Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 02-12-2022, 04:15 PM   #1
TechPapi
BANNED

Encounters: 5
Default Q'tards take note. This defense probably won't work.

Just more examples of what happens when you're fucking stupid and believe stupid shit. Be careful bambino.

A Michigan man has pled insanity after being charged with the murder of his wife.

Troy Burke has been incarcerated after murdering his wife in January of 2021

Burke, 45, shot his wife Jessica, 29, three times in the small town of Elwell, Michigan and just a year later has entered a plea of insanity that could keep him from serving hard time.

MI Man Who Killed Wife Claims QAnoners Said She Worked For CIA

The plea came after Burke underwent two forensic psychiatric evaluations which both concluded while Burke admitted to the killing, his reasoning for doing so crossed into delusions making him unfit to stand trial.

The evaluations noted Burke had a history of mental illness that led to multiple stints in mental health institutions.

Burke's attorney, Sarah Huyser, said of Burke:

"He could tell me why he was in jail. He could tell what my job was, the judge's job, the prosecutor's job. He's an articulate and intelligent man."
However, Huyser said Burke reportedly told prosecutors his reason for killing Jessica was because the conspiracy group QAnon told him to.

QAnon is a far-right conspiracy cult that claims the world is run by a secret cabal of Satanic pedophiles who run a global underground sex trafficking ring they are working to take down with the help of former President Donald Trump.

Burke claimed QAnon representatives contacted him through his tablet and told him his wife was a secret CIA agent and needed to be killed.

He also claimed his wife was originally a son of President Joe Biden and had a "sex change operation" before becoming his wife.

Burke even told investigators he believed he had a neuro-link chip implanted in his brain.

Huyser said:

"He believed them. They may sound illogical to us. They may, when we hear them, we are thinking that's crazy for the lack of a better way to say that, but imagine being in the mindset where all of that is very real and very scary."
Twitter users are outraged over the newest in a line of QAnon-related murders.
TechPapi is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2022, 04:19 PM   #2
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

And you believe that made up story by a murderer?

ok
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2022, 04:21 PM   #3
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Snow White...
Referred to 30 _Q_ drops
The CIA had< seven huge, super-secret, global intelligence computer databases deep inside Central Intelligence Agency headquarters and was named after the seven dwarfs... Operation Snow White///..
CIA created CAA in Hollywood also funded Walt Disney, Hugh Hefner, and among many other paid/controlled OPERATIONS like Mockingbird/>>Honey traps (Marilyn Monroe had Military clearance to California Military base (CIA}> Courtney Love also was a placed low level CIA agent who ran drugs through England punk scene and trafficked girls between ELITES///

>These CIA super computers were hacked my U.S. MILITARY INTELLIGENCE BATTALIONS
These files and computers (SNOW WHITE) is the connection to WORLD WIDE TRAFFICKING RINGS AND ELITE RINGS>>
IT'S THE CONNECTION BETWEEN EPSTEIN > HOLLYWOOD> BRITNEY SPEARS> HRC> OBAMA> WORLD ELITES FACEBOOK TWITTER GOOGLE<<<
Old 02-12-2022, 04:43 PM   #4
TechPapi
BANNED

I'm sure your wife left you long ago. You're probably safe.
Old 02-12-2022, 04:44 PM   #5
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechPapi View Post
I'm sure your wife left you long ago. You're probably safe.
Nope. Married 35yrs. You?
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-12-2022, 04:53 PM   #6
TechPapi
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Nope. Married 35yrs. You?

Yeah? Any kids? Who's the father?
Old 02-12-2022, 05:14 PM   #7
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Just more examples of what happens when you're fucking stupid and believe stupid shit. Be careful bambino.

A Michigan man has pled insanity after being charged with the murder of his wife.

Troy Burke has been incarcerated after murdering his wife in January of 2021

Burke, 45, shot his wife Jessica, 29, three times in the small town of Elwell, Michigan and just a year later has entered a plea of insanity that could keep him from serving hard time.

MI Man Who Killed Wife Claims QAnoners Said She Worked For CIA

The plea came after Burke underwent two forensic psychiatric evaluations which both concluded while Burke admitted to the killing, his reasoning for doing so crossed into delusions making him unfit to stand trial.

The evaluations noted Burke had a history of mental illness that led to multiple stints in mental health institutions.

Burke's attorney, Sarah Huyser, said of Burke:

"He could tell me why he was in jail. He could tell what my job was, the judge's job, the prosecutor's job. He's an articulate and intelligent man."
However, Huyser said Burke reportedly told prosecutors his reason for killing Jessica was because the conspiracy group QAnon told him to.

