Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59894
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 01-16-2011, 07:37 AM   #1
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202
Default Provider postings-carefully used marketing tool? or just making conversation?

This may or may not be well recieved but after reading thru coed I have to ask..

Providers posting..carefully placed marketing tool? or just making conversation?

Consider this post I am making..It will in fact attract some men liking me..some men disliking me..it will in some way possibly impact a guy wanting now to see me, get my name out there, keep my name out there etc etc etc..

In theory, isn't almost everything a female post on here an ad? a marketing tool? an attempt to simply gain more attention?

Look through coed.. You have everything from people needing love, wanting to give better bj tips, to "what do you think about this" type stuff including mine. I am in not above it.. I get it.. posting impacts and gives clues into people and can influence male members. But what about the carefully placed veiled ads?

The i'm gonna rant, but try to convince you I am not ranting in hopes to gain some affection, attention and hopefully business. And it works..it works hook line and sinker.. The guys take the bait, jump on to WK a woman in need, pat her on the head and think they saved the day.. Business is probably slow, often times when the "look at me post" appears thats exactly the problem and considering I know for a fact a few are experiencing JUST THAT..a lack of business or the results they desire..they do the "pity me" please post..and it works. Its carefully placed and NOT often overused, and I will read them, and I think surely someone has called these people out..surely someone tells the guys to grow a fucking pair and call a spade a spade.. quit playing the pity party and wiping the girls ass that can't cut it and don't allow the game to be played..unfortunately it simply reinforces what I have known now for 8 years.. For every girl wanting to utilize the "pity party" there are numerous guys willing to jump on board..they gotta feel like they are "lifting her up".. it works, I get it.. its smart business.. I have a niche.. other girls need one..

But why does it work? Is it worth it? Does it not suck to not be able to be yourself, just be yourself and get to express your honest to goodness thoughts. Not have to rely on the games and the attention grabbers and praying on the guys out there that fall into the trap of the "hey WK's cum give me a pick me up..i'm down right now".. Is it not more obvious? is it not as unattractive as say..oh i don't know.. THE RANTS I GO ON LIKE THOS ONE?

I don't know.. I just like to believe most hobbyiest get it.. that we are all adults here, that I have never seen in the professional world (and lets face it majority of the guys here are professionals)..I have never seen a guy or girl show up to work and say "oh im having a bad day..cum kiss my ass and hold my hand and make the sell for me please".. no that doesn't happen.. so why do guys enable it here? why is it attractive? i mean I understand that the guy gets to go away thinking "oh i was there for a girl in need"..i get it.. but really?

So guys.. what do you think..even this post.. i know..attention getter.. But do many of you consider the post made by providers to pretty much all be a means to market..whatever small way..its still just one more marketing tool? right? or is it truly just a girl sharing thoughts?
guest071811-3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 08:10 AM   #2
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Probably depends on the fucktard. I personally like to see the ladies post. All of my favorites were initially contacted because of their abilities to converse via written form. Now I have avoided quite a few ladies because of their caustic board personas, too.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 08:31 AM   #3
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

Indeed..I get that, guys utilize all aspects of the board and the percieved attitude of a lady she may convey in her postings..some ladies are confident enough to live with that line of thought

however, I wasn't saying ladies shouldn't post..by all means post away..but do hobbyiest really feel they are getting the ladies? or are the post just a creative way to keep attention on them? Is it a way for providers to further endear themselves to hobbyiest that crave ladies that post in a certain style?

I mean..its a well known fact that many of the most successful ladies you rarely hear a peep out of..they just post ads, do their business and don't get caught up in the drama..which is attractive to many.. many like the "attitude" post..many like the "hey i'm down and out and feel bad so wipe my ass" post.. but isn't it all geared toward making more money and attracting attention? or is it truly viewed as girls just making conversation?
Old 01-16-2011, 08:43 AM   #4
Guest072614-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 68

Pyramider makes an excellent point. Almost every provider from this board that I've chosen or have interest in seeing is someone who posts regularly. It says something about a woman if they can communicate well in this type of forum, and intelligence, for me, is a big turn on. You get to see a bit about a lady's personality when they post as well; their sense of humor, their ability to handle criticism, their interest outside of the hobby. That helps me in making decisions about whom to call, the OP in this thread being a prime example.

