Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2022, 04:05 PM   #31
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Not Trump and off topic.
Are you daft? Trump Org is Trump.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2022, 04:14 PM   #32
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Are you daft? Trump Org is Trump.
No, Weiselbeurg was indicted. Last year. That has nothing to do with this thread. Period. And not for inflating property values, but his own compensation. And Mr Attorney, has he had a trial yet? In this country you’re innocent until proven guilty. You should consult your partner, NoirMan before you offer legal opinions. What’s the name of your firm? Daft and Duck?
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-15-2022, 05:06 PM   #33
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Did I type that anyone was convicted or went to trial. I typed INDICTED. If you actually read, well if you can read, then maybe you would actual have some understanding. Anyway, go back and read what I wrote and you will understand what it means.
Old 02-15-2022, 05:09 PM   #34
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Did I type that anyone was convicted or went to trial. I typed INDICTED. If you actually read, well if you can read, then maybe you would actual have some understanding. Anyway, go back and read what I wrote and you will understand what it means.
I know what you posted. The person indicted doesn’t have anything to do with the OP. But you said he lied. Has that been proven in a court of law? You tried to link a case that has nothing to do with Mazars statement. Nothing. Now run along son.
Old 02-15-2022, 05:14 PM   #35
1blackman1
Valued Poster

You lie continuously in these threads. we dont need a court of law for proof of that. Trump Org, as I stated, is under indictment. In fact, they were indicted for financial crimes.

The accountants, smartly, dont want to be held any way responsible for Trump Orgs lies.
Old 02-15-2022, 05:18 PM   #36
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
You lie continuously in these threads. we dont need a court of law for proof of that. Trump Org, as I stated, is under indictment. In fact, they were indicted for financial crimes.

The accountants, smartly, dont want to be held any way responsible for Trump Orgs lies.
You lie, you’re not an attorney. You were off topic and didn’t know it until I busted you. As any attorney knows, you can indict a ham sandwich, or sue one.
Old 02-15-2022, 05:53 PM   #37
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Quote:
You lie, you’re not an attorney. You were off topic and didn’t know it until I busted you. As any attorney knows, you can indict a ham sandwich, or sue one.
You lie, you're an imbecile. I was perfectly on topic and I explained it to you. As anyone knows, you can't read.
Old 02-15-2022, 06:00 PM   #38
bambino
Valued Poster

THE OFFICE OF DONALD J. TRUMP
FEBRUARY 15, 2022
PALM BEACH, FL

Statement by President Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

We have a great company with fantastic assets that are unique, extremely valuable and, in many cases, far more valuable than what was listed in our Financial Statements. Anyone with even a minor degree of financial acumen would recognize that these Statements of Financial Condition, prepared for the Trump Organization, are not audited—Which is also prominently highlighted in the Disclaimer Declaration on page one and two of the documents themselves. My company has among the best real estate and other assets anywhere in the world, has significant amounts of cash, and has relatively very little debt, which is totally current. The Mazars June 30, 2014 Statement of Financial Condition, reported before I ran for President in 2015, contains, subject to review of the entire Statement, the following:

Cash and marketable securities $302,300,000
Escrow, reserve deposits and prepaid expenses $40,000,000
Total assets $6,300,700,000
Net worth $5,777,540,000
Total liabilities and net worth $6,300,700,000

This does not include the estimated brand value from an earlier date. As stated by Predictiv, "In addition, the value of business development, licensing, television revenues and related income benefiting from the Trump brand were evaluated. Based on the information provided, it was concluded that the value of the Trump brand was in the $2.8 to $3 billion range." Based on current enthusiasm and transactions which have or will take place, the brand value today could be, in my opinion, substantially higher. But even at the low number, this would impart a Net Worth of approximately $8 to $9 billion. Remember, when the Attorney General and or District Attorney say they think my financial statements may be high, I don't even include these branding numbers in them, which is far more than any discrepancy they may have, if there is a discrepancy at all.

