Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 12-20-2014, 03:24 PM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default It may be time to take your family out of New York City.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Brooklyn.html

A race war is about to start in New York City. Obama, the media, and the liberal elite are going to get what they wanted. Two policemen were ambushed and murdered execution style in a black neighborhood. It will be celebrated in black communities around the country because we know that "all cops are racist killers of young black men". The police will fight back and I think the mayor will go down in flames because he is predeposed to support who he thinks is the defenseless underdog. The city will rise up against him and demand a return to order. This will spread. How far and how much is yet to be determined. Obama will sit this out until things get worse (just like he does everything else) and then he will throw someone under the bus (starting to hate that phrase).
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 04:04 PM   #2
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

I knew it wouldn't be long until open season.

Sad.

My advice... Buy more ammo.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 04:14 PM   #3
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

You reap what you sow.
When you start letting the animals run the zoo, chaos will occur.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 04:27 PM   #4
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

He also shot his girlfriend and himself.

JD the police have no one to fight back against. Jesus, NYC is one of our safer cities and will stay that way. Your dream of a race war will have to wait.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 05:37 PM   #5
Cherie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51103
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

(http://news.yahoo.com/police-2-nyc-c...212302732.html)

This was the first article I read on this horrific shooting, and the very first thing that came to light for me, was no where in the article was it stated that 2 white police officers were gunned down by a black man. HMMMM every other effin article about Trayvon, or Ferguson, or the chockhold in Brooklyn was the poor unarmed black men, yea, I guess that shows us which way the pendulum swings in the Media bias game. They know where which side bread is buttered, The Liberal side.

I don't suspect there will be so much talk about this from Obama, Sharpton and Di Blasio, maybe they'll all go crawl under rock where they belong.
Cherie is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 06:31 PM   #6
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Your dream of a race war will have to wait.
That's not the race war I expect. I expect the Mexicans will get tired of being exploited by their home builders, and rise up against said oppressors.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 06:39 PM   #7
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
or the chockhold in Brooklyn
I think the term "choke hold" should be subject to the same scrutiny as the false "hands up, don't shoot" expression

In looking at the video of the take down of garner, while there may be valid criticisms of the event and certainly the outcome is lamentable, it could very possibly be the stress of his take down and arrest just set off his many lurking morbidities. A headlock is not a chokehold nor did I see direct force applied to his windpipe. Of course it would serve us all if we had a public clear cut analysis of the event by competent and fair professionals. I'm all for correct use of terms. i think chokehold, serving as shorthand for the cause of garners death, is feeding the lunatic frenzy.

From what i have seen, his complaints of not being able to breathe occurred while no arm was near his neck. Had he had to, lets say, dodge traffic while jay walking that day, the sudden exertion and excitement of scurrying across a street may have had the same affect as the takedown.
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 06:47 PM   #8
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

For the record, the names of the officers indicate they too each belonged to a minority group: Officer Wenjin Liu and Officer Raphael Ramos.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/nypd-cops-k...ry?id=27738835

"The shooter — identified as Ismaaiyl Brinsley— boasted about wanting to murder cops in the hours before he ambushed the officers outside the Tompkins Houses in Bedford-Stuyvesant around 2:45 p.m. — around the same time Baltimore officers sent a wanted flier to the NYPD.

"'I’m Putting Wings On Pigs Today. They Take 1 Of Ours...Let’s Take 2 of Theirs,' Brinsley, 28, wrote on Instagram alongside a photo of a silver handgun.

"The killer, a reputed member of the gang 'Black Guerilla Family,' was later pronounced dead."

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.2051941
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 07:25 PM   #9
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
the police have no one to fight back against.
Sure they do...

Quote:
Jesus, NYC is one of our safer cities
Not anymore it isn't.

Quote:
Your dream of a race war will have to wait.
If you believe it hasn't started already you're not only a bigger dumb-ass than I thought you were you're a fucking fool.

Lock and load, people. Lock and load.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 10:42 PM   #10
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Brooklyn.html

A race war is about to start in New York City. Obama, the media, and the liberal elite are going to get what they wanted. Two policemen were ambushed and murdered execution style in a black neighborhood. It will be celebrated in black communities around the country because we know that "all cops are racist killers of young black men". The police will fight back and I think the mayor will go down in flames because he is predeposed to support who he thinks is the defenseless underdog. The city will rise up against him and demand a return to order. This will spread. How far and how much is yet to be determined. Obama will sit this out until things get worse (just like he does everything else) and then he will throw someone under the bus (starting to hate that phrase).
I haven't been around much lately....but, has something happened to make you even more batshit fucking crazy than usual?
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 10:55 PM   #11
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Has anyone on ECCIE authored as many racially-themed posts as JDIdiot? Over and over and over again?

Now come on, JDIdiot, call everyone else a racist. You are obsessed with race, dipshit.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 11:46 PM   #12
LexusLover
Valued Poster

It's not about race. It's about killing cops.

I haven't heard Obaminable condemn the killing of the cops.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 01:21 AM   #13
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

If WTF has been thinking that I have been ignoring him...he's right. I've had him on ignore for over a year and he has probably been patting himself on the back the entire time. However, someone clued me to what he posted earlier and what a disgusting piece of shit that he reminded us that he is. I'll add this, WTF is about as useful as a testicular sack on a castrated boar hog. Can't get much more useless than that.

The really offensive thing is WTF saying that I was looking forward to a race war... fucking idiot. Who wants a race war? Lets look at who was calling for dead cops; Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson, and the protesters that they stood if front of shouting that. Who has downplayed any violence, threatened or otherwise, against cops; Mayor Blasio, Barack Obama, Eric Holder, Chris Mathews and Ed Schultz. There is your list of the unholy, demagogues and race baiters. The ones who revel in each death.

I request but don't expect an apology (he has no character) from WTF.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 04:19 AM   #14
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I request but don't expect an apology (he has no character) from WTF.
Apparently he perceives "cops" to be a "race."
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 05:55 AM   #15
Cherie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51103
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
It's not about race. It's about killing cops.

I haven't heard Obaminable condemn the killing of the cops.
Can you believe it has been 18hrs since these police officers have been killed, no word from President Obama and if he really had any respect for these officers and laws of these United States of America, he would come back to the mainland and do what any respectable President should do, nah, on second thought, stay where you are, we don't need more of your race baiting, along with your cronies, Sharpton, Holder, DeBlasio. How quickly they all came out after the other events. So we sure know where their heart lies.

Besides wouldn't want our President who is "for all the people", (yea right)
to interrupt his fun vacation

https://whitehouse.gov1.info/blog/bl...da-hawaii.html

Oh and someone please tell me why the media keeps saying one is Asian and one is Hispanic, I do understand that is fact but, when you are not educated and live off the taxpayers while listening to 'gangster rap' - they wouldn't know the difference between Asians and Hispanics - for them anything other than 'black' - is 'white'. So, lets kill 'whitey'! IMO that was this man's mindset.
Cherie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women