I think it's fine if a provider's posts are also marketing tools of some kind, as long as it's not too transparent. The fact is every time I see a provider's posts, I'm evaluating their qualities as a provider anyway, regardless of what they're saying.
Guest072614-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 08:47 AM   #5
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

The OP is now off my list for posting this thinly disguised ad in the wrong section.

I assume, with a few exceptions, that everything a provider posts is an ad.

I admit I have decided not to see many providers based on what they post. I don't care if they state an opinion I disagree with but some of the posts are just ignorant.

I deal with enough stupid people in real life, I sure as hell will not pay to spend time with another.
Guest100513-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 09:50 AM   #6
SweetAterPie
Valued Poster

I like women with ass, attitude, passion and opinion just not this one.
SweetAterPie is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 10:28 AM   #7
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

Thats just it.. I don't post in a style to which I hope to endear anyone to me.. (mission accomplished i know).. but atleast I don't bullshit..as least I don't feel the need to blow smoke up everyones ass..do the pity party post, do the oh i'm so down right now crap.. i understand that guys feed off that..get into that..

I understand that some guys will appreciate my posting style and thus every post I make could/does potentially attract callers or interest. That the fact every time I post I am either turning someone off, turning someone on or forcing someone to avoid the thread altogether.. thats not news to me..

But Justin scott answered the posed question directly..he realizes that of sorts..everytime a girl post it is marketing.. it is basically an ad..

I just don't get the need to be fake, need to bottom feed off the guys that pray on the girls in need by posting "i'm in need" or "i'm down, what WK wants to come pick me up".. I just wonder why so many guys fall into the trap and enable the "awful poor pityful me" attitudes instead of making grown women put the big girl panties on, provide the damn service they set out to..if business ain't good then change the damn business plan instead of doing the veiled ads in coed to gain some attention
Old 01-16-2011, 10:55 AM   #8
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Women in general need some type of reassurance. Face it, women are much more social than men. I'm sure that in the hobby, it's typically harder to get that reassurance from a fellow provider, since they are competition. If you ask any woman why she doesn't have a lot of female friends the majority will answer that they don't like other women. On the other hand when a woman wants that reassurance from their male counterparts they are typically fishing for compliments.

I can only say, and not to be mean, but if someone is fishing on the board for reassurance, there are two things they may need to consider; either they are in the wrong profession or they are not offering something the gentlemen are looking for. Ask yourself, what did I do for my client that may make him want to come back. It has to be very hard to be a GFE provider; turning it on and turning it off could lead to depression if the gentlemen aren't reciprical in the future. As of this year, if I haven't already found someone to keep me occupied, I will not be seeking GFE companionship; quickies and PSE to limit any of the proverbial pair-bonding that may occur. I don't want to be the guy that falls for someone because I misinterpreted a GFE encounter.

Most guys know when they are becoming attached and will go see other providers to burn that bridge of emotion. It's not a personal thing, but they do understand that this is a business and that some women may take advantage of that affection. I'm sure things are said that are part of the GFE session that are part of the act. Sometimes, if seeing someone several times, those monologue items could be misinterpreted.

I agree that some posts may be threADs, however it is nice to know when the person posting can think outside the hobby box and has an intelligence above a gradeschool level.
DFW5Traveler is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 11:07 AM   #9
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

That is very true D. You do shoot from the hip. (no pun)

If a provider is currently active or plans to be active, then every post is actually an ad. Intentional or not, it's still a way to maintain a presence in the pond she is hoping to catch fish.

Personally I understand this and do try to not over do it, or display bad form. I'm not always successful but I get E for effort. Cheers!
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 11:18 AM   #10
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv View Post
But Justin scott answered the posed question directly..he realizes that of sorts..everytime a girl post it is marketing.. it is basically an ad..