QAnon is a far-right conspiracy cult that claims the world is run by a secret cabal of Satanic pedophiles who run a global underground sex trafficking ring they are working to take down with the help of former President Donald Trump.

Burke claimed QAnon representatives contacted him through his tablet and told him his wife was a secret CIA agent and needed to be killed.

He also claimed his wife was originally a son of President Joe Biden and had a "sex change operation" before becoming his wife.

Burke even told investigators he believed he had a neuro-link chip implanted in his brain.

Huyser said:

"He believed them. They may sound illogical to us. They may, when we hear them, we are thinking that's crazy for the lack of a better way to say that, but imagine being in the mindset where all of that is very real and very scary."
Twitter users are outraged over the newest in a line of QAnon-related murders.
Talk about believing stupid shit. I bet you still believe that wimp Jussie Smollett was attacked by two big Nigerians and only sustained a scratch, lol. Take your own advice on stupidity.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2022, 05:54 PM   #8
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yeah? Any kids? Who's the father?
WHY are you asking about another member's children?

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2022, 07:23 PM   #9
TechPapi
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Talk about believing stupid shit. I bet you still believe that wimp Jussie Smollett was attacked by two big Nigerians and only sustained a scratch, lol. Take your own advice on stupidity.

No kidding! I'll bet you believe the bible! Did a boat half the size of a football field hold ALL the animals? lol
Old 02-12-2022, 07:31 PM   #10
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
No kidding! I'll bet you believe the bible! Did a boat half the size of a football field hold ALL the animals? lol
You're a light weight. You believe some strung out has been low budget actor's stupid story. Typical atheist retard wants to bring up the Bible when he gets his ass handed to him, lol.
Old 02-12-2022, 07:37 PM   #11
TechPapi
BANNED

Quote:
You're a light weight. You believe some strung out has been low budget actor's stupid story. Typical atheist retard wants to bring up the Bible when he gets his ass handed to him, lol.

OH! You got me there smart fella. Actually, I think they should toss that fucker (Smollett) in jail. I'm sure you feel the same about those two white supremies that killed that black dude walking through their neighborhood.

But no, I was specifically going after your "believe stupid shit" comment. You don't get to accuse others of believing stupid shit when you do.
So tell me: Do you believe the world was covered by water and an ark held all the animals? Just tell us.
Old 02-12-2022, 08:06 PM   #12
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
OH! You got me there smart fella. Actually, I think they should toss that fucker (Smollett) in jail. I'm sure you feel the same about those two white supremies that killed that black dude walking through their neighborhood.

But no, I was specifically going after your "believe stupid shit" comment. You don't get to accuse others of believing stupid shit when you do.
So tell me: Do you believe the world was covered by water and an ark held all the animals? Just tell us.
Who are you to say with any impunity that there wasn't a great Flood that destroyed the Earth. Now since it's in the Bible which has been around longer than you and has been read by more people than you'll ever meet you go ahead and knock yourself out and debunk it.
Old 02-12-2022, 08:25 PM   #13
TechPapi
BANNED

Quote:
Who are you to say with any impunity that there wasn't a great Flood that destroyed the Earth. Now since it's in the Bible which has been around longer than you and has been read by more people than you'll ever meet you go ahead and knock yourself out and debunk it.

LOL. So you DO believe it, but you're too much of a pussy to say so. I don't blame you. I'm sure saying or typing it out loud makes you feel ridiculous. And being around longer and read by a lot people is the ONLY requirement for something to be true? I got some books I can recommend that are older than the bible for you. But I'm pretty sure you can't read, and definitely never read the bible.

So, do you think the earth was created in 6 days?

Oh and "flood" isn't a proper noun. In fact, "earth" isn't either. No capitalization necessary.
Old 02-12-2022, 08:32 PM   #14
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

a classic example of how to post a "5 star" thread that becomes a two star thread heading south like a duck in winter to 1 star in 13 posts or less.

brilliant!!
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2022, 08:33 PM   #15
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
LOL. So you DO believe it, but you're too much of a pussy to say so. I don't blame you. I'm sure saying or typing it out loud makes you feel ridiculous. And being around longer and read by a lot people is the ONLY requirement for something to be true? I got some books I can recommend that are older than the bible for you. But I'm pretty sure you can't read, and definitely never read the bible.

So, do you think the earth was created in 6 days?

Oh and "flood" isn't a proper noun. In fact, "earth" isn't either. No capitalization necessary.
Yeah. Of course you think the Bible and Christianity is ridiculous but don't you think it's ridiculous to believe that the Earth the moon and the stars and mankind was created from nothing?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women