Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59942
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 07-23-2014, 08:42 AM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default OBAMA CLOSES ISRAELI AIRSPACE.....RAMPS UP PRESSURE ON NETANYAHU TO BACK DOWN !

Earlier today, three United States airlines--Delta, United Airlines, and US Airways--canceled flights to Tel Aviv shortly before the FAA announced that flights to the city would be banned due to the threat of rocket fire. The FAA also cited a rocket landing near the airport as proof that the possibility of a plane being hit in mid-flight as sufficiently likely to ban the flights. European airlines shortly followed suit, barring airlines from flying over the territory.....

Why?

"The flight restrictions are a mistake that hands Hamas an undeserved victory and should be lifted immediately," says Michael Bloomberg......

Obama and Kerry don't want Israel to succeed in their destruction of Hamas.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 08:48 AM   #2
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I rarely like anything Bloomberg sez but he is right in this case and flew to Israel to prove the point that it is safe.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 09:00 AM   #3
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 09:05 AM   #4
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

It was another opportunity to for Obama to bitch slap Benji.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 12:09 PM   #5
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Are you guys serious. A plane was just shot down when flying over an area of conflict and now you expect the FAA to do nothing. I could just imagine your rant if the FAA had left the air space open and Hamas shot down a plane. Basically there is nothing Obama could do in this situation than you would not go in a rant about.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 12:39 PM   #6
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

That plane was shot down over the Ukraine; a week ago...there is no nexus between the two.......the timing of the Tel Aviv Ben Gurion closing coincides with Kerry putting pressure on Israel to back off Hamas.

The administration isn't making a connection between the Ukraine attack and their action in Israel....why are you ?
Old 07-23-2014, 12:41 PM   #7
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
Are you guys serious. A plane was just shot down when flying over an area of conflict and now you expect the FAA to do nothing. I could just imagine your rant if the FAA had left the air space open and Hamas shot down a plane. Basically there is nothing Obama could do in this situation .... [I]but close off air traffic, [/I]
+1 ... fixed it ... ....... if he actually gave that command*

*The FAA had given a no fly order over Ukraine before the shoot down.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 01:03 PM   #8
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
The administration isn't making a connection between the Ukraine attack and their action in Israel....why are you ?
How do you know what the "administration isn't" connecting?

The FAA gave a no fly order prior to the Malayasian airliner being shot down.

After the airport got hit with a rocket ... why wouldn't the administration shut down the flights ... into the Gaza-Israeli area BEFORE an airliner is shot down?

To save lives of innocent people, which is what Malaysian airlines didn't do.

Also...

Quote:
.the timing of the Tel Aviv Ben Gurion closing coincides with Kerry putting pressure on Israel to back off Hamas.
Are you claiming Obama/Kerry closed "Tel Aviv Ben Gurion"?

Please don't.

And your headline is misleading .....

.... Obama can't close shit over another country ....

He can't even keep OUR borders secure!!! Airspace???? Ha!
Old 07-23-2014, 01:09 PM   #9
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

I know, because the FAA statement makes no reference to Ukraine: Read it !
"The notice was issued in response to a rocket strike which landed approximately one mile from Ben Gurion International Airport on the morning ... [and] applies only to U.S. operators, and has no authority over foreign airlines operating to or from the airport,"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
How do you know what the "administration isn't" connecting?

The FAA gave a no fly order prior to the Malayasian airliner being shot down.
After the airport got hit with a rocket ... why wouldn't the administration shut down the flights ... into the Gaza-Israeli area BEFORE an airliner is shot down?

To save lives of innocent people, which is what Malaysian airlines didn't do.
Old 07-23-2014, 01:10 PM   #10
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

You right wing twerps are really getting desperate.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 01:14 PM   #11
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Default AN ADMINISTRATION THAT ABUSES POWER TO PUNISH THOSE IT OPPOSES

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Are you claiming Obama/Kerry closed "Tel Aviv Ben Gurion"?

I am saying the Administration is ramping up pressure on Israel to stop their attacks against Hamas.

Does the FAA action do that ?

You probably believed the White House when they tried to tell us all their other lies.....like, the IRS targeting was low level employees in Cincinnati.

And the FAA never banned or issued a NO FLY ORDER over the Ukraine prior to the shoot down!!!!!!!!!

And Yes, the FAA order has essentially closed Tel Aviv Ben Gurion; American and European and other carriers are following suit. Again, Do you think this action is isolating Israel and ramping up pressure on Israel to stop the destruction of Hamas ?
Old 07-23-2014, 03:18 PM   #12
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I know, because the FAA statement makes no reference to Ukraine: Read it !
"The notice was issued in response to a rocket strike which landed approximately one mile from Ben Gurion International Airport on the morning ... [and] applies only to U.S. operators, and has no authority over foreign airlines operating to or from the airport,"

You just made my point .... the FAA had restricted U.S. airline traffic over the Ukraine BEFORE the Malaysian plane was shot down. The FAA did NOT issue a no fly zone for U.S. aircraft to "punish" anyone involved in the Ukraine .. and certainly didn't to "punish" or "coerce" anyone in Gaza ... it was PURELY to avoid just what happened to the Malaysian aircraft ... or deplaning or boarding passengers at the airport.

By the same token the FAA bulletin does NOT SAY ...

.... to "CLOSE ISRAELI AIRSPACE TO RAMP UP PRESSURE ON NETANYAHU TO BACK DOWN !"

You are trying to connect those to things ... the first half is factually wrong, and the 2nd is meaningless. You think the Israelis give a shit about a U.S. civilian airplane coming to Israel right now? Since we are speculating.

It's time for the Obaminable/Heinz-Kerry Team to go sit on the bench.
Old 07-23-2014, 03:30 PM   #13
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

OK, LIIAR IN CHIEF. PLEASE PRODUCE ANY QUOTE FROM KERRY OR OBAMA CLOSING ISRAELI AIRSPACE!

You're making shit up again, Whir-LIE-turd. Don't you EVER get tired of lying? What would MLK have said?

You lying piece of shit.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 03:49 PM   #14
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

And the FAA never banned or issued a NO FLY ORDER over the Ukraine prior to the shoot down!!!!!!!!!
http://www.faa.gov/air_traffic/publi...raine_sfar.pdf

Issued: "23 APR 22:30 2014"
Old 07-23-2014, 04:10 PM   #15
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I am saying the Administration is ramping up pressure on Israel to stop their attacks against Hamas. How? By dispatching the catsup peddler to the area?

Does the FAA action do that ? No. (You mean by reducing their summer vacation revenues?)

You probably believed the White House when they tried to tell us all their other lies.....like, the IRS targeting was low level employees in Cincinnati. No. Now why do you think I would believe anything that Obaminable says (or Kerry)? Or are you just striking out at anyone who disagrees with your assessment of the FAA decision making?

And the FAA never banned or issued a NO FLY ORDER over the Ukraine prior to the shoot down!!!!!!!!!Wrong. I provided you the link to the advisory/order by the FAA, which is what I said they did regarding U.S. air traffic (which is all they have jurisdiction over.

And Yes, the FAA order has essentially closed Tel Aviv Ben Gurion; American and European and other carriers are following suit. Again, Do you think this action is isolating Israel and ramping up pressure on Israel to stop the destruction of Hamas ? No. (You mean by reducing their summer vacation revenues?)
Israel is gonna do what they want to do.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women