The accounting firm Mazars has been threatened, harassed, and insulted like virtually no other firm has ever been. They were essentially forced to resign from a great long-term account by the prosecutorial misconduct of a highly political, but failed, gubernatorial candidate, Letitia James, and the Hillary Clinton run District Attorney's Office of Manhattan, where crime has reached levels not even thought possible, including the vicious killing of a thirty-five-year-old woman in her Chinatown apartment yesterday by a man who should never have been allowed to be on the streets. Murder and other crimes in Manhattan and New York have gone through the roof, some crimes by as much as 100%, as the Democrat run DA and AG spends historic amounts of time, energy, and money trying to "get Trump." Lawyers from Hillary Clinton's law firm, Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison, have temporarily left the firm and gone to work in the District Attorney's office in order to viciously make sure that "the job gets done."

(part 1)
Old 02-15-2022, 06:01 PM   #39
bambino
Valued Poster

The actions of the AG and DA, including the Radical Left Westchester County DA who was a Trump hating contributor at MSNBC, reveal the vile and malicious intent that underlies the nonstop barrage of insults and threats aimed at me and the Trump Organization, including their years-long review of over nine million pages of documents that go far beyond the Statute of Limitations. Letitia James got elected by violently attacking "Donald J. Trump", even though she knew nothing about me. Likewise, District Attorney Alvin Bragg "bragged" that he has sued President Trump over 100 times, more than anybody else. He is now working hand-in-hand with people from the law firm which is one of Hillary Clinton's biggest donors. Chuck Schumer's brother, Robert, is a partner and runs the firm. After many years as the District Attorney, the previous DA, Cy Vance, recently left without being able to charge anything other than a fringe benefits case about which the WSJ Editorial Board commented, saying "Manhattan D.A. Cyrus Vance Jr. and New York Attorney General Letitia James subpoenaed millions of documents and years of tax returns, and that's all they've come up with." They go on to say, "the political motives at work are transparent...[AG James] all but promised a selective prosecution—that is, pick a target, then search for a crime to allege...it looks like political targeting." The charge against a 74-year-old long-term and wonderful employee is that he did not pay taxes on a company car or a company apartment (Do others pay such a tax? Did Cy Vance pay a tax on his car?), and a charge having to do with my paying for the education of his grandchildren. Murderers all over the city and they are worried about me helping with young children's education? We may be the only company ever criminally charged by a District Attorney in a fringe benefits case. I believe Allen is innocent.

Mazars decision to withdraw was clearly a result of the AG's and DA's vicious intimidation tactics used—also on other members of the Trump Organization. Mazars, who were scared beyond belief, in conversations with us made it clear that they were willing to do or say anything to stop the constant threat which has gone against them for years. They were "broken" and just wanted it all to stop. I wish they had the courage to fight it out, but they didn't, and who can blame them, but in their forced letter of surrender, Mazars does strongly state that all work was "performed in accordance with professional standards" and that there were "no material discrepancies in the financial statements." The attached strongly worded and unambiguous Mazars Disclaimer Clause, or similar, is in each Financial Statement dating back many years.

(part 2)
Old 02-15-2022, 06:02 PM   #40
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
You lie, you're an imbecile. I was perfectly on topic and I explained it to you. As anyone knows, you can't read.
Per your usual behavior, you resort to paltry insults. That’s why you have two accounts.

All the best.
Old 02-15-2022, 08:16 PM   #41
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
And SCOTUS threw Andersons case out. Too late for them. The damage was done. Andrew Weisman at his finest.

https://www.npr.org/2005/05/31/46739...sen-conviction
I'd be careful,
National Palestinian Radio is a pretty steep learning curve from those accountability-deficit links you like to post.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2022, 11:05 PM   #42
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

This message is hidden because bambino is on your ignore list.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2022, 11:07 PM   #43
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

if you say so
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2022, 06:33 AM   #44
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
You read every word.
Old 02-16-2022, 08:37 AM   #45
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Yup.

Anti spam filter. I urge everybody to use it. It’s a sure fire way to send a message to the loony tunes and spammers.

Hopefully the DSIQ gets the message.

There are SEVEN hidden messages on this page.

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women