Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-04-2010, 08:44 AM   #16
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I usually fill a green dot card only for the temporary purchases in need within that month. After the first billing cycle IF YOU HAVENT USED THE FULL PORTION OF YOUR CARD THEY WILL DEDUCT 5.99 to 11.99 monthly. If you make online purchases frequently its ideal.

So I usually use the paper one to buy what i want and cancel the card and tell them Im not interested in the hard and real one. Its worthless to me then since I dont make other "discreet" purchases.

I think for ladies who require prepay options the refill card is the way to go since I dont have to call a 1800 number, register. or compromise a paper trail beside the cash I used to buy it.

There is a limit of 500 per card though, and some airline purchases wont be secured by its use. But she could always hit an atm and withdrawal it, redeposit in her account and work from there.
Old 04-04-2010, 09:05 AM   #17
guest072811
Account Disabled

User ID: 12729
My ECCIE Reviews

OK, now that we all know where we are, I do use GD at times for my clients as it is anon for them. It is easy to buy the REFILL card and just bring or text the numbers to me. I will note that Walgreens and others do have what they call a 60 min funding delay meaning that you can't get the funds for a hour but that is on the Provider end so no worries. This works well for me as I don't have to carry alot of cash and neither do they. No statement comes in the mail to me and all acess is online. It is very good when traveling.

Hope this helps.

KJ
Old 04-04-2010, 01:33 PM   #18
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

It's less hassle than paypal transfers (and can be used with paypal). I have a Walmart GD which can take $1100 refill at Walmart. Verses the $500 limit with the refill pack. I use it to buy online hobby stuff. And it also keeps misc cash from floating into and out of my real accounts.

After I got a 8 page statement with Quarter Pounder Value Meal receipts, vending machine charges of $1.50, 4 .89 cent burritos and then getting lost at a nightclub; I bought my 22yo niece one rather than give her a card from my account.
Old 04-04-2010, 04:56 PM   #19
Chevalier
Opinionated Curmudgeon

Encounters: 6
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
BTW, do most ladies keep GD accts, so all I have to do is purchase the refill?
Good idea to check first, but I suspect many do or will be willing to get one.

Most often I've used the refill merely to replensih my own card/account, which I use mostly for Priceline for outcalls. I think I used a prepaid VISA gift card (separate category, but also discrete) to purchase a membership on another P4P board.

And I used a refill once to make a payment to a lady for a cancellation fee. (Voluntary, she hadn't requested.) I didn't ask ahead of time whether she had a card/account, but she evidently did, as when I checked it half an hour later there was no balance remaining on the refill. Of course, if she didn't have a card/account, I could have just used the refill to replenish my own. If I didn't already have one, I probably would have checked with her first.
Old 04-04-2010, 06:56 PM   #20
EroticGuideCentral
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16782

Couple of things about GD.

Buying a reload is anonymous.
Getting the card itself as a reusable card is not any longer.

Now for those who use the card often. and that includes the Walmart version will cut your card off if you use it too frequent. If you load too much or take out too much they will cut your card off without hesitation and without notice. on the bright side they will send you whatever your balance fairly quick.

I am speaking from experience TWICE,lol I was told that if you take out more than 500 a week cash from your card and/or deposit more than 500 a week using multiple reloads (I think they said 4 max per week) they will terminate your card. It does seem to be random if they catch up with you or not but just keep in mind it is more than possible. I know of a few other people who also had this happen. Good luck talking to them, it was a joke. Their explanation was a question of why do I need to use it so much and why can't I load 1 time instead of 4 and why load it if I am taking the money out from ATM sometimes? My explanation which seemed perfectly reasonable to me. "Why is it any of your business what I use my card for?" lol

End result there are quite a few other card options out there and I still went and got another GD another way because it is convenient for a lot of people and anonymous for clients to buy a reload pak but watch how you use it if you want to keep it.
Old 04-05-2010, 03:41 AM   #21
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Good post EGC, I wasnt aware of any of that.
Old 04-05-2010, 08:28 AM   #22
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

I have heard the same @ them. I have never used mine at an atm and they don't seem to mind my niece's whackado charges. I load hers with +2k a month and she runs through all of it every month.

