Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40280
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 01-11-2015, 08:59 AM   #181
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
"Everyone" has the capacity to do wrong and be wrong, but I certainly don't understand the reason why you are demeaning a "gentleman" who has put in his time, for whatever the reason, (hey your friends at Walmart put in their time and they sure don't like it, you going to condemn them, no you want to give more money, so spend most of their time on their phone) and served his country and if he got his schooling and his education for it, oh yes and legally, I say, good for him, at least he is a "go getter". I don't understand what your problem is, other than maybe satisfying your own perception of what perfect is.
I have clearly stated my problem with JD...and most of you Tea Wacks. See below.

Now the SOB has the nerve to try and thump his chest about his service record! One where he says he couldn't cut it in the Army. Please................

Have you heard JD say anything negative about this new free college largeness program proposed? Hell no , that will benefit him , if in fact he teaches at a college. He is a typical Tea Party hypocrite. Very few if any want to cut any government program that benefit them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You , a Tea Wacker , who has benefited greatly from government kindness has the nerve to say cut government (but not any programs that are benefitting me or will benefit me).
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 09:48 AM   #182
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Have you heard JD say anything negative about this new free college largeness program proposed? Hell no, that will benefit him, if in fact he teaches at a college. He is a typical Tea Party hypocrite. Very few if any want to cut any government program that benefit them.

You are such an utter and complete moron. What is a "largeness" program? Is that something to help make your teeny-weeny pee-pee look larger? Oh wait, you mean "largesse" don't you? Ever hear of the search engine GOOGLE, fagboy? Then use it when you need to look up the meaning of a word. Unless you want to continue looking like a fool.

JD posted a comment on another thread where he is very negative about Odumbo's new college giveaway program. So it looks like he is not the hypocrite you make him out to be. So why don't you be a man now and apologize for falsely accusing him of being a hypocrite on the issue? Can you do that, fagboy? ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH to admit when you are flat-out wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
So a community college class will go from 20 students who want to learn for a trade or to go on to a four college to a classroom with 45 students who are just killing time until they figure out what they want to do.

For the record, Johnson County Community College has student population of thousands and a nationally recognized curriculum. It won't hold up with a new mass of disinterested students coming in.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 10:03 AM   #183
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
I flat out stated that you benefited from government largeness, just like a welfare mom has. Some whiney bitch cried about comparing your ass to a welfare mom....
What is government "largeness" fagboy? Oh wait, you mean government "largesse" don't you? Go to dictionary.com and look up both words. Unless you want to continue looking like the moron you are.

You accused me of not being able to comprehend "nuances". Yet you seem to see no difference between spending money on military pay and giving it away to a welfare mom. No one receives a military paycheck unless they work for it and put their time into serving in the military. A welfare mom takes a check and gives back nothing in return. That's more than a nuance. It's the difference between night and day. Only a fucktard like you would fail to understand that.
Old 01-11-2015, 10:56 AM   #184
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Sometimes you have to repeat yourself for the slow ones;

THERE ARE A COUPLE OF PROBLEMS WITH OBAMA'S IDEA; WHO IS GOING TO PAY FOR IT AND YOU'RE GOING TO END UP WITH A CLASSROOM OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO PLACE ELSE TO GO RATHER THAN FEWER PEOPLE ACTUALLY TRYING TO GET SOMEWHERE.

All in all it is a bad idea or rather it is a good idea that is going to be ran in a bad way. Some states already have this program and since community colleges are not federal institutions it should stay this way. Establish high standards and benchmarks for students to continue the taxpayer dime and allow them to carry it for a few years. It is not a giveaway program. Also have the students themselves kick in some money. A high school student who is motivated and smart should be able to maintain a 3.2 or 3.4, stay out of trouble (no arrests for drugs or alcohol), and be interested in a serious curriculum (not basket weaving) should have a program for themselves but only at the local level.

Besides, the dirty secret is that this is nothing more than a political ploy. Obama wants the GOP Congress to kick back this Clinton era idea so that he can demagogue the issue. If he truly wanted to aid students he could issue executive orders (rightfully so this time) reducing the interest rates or time period to pay but it would be all on him. He avoids any responsibility for anything.

