Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Independent Provider Reviews-Mississippi
Independent Provider Reviews-Mississippi Post reviews to share your experiences with the rest of us. These are visible to the general public. Session details are placed in "The Rest of the Story," a private section of the review visible only to Premium Access members. Premium Access is granted at staff discretion, 6 weeks credit given per review. You may also purchase a Premium Access subscription. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 08-20-2009, 09:15 PM   #1
Indiana Bone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default Review: Indiana Bone and The Golden Pussy

Title: Indiana Bone and The Golden Pussy
Date: 8-18-09
Provider: Laylonie
Phone: 702-445-3640
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Jackson
State: Mississippi
Address: Hotel off I-55
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: DFK, CBJ, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Mish, Side Saddle, K-9, HJ and COB
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: 3 Bones
Hair Length and Color: Long Brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Nationality: Hispanic
Physical Description: Definite spinner. I'm not good with measurments saw this on another review 34B 24 34 She has an ass to die for and long smooth legs. Couple of tats. She is beautiful. Someone post pics please what you see is what you get.
Recommendation: Yes
Old 08-21-2009, 08:48 AM   #2
Horn^I^Dog
Ambassador

Encounters: 11

When I say who the review was about, I almost didn't need to read on. Laylonie is one of a kind! Sure she's drop dead gorgeous. Sure she has skills. Sure she's every man's fantasy.

BUT the two things that set Laylonie apart are her sincerely sweet personality and her inteligence. Some gals can fake being interested in what you're saying or pretend to be listening. But each time I've been with Laylonie I've left completely and utterly charmed.

IB, you done goodly to have made her acquaintance! YOU will be a better man (not just hobbyist) for having encountered one of the few true LADIES inside or OUTSIDE the hobby.

HID
Old 08-21-2009, 11:14 AM   #3
TexRich
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

HID referred me to see Laylonie a couple of years ago and I have seen her a few times since. She is one of the most beautiful providers I have ever met, very natural and wonderful soft skin. She has a runway model type body and very soft spoken but very friendly.

Bone, glad you got to see her and your review is a great read.
Old 08-22-2009, 07:48 AM   #4
Indiana Bone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Thanks Hid and Texrich she is definatley one of the sweetest and most beautiful ladies i've ever been with and you are right HID she seemed to really listen to what i was talking about. She is going to Baton Rogue soon and was very interested in going to the Myrtles Plantation in St Francisville and take the Ghost Tour one of the dawgs down there should get her some literature on it. I had a great time with her and will definatley see her again. Also i don't remember if i mentioned it but she is doing doubles with Sweet Infiniti69. IB

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
laylonie

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women