I think they key is to have a 'pattern' of some type. My GD is all hotel and internet purchases. It shouldn't replace a credit card but is a good addition; like having a hobby phone.
Old 04-05-2010, 04:21 PM   #23
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by babee View Post
I load hers with +2k a month and she runs through all of it every month.
With this benefit, I want to adopt you as my aunt, too. P-l-e-a-s-e???
Old 04-05-2010, 04:32 PM   #24
EroticGuideCentral
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16782

"I load hers with +2k a month and she runs through all of it every month."

Like I was saying you can load it up no problem as long as there are not more than 4 reloads a week and use it often without a problem but if you try to take out excess of 2k a month or load more than 4 times a week then it becomes a problem.

I am not knocking them because it is a great resource but their rules are a little ridiculous and should be posted clearer.
Old 04-08-2010, 04:49 PM   #25
Carrie Hillcrest
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 167
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroticGuideCentral View Post
Now for those who use the card often. and that includes the Walmart version will cut your card off if you use it too frequent. If you load too much or take out too much they will cut your card off without hesitation and without notice. on the bright side they will send you whatever your balance fairly quick.
In addition, I have heard from several ladies that GD will close your account if you use it for "commercial" purposes -- purchasing ads, for example.

*shuffles back into her cave*
Old 01-18-2011, 02:27 PM   #26
Memory757
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 51934

Green dot are a very safe method of paying the lady besides cash. I have been using them for about two years now. When getting your card you do enter real info but when reloading you just put the cash on the card. Must better then western union i think I prefer green dot for deposits but unfortunately it seems alot of people have no clue what it is.
Old 01-18-2011, 02:53 PM   #27
Camille
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 511
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest View Post
In addition, I have heard from several ladies that GD will close your account if you use it for "commercial" purposes -- purchasing ads, for example.

*shuffles back into her cave*
That's exactly right. It's not to do with the amount you spend but whether it appears to be used as a personal or business card. If you are using it to book hotels, flights, pay for ads etc they will cut you off pronto. If you use it for an ad here and there and a cell phone bill and various other innocuous purchases you are all good. You have to use it for personal things only..nothing that looks business related. If you load cash which you just withdraw they will also cancel...money laundering concern.

C
Old 01-18-2011, 02:59 PM   #28
Carrie Hillcrest
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 167
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow, we're dusting the cobwebs off this one, huh? Not that I mind -- there's a lot of good info in this thread.

I've been using GD for my deposits for about 3 years now, and I'm still very happy with it.

Another piece of advice to pass on:
Keep your receipt when you buy the reload Money Pak, and store both in a secure place until she has confirmed the funds have been transferred. Sometimes the reload number is on the receipt instead of on the Money Pak itself, and if you throw your receipt away, that money is gone for good, no matter how long you or your lady friend spend arguing with customer service.
Old 01-18-2011, 03:03 PM   #29
adrianax2x
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 27081
My ECCIE Reviews

I have seen somewhere here that some ladies do use GD to book hotels and buy tickets.
For the people that have done this, did you have any problems checking in?
I hate looking at my statements and seeing all the hotel charges. Makes me wonder, who else sees that and i feel paranoid.....
Old 01-18-2011, 03:09 PM   #30
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianax2x View Post
I have seen somewhere here that some ladies do use GD to book hotels and buy tickets.
For the people that have done this, did you have any problems checking in?
I hate looking at my statements and seeing all the hotel charges. Makes me wonder, who else sees that and i feel paranoid.....
IDK. But I'm in hotels somewhere between 200-300 nites a year, all on legitimate business. And I see a lot of people who fly probably 3-5 days a week, all on legitimate business. I think that there is a middle ground of traveling that just doesn't raise any eyebrows.

IDK the reason by GD cuts you off if they think there are commercial charges, but if you travel a lot, I think they'll assume it is commercial, or for business. Very few could afford to do that on a leisurely basis, and if they did, their payment structure would be through accountants and not credit cards probly.

Just be sure you pay your taxes and have a good facade for all the traveling.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women