So for WTF, I THINK IT IS A BAD IDEA THAT OBAMA HAS FOR BOTH THE COUNTRY AND THE STUDENTS.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 11:32 AM   #185
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
the dirty secret is that this is nothing more than a political ploy. Obama wants the GOP Congress to kick back this Clinton era idea so that he can demagogue the issue. If he truly wanted to aid students he could issue executive orders (rightfully so this time) reducing the interest rates or time period to pay but it would be all on him. He avoids any responsibility for anything.
+1

Odumbo didn't get a similar measure passed in 2009 when he had a dim-retard congress, but now he'll demagogue it to death when it's thrown back in his face by this congress.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 12:16 PM   #186
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
What is government "largeness" fagboy? Oh wait, you mean government "largesse" don't you? Go to dictionary.com and look up both words. Unless you want to continue looking like the moron you are.

You accused me of not being able to comprehend "nuances". Yet you seem to see no difference between spending money on military pay and giving it away to a welfare mom. No one receives a military paycheck unless they work for it and put their time into serving in the military. A welfare mom takes a check and gives back nothing in return. That's more than a nuance. It's the difference between night and day. Only a fucktard like you would fail to understand that.
Hey you double posting dimrod did you read JD so called rejection? I owe that sob nothing but a kick in the nuts. Right now I'm watching football something you Pissburg bitches got done with last week!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 12:41 PM   #187
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Hey you double posting dimrod did you read JD so called rejection? I owe that sob nothing but a kick in the nuts. Right now I'm watching football something you Pissburg bitches got done with last week!
WTF makes you think JD couldn't hack it in the Army and went to the Navy, WTFagboy?

Are you insinuating the fuckers in the Navy are pussies compared to the Army?
Maybe you ought to tell that to the Navy Seals...
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 01:00 PM   #188
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

All in all it is a bad idea or rather it is a good idea that is going to be ran in a bad way.

So for WTF, I THINK IT IS A BAD IDEA THAT OBAMA HAS FOR BOTH THE COUNTRY AND THE STUDENTS.
Make up your mind dick licker.

That's like saying having lustylad fucking you in the ass is a good idea if he fucked you good but seeing how lustylad can't fuck your butt hole worth a shit it is a bad idea. What a fucking moron.

lustylad you want me to apologize to that gayrod?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 01:12 PM   #189
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
WTF makes you think JD couldn't hack it in the Army and went to the Navy, WTFagboy?

Are you insinuating the fuckers in the Navy are pussies compared to the Army?
JD wasn't no Navy Seal you dumb shit. JD ain't no Audie Murphy. Jesus Christ you bitches are trying make JD out to be John fucking Wayne! He is more like Pee Wee Herman.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 04:03 PM   #190
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
He's returned to Sea World frequently, I'm sure.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 04:04 PM   #191
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Make up your mind dick licker.

That's like saying having lustylad fucking you in the ass is a good idea if he fucked you good but seeing how lustylad can't fuck your butt hole worth a shit it is a bad idea. What a fucking moron.

lustylad you want me to apologize to that gayrod?
When WTF gets frustrated he gets all romantic and starts talking dirty.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 04:41 PM   #192
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
JD wasn't no Navy Seal you dumb shit. JD ain't no Audie Murphy. Jesus Christ you bitches are trying make JD out to be John fucking Wayne! He is more like Pee Wee Herman.
You can twist shit around with the best of them!!!
Old 01-11-2015, 04:42 PM   #193
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
When WTF gets frustrated he gets all romantic and starts talking dirty.
True - how does he know how well LustyLad does anything - he is just projecting his filthy illegal alien subcontractor/employee fucking desires upon an innocent poster.
Old 01-11-2015, 05:16 PM   #194
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
True - how does he know how well LustyLad does anything - he is just projecting his nightly experiences down in Houston's tranny alley upon an innocent poster.

FTFY. That's how he earned his nickname "fagboy".
Old 01-11-2015, 05:30 PM   #195
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

All in all it is a bad idea or rather it is a good idea that is going to be ran in a bad way. . .

. . . Establish high standards and benchmarks for students to continue the taxpayer dime and allow them to carry it for a few years.
You JD lovers please explain why JD a avid Tea Party supporter of less government thinks government spending money on education ( a field he happens to be in) is a good idea. Smacks of hypocrisy to me.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women