Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59887
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47497
pyramider46370
bambino40305
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 10-11-2013, 03:12 PM   #1
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default No. 1 Thing A Hobbyist Requests in Private but...

Ladies, he's inside the locale for your encounter and asks to...? What's the No. 1 request you receive from Hobbyists that he'd vehemently deny?
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 03:48 AM   #2
AmberBamber
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 192429
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcwby6 View Post
Ladies, he's inside the locale for your encounter and asks to...? What's the No. 1 request you receive from Hobbyists that he'd vehemently deny?
Well there are a couple that I get:

#1 and for most is BBFS, which makes me wonder if I said something in my ads or on my showcase that made guys assume I do that...

#2 is MMF action, I'm a freak so I'm down. It's just hard to find 2 guys that I think will be comfortable with each other with out them meeting first. And it's hard to get them to meet, if they don't want anyone to know...
AmberBamber is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 04:55 AM   #3
Falcon58
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberBamber View Post
Well there are a couple that I get:

#1 and for most is BBFS, which makes me wonder if I said something in my ads or on my showcase that made guys assume I do that...

#2 is MMF action, I'm a freak so I'm down. It's just hard to find 2 guys that I think will be comfortable with each other with out them meeting first. And it's hard to get them to meet, if they don't want anyone to know...
Of course all guys want #1 in a perfect world. Most reasonable guys should know this is not the place for that to occur. And the ladies are wise to avoid the guys who want it, because they probably are getting it somewhere else, and that can have dangerous consequences.

#2 would be hot to try, but yes due to guys discretion concerns, its rare for it to happen. On the other hand, the FFFM review of you recently is totally off the chain!
Falcon58 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 05:27 AM   #4
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

I'm no provider, but to underscore Amber's point...per some of the BCD discussions I've had post-session, #3 (or 2a?) on that list is probably MTF.

This probably lends itself to the TS-phobia that exists elsewhere on ECCIE...right?
7071949597 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 02:10 PM   #5
ChloeBB
Account Disabled

User ID: 151024
My ECCIE Reviews

Toys in their ass.
ChloeBB is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 03:18 PM   #6
mm-good
Expanding boundaries...

Encounters: 70

I miss the old days of BBFS but gave it up about '86 or '87 ....times change for sure!
I am surprised how many seek it though

Finally got to do MFM, I did not know him or meet with him before hand but we both knew her and for me it was super hot and very very fun. I would love to do F-M-TS , no phobia here just that I'm not too into the ass play but the oral challenge would be cool. Then I really do what to do MFF ( vs. MFM which I've done...)

My latest frequent request has been for DFM after a BBBJCIM...(usually mine) ... For some reason it has been the hot button...
mm-good is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 10:29 PM   #7
AmberBamber
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 192429
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon58 View Post
On the other hand, the FFFM review of you recently is totally off the chain!
Thanks it was some freaky fun. There will definitely be more to cum.
AmberBamber is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 08:08 AM   #8
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Prostate massage and strap on play.

I seriously don't see what the big deal is, but I come from a medical background, have had a child and am a sex worker.....nothing shocks me! Nothing to be ashamed of! Just means you like ass play and one hell of an intense orgasm and are comfortable enough with yourself to ask for what you want!

+1 on the MMF or me acting as Domme forcing my sub to go Bi. Consentual non consentual of course!
Guest021716-4 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 12:27 AM   #9
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

User ID: 160085
My ECCIE Reviews

1) Prostate massage. 2) daddy/daughter roleplay
Zoey Zacquery is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 08:19 AM   #10
mrhamm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicyzoey View Post
1) Prostate massage. 2) daddy/daughter roleplay
I expect the RP requested is be based on your looks. You have a very young look. I am certain there are some women who regularly get requested to fill the mom role.
mrhamm is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 09:27 AM   #11
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145

SOUNDS
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 11:01 AM   #12
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhamm View Post
I expect the RP requested is be based on your looks. You have a very young look. I am certain there are some women who regularly get requested to fill the mom role.
I get a lot of requests for age play. Generally, I'm in the "mom" role.

But I would have to agree with a few of the ladies above. I get the most requests for anal play (including prostate stimulation), toy use and forced bisexuality.

Although often, I just don't have the extra guy around for it to actually happen but with time and some planning, sometimes it's come together!

I've certainly had some pretty macho men have no issue with having a dildo put in his mouth and told how to suck it.

I don't see this as being less masculine. Just a normal little variety in everyday sexuality.

I'm sure that some might disagree with me, though. I find that men who are more open, sexually, tend to be more worldly and (sometimes) well traveled than others.
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 05:37 PM   #13
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

User ID: 160085
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhamm View Post
Luckily, it's a request I don't mind. I kinda think it makes things fun to role play. My mother looked very young for quite a long time, so I imagine I might look like a teenager (even though I am not one anymore) for a while yet...
Zoey Zacquery is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 12:34 PM   #14
LondonSub
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas* View Post
SOUNDS
Wow, that's really among the top requests? To each his own of course, but personally I will never understand why a guy would do that to himself or allow it to be done. I mean, I get the "hurts so good" thing in theory, but jesus, there have to be limits. I dunno, a lot of the more extreme BDSM stuff freaks me out. The medical stuff is another thing that I kind of get, but when I look at pics of the kind of hardware they use, just freaks me the hell out. Guess I'm just squeamish.
LondonSub is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 03:29 PM   #15
mm-good
Expanding boundaries...

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi View Post
Prostate massage and strap on play.

I seriously don't see what the big deal is, but I come from a medical background, have had a child and am a sex worker.....nothing shocks me! Nothing to be ashamed of! Just means you like ass play and one hell of an intense orgasm and are comfortable enough with yourself to ask for what you want!

+1 on the MMF or me acting as Domme forcing my sub to go Bi. Consentual non consentual of course!
Hmmm....
Never done it but sounds kinda fun !
mm-good is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women