Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59931
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47550
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35369
Mojojo33117

Old 07-23-2015, 04:00 PM   #196
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
If he were to.... imagine those straws as the dicks he grabs down at Talleywackers, he'd be doing a lot better in the comprehension department !!

I hear WTFagboy has all the Houston-area franchises for Tallywackers zipped up and looking firm. The swishy grapevine says he will soon unzip his big plans to expand/engorge his gay empire utilizing his experience as a fluffboy for the local homebuilding industry.

As an fyi - he just finished work on Houston's premier gay bathhouse:

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 05:24 PM   #197
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Did you even read this? I'm sure you did, you just didn't understand it. Moron. RTM me, but you're a fool.
I understand it...but keep on showing your gay ass. JD appreciates it
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 10:46 PM   #198
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Actually, WTF, JDrunk has asked for pictures of at lead to one other member's JUNK! I think he likes the low hanging fruit...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 08:01 AM   #199
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
I hear WTFagboy has all the Houston-area franchises for Tallywackers zipped up and looking firm. The swishy grapevine says he will soon unzip his big plans to expand/engorge his gay empire utilizing his experience as a fluffboy for the local homebuilding industry.

I've always gotten my fair share of tang but when I lived there, every day was Pussyfest 101.

As to all lustyladyboy's homo home talk...that boy has been projecting that same shit since they kicked him out of Pissburg for continually having to pump his stomach of cum.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 09:26 AM   #200
slingblade
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Only bested by the liberal delusion that conservatives are "delusional"!

I guess I missed the post of his in which he stated:

..."women are getting pregnant so they harvest the baby for parts" ...

Rather than waste my time perusing the dreams of others ... can you provide a link to his statement. Well, I know you know how .... my question was not "artfully" formed ... I should ask .. "Will You?"
Unlike those that take things out of context one minute and get all "Pho" literate the next. I paraphrased what he was contending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Banana Sling made a rather stupid posting but considering who we're talking about, if the mother's (that is what they are) find out that someone made some profit off them, wouldn't they want their cut? How about a class action law suit to recover some money from PP?
So tell me, has any of the mothers "found out" How about you show me where they have made profit. Both videos have been proven to be wrong so lets see your evidence
slingblade is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 10:19 AM   #201
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Banana Sling made a rather stupid posting but considering who we're talking about, if the mother's (that is what they are) find out that someone made some profit off them, wouldn't they want their cut? How about a class action law suit to recover some money from PP?
OMG judy, the woman and the Dr both have to sign a release form for the procedure to take place, and the material to be donated. PP provides a safe place for the abortion to take place, counselling, a sterile environment, a Dr. For that they receive $30.-$100. for S&H ,yep they are really raking in the money. This has been used for the R&D of the polio and rubella vaccines. Currently working on MS, and Alzheimer Vaccine.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 10:32 AM   #202
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
This has been used for the R&D of the polio and rubella vaccines. Currently working on MS, and Alzheimer Vaccine.

So what you're saying is that anyone who objects to crushing 8-month fetuses in the womb (i.e., 84% of Americans according to polls) is standing in the way of the advancement of medical science.

Thank you, Dr. Mengele!

Old 07-24-2015, 11:33 AM   #203
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:

And here again, you seem to have the inside track on the gay goings on. Coincidence? Doubtful. I bet you have premier knowledge of all the best bathhouse establishments, just look at your reviews. They're all Thai ladyboys
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 11:35 AM   #204
slingblade
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
So what you're saying is that anyone who objects to crushing 8-month fetuses in the womb (i.e., 84% of Americans according to polls) is standing in the way of the advancement of medical science.

Thank you, Dr. Mengele!

Where does it say they are doing that?
slingblade is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 11:35 AM   #205
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:

Thank you, Dr. Mengele!

Did he say that? Or are you putting things in people's mouths again? I thought you stopped doing that? Tsk Tsk.
Old 07-24-2015, 12:08 PM   #206
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

[QUOTE=lustylad;1056985011]So what you're saying is that anyone who objects to crushing 8-month fetuses in the womb (i.e., 84% of Americans according to polls) is standing in the way of the advancement of medical science.

Thank you, Dr. Mengele!

[/QUOTE

Spoken like the idiot you are. Please provide a link to where I said that, moron.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 12:24 PM   #207
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Broke ass Pissburg retard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
. I bet you have premier knowledge of all the best bathhouse establishments, just look at your reviews. They're all Thai ladyboys
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1262440

He is a big tipper, if you consider 25 bucks a big tip!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 12:40 PM   #208
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1262440

Shit, for $25 he can go to East Liberty and get one of dem girls to suck his little jalapeno for that. Down on Brownsville Rd, he might get around the world.
Old 07-24-2015, 03:58 PM   #209
lustylad
BANNED

Default I'd Rather Be Broke Than a Cocksucking Queer With Zero Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Let's see... you've been here 5-1/2 years and have almost 21,000 posts - so where are all your fucking reviews? On a gay hookup site somewhere? Or do you have another eccie handle as a tranny provider? Do you offer discounts if your customers post reviews here? What's your eccie provider handle? Help us out and post the links to all those reviews!

Oh wait, we already had this conversation, didn't we fagboy?

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=908008

As for tipping, when is the last time you gave anyone a tip, let alone a 63% one? Having your gay libtard buddies assup and woomby and shammy take turns polishing your knob doesn't count as "tipping"!

Old 07-24-2015, 04:48 PM   #210
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Shit, for $25 he can go to East Liberty and get one of dem girls....
So the self-proclaimed retired internet mogul can no longer afford old, fat $150 backpage hookers and he is now doing his homework on where to go for $25 cardates?

Sounds like ex-CEO was spot-on about you, sewer rat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-CEO View Post
Retired early and wealthy, are you?. Riiiiiight! If that's the case, then I'm a Forbes 400 member. How many people do think are going to believe you? Dunno, but I'm guessing it's about the same number as believe that the dozens-of-times-per-day poster who used the handle "UnderConstruction" isn't you. Yet you continually deny that, obviously indicating that you're an inveterate liar. Your cred is right down there with that of your Gruber-assisted #1 political hero.

For those who want to check out something that's even more ridiculous, just click on the "review" linked below this clown's bloated post count: An unattractive, overweight, $150/hr. Backpage hooker. Yes, just the sort of choice typically made by a successful guy!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women