Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160454
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452910
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47495
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old Yesterday, 12:31 PM   #1
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36
Default There was no evidence of vote fraud in 2020

or so has been said....
Quote:
Georgia Election Board dumbfounded after finding out that 3,000 ballots were scanned twice in the 2020 election recount in Fulton County.

The board also revealed that 380,761 ballot images from machine count were “not available.”

Question: Does Fulton County know why there are not 380,761 ballot images from election day?

Answer: As with the investigators we have not been apprised of this allegation. This is the first I'm hearing about it.

General counsel for the secretary of state’s office Charlene McGowan confirmed that Fulton County broke the law in their recount.

“Fulton County used improper procedures during the recount of the presidential contest in 2020.”

Despite this, the board refused to approve further investigation.
So all those claims that there was no fraud in 2020 are essentially worthless because the recounts they relied on for that statement were fraudulent themselves.
texassapper is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:20 PM   #2
CreatedInSpace
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Wisconsin was stolen. The person running the show printed out tens of thousands of ballots, had employees fill them out, tossed observers and dumped them at 3am, delivering the state to Biden. She admitted to doing this and was dumb enough to joke about it in emails. Don’t hold your breath waiting to see it on the nightly news.
CreatedInSpace is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:31 PM   #3
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... I saw that, and will be updating me award-winning thread
concerning the Georgia Elections and Investigations.

But, no worrys - as Investigations WILL be coming next year.

... You and I were well-aware already, 'Sapper - that Fulton
County Officials don't have the proper ballot images.

... And NOW they've been forced to admit it. ...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:36 PM   #4
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

There was no fraud. Trumpf lost cause he's a buffoon.
He lost the pop vote to Hillary. After a disastrous term he was voted out by a margin of just how bad he was. Period
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:41 PM   #5
Levianon17
Valued Poster

None of this surprises me. Our country has become so corrupt that we are all probably better off without a Federal Government. Just let the States run themselves how they feel fit. As it is individual States have their own Constitutions some Laws exist in some States that don't exist in others. The Federal Government is nothing but a Criminal empire. I suspect the overall Economy would improve for all States. I am almost ready to see States secede.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:05 PM   #6
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreatedInSpace View Post
Wisconsin was stolen. The person running the show printed out tens of thousands of ballots, had employees fill them out, tossed observers and dumped them at 3am, delivering the state to Biden. She admitted to doing this and was dumb enough to joke about it in emails. Don’t hold your breath waiting to see it on the nightly news.
Links please?

Where are you going to find enough crazy people who love Joe Biden so much they're willing to risk years in jail to perpetrate a fraud of that magnitude? And how come they never got caught?

And the same thing happened in Georgia, Arizona and Pennsylvania? Or a minimum of two out those three states?

We had the worst recession in the USA since the great depression in 2020. Yeah, it was COVID, not Trump that caused that. But people vote their pocketbooks, and they weren't doing too well around election time.

And yes, some of the rules were changed, to allow more mail in voting and the like. But Trump lost fair and square, and his refusal to admit that has been a yoke around the neck of the Republican Party. If he weren't a world class narcissist he wouldn't have run this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
None of this surprises me. Our country has become so corrupt that we are all probably better off without a Federal Government. Just let the States run themselves how they feel fit. As it is individual States have their own Constitutions some Laws exist in some States that don't exist in others. The Federal Government is nothing but a Criminal empire. I suspect the overall Economy would improve for all States. I am almost ready to see States secede.
Well, my locality and state do a hell of a lot better job of providing efficient government than the Feds. Where practical, power should be closest to the people, far away from Washington, D.C.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:11 PM   #7
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Tiny, if you need the link concerning Georgia, 'Sapper has it.
And so do the conservative sites. ... Fulton County and their
"Improper Procedures" ...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:23 PM   #8
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Tiny, if you need the link concerning Georgia, 'Sapper has it.
And so do the conservative sites. ... Fulton County and their
"Improper Procedures" ...

#### Salty
I was referring to Wisconsin, not Georgia.

Collin Rugg in texassapper's link sounds like a world class dumb ass. His self-proclaimed claim to fame is having 1 billion "impressions" a month on Twitter. Georgia's run by Republicans. If they could have found 11,000 votes without breaking the law they would have.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:49 PM   #9
texassapper
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I was referring to Wisconsin, not Georgia.

Collin Rugg in texassapper's link sounds like a world class dumb ass. His self-proclaimed claim to fame is having 1 billion "impressions" a month on Twitter. Georgia's run by Republicans. If they could have found 11,000 votes without breaking the law they would have.
LOL... yeah it doesn't matter who reports that the Georgia State Election board found that Fulton County Broke the law.. what matters to you is who reported on it? lol

The election should never have been certified because the fraud was never ALLOWED to be investigated. The Democrat plan worked because of ignorant people.

Does that sand your head is buried in make your ears itch?
Old Yesterday, 10:01 PM   #10
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
LOL... yeah it doesn't matter who reports that the Georgia State Election board found that Fulton County Broke the law.. what matters to you is who reported on it? lol

The election should never have been certified because the fraud was never ALLOWED to be investigated. The Democrat plan worked because of ignorant people.

Does that sand your head is buried in make your ears itch?
There were two machine recounts and one hand recount and all show Biden winning Georgia by at least 11,000 votes. Imbeciles may have run ballots through a machine twice, I don't know. But so what. Biden still won.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:04 PM   #11
texassapper
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
There were two machine recounts and one hand recount and all show Biden winning Georgia by at least 11,000 votes. Imbeciles may have run ballots through a machine twice, I don't know. But so what. Biden still won.
We don't actually know that because fulton county deleted 340K+ ballot images that can now no longer be compared to determine if there was fraud.

So 11K is nothing.... the democrats cheated and fools helped them solidify their fraud.
Old Yesterday, 10:36 PM   #12
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

The thread title is accurate. “There was no evidence of vote fraud in 2020” The narrative that Sap is pushing is merely the fevered imagination of Donald Trump and the conspiratorial right wing media. This has been debunked and debated endlessly. Please Stop!
txdot-guy is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:41 PM   #13
texassapper
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
This has been debunked and debated endlessly. Please Stop!
You are wrong.
Old Yesterday, 11:40 PM   #14
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
The thread title is accurate. “There was no evidence of vote fraud in 2020” The narrative that Sap is pushing is merely the fevered imagination of Donald Trump and the conspiratorial right wing media. This has been debunked and debated endlessly. Please Stop!
Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
The website you refer to is built and run by a self admitted Trump devotee who had never voted before the age of 55 and only became politically active after Trump became the candidate in 2016. We don’t know anything about this person, the software tools he’s using, the accuracy of the data he’s using or any biases he might have that could skew his conclusions.

I’m going to stick with my opinion. “fevered imagination of Donald Trump and the conspiratorial right wing media”
txdot-guy is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:58 PM   #15
Ripmany
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

There was lot of fraud, and a lot found. As well a some possible fraud. A few people went to jail and given fines and probation. Nothing that wouldn't of change a single electoral vote which still won't change the election.
Ripmany is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women