... I just wonder why so many guys fall into the trap and enable the "awful poor pityful me" attitudes instead of making grown women put the big girl panties on, provide the damn service they set out to..if business ain't good then change the damn business plan instead of doing the veiled ads in coed to gain some attention
my 47 cents [inflation, you know].

since the women are providing, just about anything they post can be construed to be advertising, if not publicizing, explicit or implict. even if they are asking a question, telling a joke, updating about something in their life, etc. by starting a thread or posting a followup, she is keeping her name out there and building a reputation based on those posts, good, bad, or indifferent.

wrt why you think some guys do the enable instead of empower, there's a gazillion reasons why - ask any guy and you will get a different answer. for me, i dont believe that i've done that, but there are some women i visit just for down and naughty activities, some i visit for deliteful fun, some i visit for companionship, some for a kind of relationship [tho there is a BIG line between their life and mine, least being the dollar sign line].

i would think that some guys do the enable act cos they want to take advantage of a little action. and some might say they ARE taking advantage of a woman in a "vulnerable" situation.

not that she was in a vulnerable situation, but there was a young woman here in early dec from oklahoma. she was cute, easy to schedule with, and provided an average visit. i cant say for sure, but i believe she saw the ability to make some quick cash in dallas and then return home. she even had an image on her phone of a bunch of $20s and $50s. i asked her where she got the photo, she replied it was money she had made. so, i guess she took advantage of us more than we took advantage of her. like i said, some guys just might want to get a little and dont care about what happens after they leave.

so, a woman's post here is, at the least - in my opinion, keeping her name in the lights so she wont be forgotten. what she posts may or may not influence guys' opinion of her or desire to go visit her.

post reasonable, decent, funny, or sexy posts and i think you'll have a pretty good reputation in their wake.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 11:28 AM   #11
SweetAterPie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetAterPie View Post
I like women with ass, attitude, passion and opinion just not this one.

I have never quoted myself before, for good reason, I apologize I have received an infraction for this opinion,

Have I lost my mind, is this the lamest? SP DON'T WANT MY MONEY?
Old 01-16-2011, 12:18 PM   #12
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

very good points by all.. especially in regards to guys seeking different things from kinky pse to just companionship.. its food for thought that while guys may seem to cater to certain types of post..it may not be a complete indication of how they always hobby and the experiences they may seek..

dfw made good points too as well others..
Old 01-16-2011, 12:29 PM   #13
SweetAterPie
Valued Poster

Girl up!
Do you feel my comment warranted the points I received?
Old 01-16-2011, 01:21 PM   #14
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Sounds like the only solution (if it is really a pressing issue...) would be to not allow ladies to post, period. Just ads and the Powder Room, maybe? Let's just make this one big sausage fest!
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 01:52 PM   #15
Introuble
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkmonk View Post
I assume, with a few exceptions, that everything a provider posts is an ad.

I admit I have decided not to see many providers based on what they post. I don't care if they state an opinion I disagree with but some of the posts are just ignorant.
I agree that all posts can be seen to be ads. It is more obvious when their signature have websites, phone numbers, links, etc. and all they say in their post is "yeah I agree".

I vacillate back and forth on the issue of whether they should post at all. The boards if intended to be informational by design seem to work better when the women are less visible. The men seem to say more, have better discussions at times, and appear to me more comfortable in the discussion of reviews about providers. It also has been my experience that as soon as the "divas" kick into gear that the discussions and the websites go to hell in a hand basket pretty quickly. It needs to be open and honest, truthful and factual, and as soon as the women try to set up shop and make it "pretty" and be seen, men shut down in many regards. If a provider is worthless and not worth seeing, I want to be able to say that for the benefit of other hobbyists without repercussion from providers. Knowing they are "watching" has a tendency to dilute and hinder any discussions pertaining to that for many hobbyist. Personally I could care less what people think but that is just me.

This is and always will be a board designed to help the hobbyist find and select providers and not the other way around.

That being said however, as soon as providers post regardless of WHAT they post it does allow the discerning hobbyists the opportunity to see the providers TRUE colors in how they handle themselves on the board and also see the personalities based upon what they say and how they say it.

I personally see any post as an ad and judge accordingly. You will find that the better providers generally are invisible and the ones that post the most are (from my perspective) desperate for work hence the "ads".
Introuble is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women