Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 02-10-2022, 05:28 PM   #1
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default Trump denies flushing documents down White House toilet

Are you kidding?

Trump denied it.

OF COURSE he flushed documents down the toilet.

He also shredded boxes and boxes of documents.

And what's one more LIE to him?

It's poetic justice that the guy who wiped his ass on the constitution, fucked the flag and jerked off with a Bible should get caught with his head in the crapper.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/0...oilet-00007710

Trump denies flushing documents down White House toilet

The former president has long shown a disregard for the preservation of records.

By QUINT FORGEY

Former President Donald Trump on Thursday denied a new report that he may have flushed official documents down a White House toilet while in office, rejecting the latest accusation of mishandling of presidential records.

According to a forthcoming book by New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman, staff in the White House residence periodically found that pieces of paper had clogged a toilet, leading them to believe Trump attempted to flush documents he had ripped. The details from Haberman’s book were first reported by Axios.

In a statement, Trump referred to the allegations as “another fake story,” calling them “categorically untrue and simply made up by a reporter in order to get publicity for a mostly fictitious book.”

Trump has long shown a disregard for the preservation of presidential records. In 2018, POLITICO reported on his habit of tearing up papers after he was done with them, as well as the efforts of government officials tasked with taping together the remains of the documents.

But Trump’s treatment of records from his presidency has come under greater scrutiny in recent days. The National Archives and Records Administration confirmed on Monday that it retrieved 15 boxes of documents and other items from Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate last month that belong to federal record-keepers.

On Wednesday, The Washington Post reported that the National Archives asked the Justice Department to examine Trump’s handling of presidential records, suspecting he had possibly violated laws concerning the management of government documents.

In his statement on Thursday, Trump disputed negative descriptions of the National Archives’ records seizure last month, saying the federal agency “openly and willingly arranged with President Trump for the transport of boxes that contained letters, records, newspapers, magazines, and various articles.”

The records “were given easily and without conflict and on a very friendly basis, which is different from the accounts being drawn up by the Fake News Media,” Trump said. “In fact, it was viewed as routine and ‘no big deal.’”

But Trump also insisted without evidence that he may have a legal claim to the documents, adding: “In actuality, I have been told I was under no obligation to give this material based on various legal rulings that have been made over the years.”
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 05:44 PM   #2
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Folks will say anything to sell a book
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 05:49 PM   #3
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... What's this? ... The 6th or 7th thread about this?
Desperation surely setting in...

... As I mentioned - Trump gave them back.
He just wanted to make copies of the important things.
In case the FBI makes the documents DISAPPEAR.

Like Hillary's "missing" e-mails.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 05:55 PM   #4
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Trump cleaned them with the bidet first.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 05:59 PM   #5
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Well, they WERE really dirty.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 08:07 PM   #6
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Trump cleaned them with the bidet first.
Think he knows how to use one of those, ?
Asking for a friend

Just in....Obviously not.
You shit in the shitter. Bidet for clean up.
Figures he'd shit in that one too.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 08:52 PM   #7
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

maybe the documents flushed him...............
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 09:36 PM   #8
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Ha ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

MM been waiting for a thread like this for years

Even gaves him a like
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2022, 12:14 AM   #9
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Trump took Top Secret documents that were marked Classified to the Mar-A-logo. This is worse than Hilary's emails that were not marked Classified.

Lock Trump up!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ds-classified/
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2022, 12:56 AM   #10
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Trump took Top Secret documents that were marked Classified to the Mar-A-logo. This is worse than Hilary's emails that were not marked Classified.

Lock Trump up!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ds-classified/

you didn't read your own article did you?

Investigators found 110 emails that contained classified information at the time they were sent or received in the group of 30,000 that Clinton later turned over for review, including eight email chains that contained information that was “top secret” at the time they were sent. But the Justice Department ultimately decided not to charge Clinton, after the FBI determined it could not prove she intended to mishandle sensitive material.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2022, 01:26 AM   #11
CaptainTruth
Gaining Momentum

Trump's presidential library has been cancelled, no documents to store so it isn't needed.
CaptainTruth is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2022, 01:27 AM   #12
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
you didn't read your own article did you?

Investigators found 110 emails that contained classified information at the time they were sent or received in the group of 30,000 that Clinton later turned over for review, including eight email chains that contained information that was “top secret” at the time they were sent. But the Justice Department ultimately decided not to charge Clinton, after the FBI determined it could not prove she intended to mishandle sensitive material.
I read my own article. You misread my post. I wrote Clinton's emails were NOT MARKED CLASSIFIED. This is a true statement, they were not. This is different than containing classified information. I did not dispute that. Trumps documents at the Mar-A-largo were clearly MARKED CLASSIFIED (with Bolded font). The Donald has messed up Waco. Nice try again, better luck next time.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2022, 01:59 AM   #13
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
I read my own article. You misread my post. I wrote Clinton's emails were NOT MARKED CLASSIFIED. This is a true statement, they were not. This is different than containing classified information. I did not dispute that. Trumps documents at the Mar-A-largo were clearly MARKED CLASSIFIED (with Bolded font). The Donald has messed up Waco. Nice try again, better luck next time.

they were marked classified. your own article said they were. you aren't arguing with me, you are arguing with yourself.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/opini...620-story.html

In fact, the overlooked bombshell of the report is the inspector general’s confirmation that classified information contained in Clinton’s emails was in fact compromised by foreign intelligence services, and that Clinton had recklessly emailed President Barack Obama using her unsecured personal email from the territory of a hostile foreign adversary.

Before the report was released, we knew from Comey’s July 2016 statement that Clinton’s private emails included “seven e-mail chains (which) concern matters that were classified at the Top Secret/Special Access Program level when they were sent and received.” We also knew that the FBI “also found information that was properly classified as Secret by the U.S. Intelligence Community at the time it was discussed on email.” Comey further declared, “We do assess that hostile actors gained access to the private commercial email accounts of people with whom Secretary Clinton was in regular contact from her personal account.” And he speculated that, given how “extremely careless” Clinton had been, it was “possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal email account.”
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2022, 02:58 AM   #14
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
...you aren't arguing with me, you are arguing with yourself.
Folks engaging in such activity typically lose a lot of arguments.

In both categories: with others and themselves.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2022, 04:35 AM   #15
LexusLover
Valued Poster

As for the OP someone is not informed as to the "secure" plumbing at WH.

It's not the same as the stalls at Nau's Enfield Drug Store just outside of Clarksville, Texas, in Austin on West Lynn Street.
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women