio that's often offered on Craig's list, but, eccie is the only place I've seriously tried to recruit models, success rate is perhaps one in five of those I've asked, and the fear of paying for half a day in a studio with no one to shoot holds me back. Yet, since I'm not a professional photographer the hit rate is worse in civilian "meet up" groups. If the prices were reasonable and the models dependable, I have to believe I'm not the only one in the metro who would be interested.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women